Help w/ CAG

karmapolice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
My sig. wont seem to work for some reason...I enter a link in that I want to show up and it never shows up...Can anyone help me?

mine never worked for me either. What I did was just turned on html code, and coded that sig myself. It was less of a hassle than bothering people. (that wasnt directed at u bothering people)

[quote name='karmapolice620']Ohhh im soo sorry...(sarcasm)...can someone move this so master will shutup?[/quote]

reminds me of manos: the hands of fate!

I guess since its a site thing it would go here. If I am wrong please tell me. Sorry I am still getting used to the whole mod thing

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I guess since its a site thing it would go here. If I am wrong please tell me. Sorry I am still getting used to the whole mod thing[/quote]

Looks right to me, I can't see any other forum that it would fit under.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I guess since its a site thing it would go here. If I am wrong please tell me. Sorry I am still getting used to the whole mod thing[/quote]

heeeey thats a big 10-4 on the thread movement, roger.

[quote name='jmon22']Looks right to me, I can't see any other forum that it would fit under.[/quote]

thats what I figured. I just don't wanna get flamed for making a mistake

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='jmon22']Looks right to me, I can't see any other forum that it would fit under.[/quote]

thats what I figured. I just don't wanna get flamed for making a mistake[/quote]

Hey your new, we could let it slide a couple of time, jk. Good luck and glad to have you as a fellow CAG Mod.

[quote name='jmon22'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='jmon22']Looks right to me, I can't see any other forum that it would fit under.[/quote]

thats what I figured. I just don't wanna get flamed for making a mistake[/quote]

Hey your new, we could let it slide a couple of time, jk. Good luck and glad to have you as a fellow CAG Mod.[/quote]

thanks

bread's done
Back