Amazon sending out codes for COD:Ghosts XB1/PS4 for $40

These appear to be one time use codes.  The link in the email is for the physical version but does not specify if you can use it for the digital version.

I got one for each system that I do not plan on using.  Please post if you use one of the codes.  Thanks!

PS4: 2Z4U-ERKAM6-BAWFJM

Xbone: 2ZR8-QF2FU6-VBZGAX

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="burnalivetolive" post="11530012" timestamp="1392497563"]I was hoping it would reduce the current prices by $20 but nope, just brings the total to $39.99

XB1 - 2Z76-5W63ZB-7TZVJ6
PS4 - 2ZKT-EKYD2M-U74UQX[/quote]

Shouldn't it be like $25 or something like that?

XB1 - 2Z2H-QLAF4X-PGT9ET

PS4 - 2ZD8-KYAFD2-8K2DWK

Seems like no one wants these...but maybe lurkers will use them :p

Here's mine, for Xbox One:

2ZYE-2NUAKS-Q2T2SF

Throw it on the filthy stinking pile with the rest of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently I had a $10 promo from another....something or another making it 29.99

I'm thinking about ordering it for X1. Because I'm a glutton for the punishment that is the yearly CoD games :( I can't help it. Occasionally i get a craving to play CoD.

Haha, most code threads are filled with beggars. This one is filled with givers, but nobody wants them.
Well Ghosts is the first CoD game that showed signs that putting out a sub-par entry to a annual franchise won't be recieved well by even by the most hardcore CoD players.

As luck would have it I just got an amazon gift card from my in-laws and after this code would put it at $5 for me. I'm willing to pay that.

But amazon doesn't even have it now on X1 :lol:

Well Ghosts is the first CoD game that showed signs that putting out a sub-par entry to a annual franchise won't be recieved well by even by the most hardcore CoD players.
Yeah, I have a copy myself and I've gone to BF4 after playing for a month or two. I had a whole year of good gameplay in BO2 and the older games, but Ghosts is eh.

Sweet but that's not sold by Amazon.

Unless they are discount copies sold by 3rd party sellers link isn't going to be helpful
I just pulled the link off the email and didn't look beyond that. :lol:

Maybe if you contact Amazon they'd apply the $20 to one of the 3rd party sellers?

Amazon sent me an Xbox One code because I bought a PS4 and Ghosts PS4 from them. Not sure why!

The code is 2Z6B-2YY864-RXSAL7 if someone wants to use it.

Not only do I not care anything about a CoD game, but I'm pretty sure this game has been available for $40 - if not less - a few times already.  Anyway, PS4 code if anyone can't find a good one in this thread already (not likely :p):

2ZMV-EDPUB5-W7SW6H

bread's done
Back