BJ's markdowns (YMMV)

trock3

CAGiversary!
Some sick 3ds deals for BJ's members. YMMV. These are some of what I saw at two stores.

PS3:

Skyrim- 9.98

Borderlands 2- 9.98

Last of Us- 9.98

Move Bundle with Sports Champion- 9.98

Dishonored- 9.98

Uncharted 3- 9.98

PS3 12 Gb- 150

PS3 320 gb sports champion budnle- 250

Xbox 360-

Just Dance 2014- 19.98

Halo 4- 9.98

The Walking Dead- 9.98

3ds: 

Mario Tennis- 9.98

Pokemon X- 9.98

Pokemon Y- 19.98

Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds- 9.98

Legend of Zelda: OoT- 9.98

Starfox 64 3D- 9.98

Mario and Luigi Dream Team- 19.98

Mario Party: Island Tour- 19.98

New Super Mario Bros 2: 19.98

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon- 19.98

Lego Marvel- 19.98

Kid Icarus: Uprising- 9.98

Tetris Axis- 9.98

Wii U:

Nintendoland- 9.98

Wii Sing- 9.98

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2- 19.98

Super Mario 3D World: 49.98

Lego City Undercover- 9.98

Game and Wario- 9.98

Wii:

Mario Party 8- 9.98

Super Mario Galaxy 2- 9.98

Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword- 19.98

Mario Strikers Charged- 9.98

Mario Party 8- 9.98

Mario Party 9- 19.98

Mario Sports Mix- 9.98

Kirby's Return to Dreamland- 9.98

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, I've got a membership...I'll see if I can't convince someone to stop Monday night. Anything good will probably be gone by then :/  Really really really want Pokemon X but don't wanna pay $40 to play the same game again. 

Really wish this was a national store cause this store is probably 8 hours to the closet one and I really want that pokemon game and zelda albw and mario tennis at those prices

If anyone can pick me up a copy of the $9.99 pokemon y, zelda albw or mario tennis for 3ds I can pay cost + shipping I would appreciate since I have none this stores remotely near me

Damn... could have saved like $20.  Now to convince my mom to go look for me (she's a member) .   :lol:

Luigi's Mansion I think is really overlooked, it's a silly fun game, well worth $20.

And where is everyone saying Zelda?  I don't see it listed.

Not sure if this is a deal or already mention somewhere else but 3DS XL are marked down between $118-150 and PSVita 3G+Wifi bundle is $150.

i seen 9.98 Xbox essnetials. # months of live and Xbox controller

Wii U super Luigi U

Game vrs Wario both 9.98

Wiii

Mari Party 8 and Super Mario Galaxy 2 9.98

Ps Last of us 9.98

I just got a membership and was disgusted by the original msrp prices for everything videogames. I'll have to take a trip tomorrow.

Damn... could have saved like $20. Now to convince my mom to go look for me (she's a member) . :lol:

Luigi's Mansion I think is really overlooked, it's a silly fun game, well worth $20.

And where is everyone saying Zelda? I don't see it listed.
You asked your mom about BJ's?

I was a member at BJs for a year and it was the biggest waste of $40, nothing there was ever much cheaper than Wal-Mart - at least with Sam's Club you know you're getting a lower price than Wal-Mart.

FYI, for people interested in this - you don't need a membership to walk into BJs. I also think non-members can buy things at a slight markup.

It's most likely not even worth looking in my area, as there wasn't ever a single worthwhile clearance game in the year I was a member.

I was a member at BJs for a year and it was the biggest waste of $40, nothing there was ever much cheaper than Wal-Mart - at least with Sam's Club you know you're getting a lower price than Wal-Mart.

FYI, for people interested in this - you don't need a membership to walk into BJs. I also think non-members can buy things at a slight markup.

It's most likely not even worth looking in my area, as there wasn't ever a single worthwhile clearance game in the year I was a member.
Most of the stuff at my bjs is a few cents more than sams. The beat deals are when you have a manf coupon and a bjs coupon.

I can also confirm the following at my local BJ's:

WiiU:

Nintendoland  $9.98

Sing Party $9.98

PS3:

Move Bundle with Sports Champions  $9.98

Dishonored $9.98

If anyone can pick up Skyrim, Last of Us, and Zelda, I have sealed games worth more than that to trade to help make it worth your while or we can discuss Paypal if you PM me. Thanks.

damn, my parents gave us a membership to bj's and we go like everyweek :whistle2:(  I checked out their video game section and wasn't too impressed, but will have to swing by tomorrow.  thanks OP

Dont have a BJs membership, but damn. Would be more than willing to make it worth someones while to grab me a copy of The Last of Us. I just couldn't pull the trigger yet at 23.99 GCU knowing I'll spend money on the DLC. But at that price...wow. I'd be more than willing to buy/trade for a copy.

Thanks. Just double checked their FAQ and memberships are indeed nontransferrable. I'll just go and get the one day pass for it.
Probably be the easiest thing. I couldn't believe how strict they were, lol. I had never been there before, but wow. They will take your shit and put it back if you dont have that card. lol

Probably be the easiest thing. I couldn't believe how strict they were, lol. I had never been there before, but wow. They will take your shit and put it back if you dont have that card. lol
Completely ridiculous, but oh well. If they have multiple copies, I'll pick one up for you. I'll try to take some pics as well.

Just got back BJs. Nothing was marked but everything scanned accordingly.

Picked up
Pokemon Y -19.99
Zelda OoT - 9.99
Zelda ALBW - 9.99

Thanks OP

Anyone willing to pick up a extra Zelda or pokemon for cost + shipping would appreciate it since closest bj is like 8 hours away if even that close. Thanks

I didn't see anyone post this one yet but I was able to get a copy of star fox 3ds for 9.99 this morning.

they only had tomb raider and angry birds trilogy at the one in amherst. ny
Check out the Williamsville location. I grabbed Pokemon X for $24.99. They had a bunch of the games listed in the OP as well. New Super Mario Bros 2, Skyward Sword, Luigi's Mansion, and a ton of the Mario games as well. Pokemon was tagged at $29.98, but it rings up at $19.98. Good luck!

Ok went to the Gainesville, VA BJ's and it looked like it was pretty much picked clean of the mentioned titles....damn.

bread's done
Back