Turtle Beach Wireless x41 Giveaway!

element96x

CAGiversary!
Heres the deal, I have recently upgraded to a pair of XP500's and the X41's aren't needed anymore. ​
 ​
The pair isn't brand new, and they are defiantly used but still in good condition,. However, you will need a new optical cable because I pinched the one the came with these in the zipper of my backpack.  :shame:  :oops:
 ​
I've been a member of this site for a while, but never got a chance to give back to the forum and it's members. Seeing some of you guys giving away codes and such is an awesome thing to do, and its people like you who we need more of in this world.  :beer:
 ​
Times, are tough and a good pair of TBs don't come cheap, so heres your chance to score a set for free.​
 ​
Don't be greedy, let somebody who actually could use these win. 
Just because your x11's aren't good enough for you doesn't count.
 ​
You must be an active member with a good reputation
(Do I need to be specific?)
 ​
Have given away stuff here on the forums. 
(Feel free to include what you've given away, I'll check)​
 ​
Tell me why you deserve to win.
(This doesn't include your dog wimpy getting hit by a bus yesterday)​
 ​
The giveaway will go on until Monday night (Feb 18th) and will be shipped out Tuesday the 19th. ​
I'll PM the winner for shipping details​
 ​
Good luck..
 ​
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:23679]​

ZoomButt.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do I want the headset...? Because I simply want to replace the PS4 earpiece they gave me with something better, I spend a lot of time daily on Cheapassgamer, if not posting most likely idling waiting for deals to come up so I can put on a hunter hat and race to my nearest store. I've always clarified deals I purchased with other members if there is some confusion towards it, and I simply enjoy telling my friends who are interested in -insert game/console here- that they could get one -insert store here- for a good price, or at least it's in stock.

I don't deserve nothing in this world, gift giving has been plagued over the years with un-thankfullness. All I truly want to say is, if I receive the headset, I will be thankful to you.

Oh this sounds great, count me in. I'm a constant member around here, and as you can see on my profile I have great reputation around here. I have given many things away here, but my most recent one is at this link: http://bit.ly/1kLG148

I deserve to win because everyone in my college dorm is LOUD, and I can never play my Xbox 360 without obnoxious distractions. I can never hear my television, so a headset like this would be prime for a teen in my conditions. It would be super cool, and obviously because I'm a college student, I cannot afford to buy a pair of my own.

I'd like to win a new headset I mean hell why not?

I haven't exactly done giveaways personally only cause I never really have anything worth giving away lol. But I have given out codes to people who are looking when I have what they are looking for.

I just gave someone my extra TF Beta code the other day (before it went OPEN loll)

I am not going to try and come up with a reason why I "deserve" to win because that's all personal opinion IMO. But I will say that I laughed when you said not to mention "just because your x11's aren't good enough" considering my x11's are currently being held together by electrical tape lmao.

i was actually looking to buy a headset for my birthday but saw your giveaway thread so thought why not give it a try :)

thanks for the awesome gesture of generosity 

and good luck to everyone on winning :)

also i have never had a decent headset before xD

bread's done
Back