Titanfall BETA Keys (XB1)

Cocksie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Ok so I have managed to get 3 spare beta keys and have no interest in selling all I ask is these keys go to the people who actually want them instead of selling them, so first 3 (gone)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love this, but unfortunately I don't have an Xbox One. Do you think I would be able to get it for a friend?

Man! I have been searching for a key for almost a full 24 hours now and would really be grateful if you would help a brother out.

I have not preordered it yet(but I am, don't worry) so I have no proof, but I can tell you why I am excited about the game.

The main reason is because the magic that these two guys brought when they made COD4 for Xbox360, I am really hoping to experience something as groundbreaking as that was. Plus it is almost like a true Mech Assault sequel that Mech Assault 2 could never be.

Regardless if you give to me or not, I appreciate your generosity to the community

Thanks

Not near the receipt so hopefully this works

But I'm just looking forward to it because I love when something new is tried even though it is still a shooter

Last edited by a moderator:
Erm masa15 can he comment on here or?

iKnowledge if I pass you a code would you be able post a picture of it downloading? Just so I know it's not going be sold like the ratbags on eBay 

If there's any left -

I signed up for the beta, but haven't received a code.  I don't know too much about it, was looking forward to the beta or a demo to try it out, with plans to pre-order at BBY for the $10 promo if I liked it.

I'm happy to take a pic of it downloading, I do have a XB1.

Also, Cocksie - thanks again for helping me out with the Injustice characters awhile back!  :)

Erm masa15 can he comment on here or?

iKnowledge if I pass you a code would you be able post a picture of it downloading? Just so I know it's not going be sold like the ratbags on eBay
Absolutely! I have been a member here for a while and would never do such a thing

As promised!

Thanks cocksie, my day just became cooler

30lfm9z.jpg

If you want a Titanfall code, just ask EA chat support.  Explain that you never got your code and they will give you one right away.  Just be polite and say please and thank you.  It's about an hour wait to talk with them, but it's well worth it!

http://help.ea.com/en/

P.S. Just go through the Battlefield 4 support chat (there is no option to do so if you pick Titanfall).

If you want a Titanfall code, just ask EA chat support. Explain that you never got your code and they will give you one right away. Just be polite and say please and thank you. It's about an hour wait to talk with them, but it's well worth it!

http://help.ea.com/en/

P.S. Just go through the Battlefield 4 support chat (there is no option to do so if you pick Titanfall).
I am currently in line trying to do this!

Awesome! When I joined it said 60 minutes got down to 15 and now it has jumped back up to 25.
Yea it jumps around like crazy, but it shouldn't take longer than 60.

BTW, it just worked for my cousin. You can either say you got a code but it didn't work or that you haven't gotten one yet. Your choice.

Congratulations: You’ve been selected for participation in the Titanfall Beta!

The Titanfall Beta is now LIVE and ready for you to jump in. Here is your single-use code redeemable directly on your Xbox One console:

KP7HQ-YKRFD-XFPHV-YJDQQ-GT77Z

No problem.

Last one

The Titanfall Beta is now LIVE and ready for you to jump in. Here is your single-use code redeemable directly on your Xbox One console:

JQ2F2-VRP2J-94MRP-DHHMX-7G9HZ

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

No problem.

Last one

The Titanfall Beta is now LIVE and ready for you to jump in. Here is your single-use code redeemable directly on your Xbox One console:

JQ2F2-VRP2J-94MRP-DHHMX-7G9HZ
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Claimed this one. Thanks a ton Cocksie

Keep hitting up EA chat support for a code, I'm telling you, it's a lot less stressful than hunting for codes on Twitter, etc.

bread's done
Back