wii just dance wii & nintendo land wii u ( $4.97 ) sears

Nellatf22

CAGiversary!
I was at sears today buying a tv and seen just dance 3 and nintendo land for $4.97. Tag actually was priced $7.97. Not sure if it works at kmart or not. $5 is a great deal if you recieved your wii u second hand..

Last edited by a moderator:
So is this classified as a "new game" that the Sears stores that dumped all their older games would have in stock?  Too bad google shopping doesn't seem to work.

Last time I was at mine they BARELY had any games, just the really big hitters.  If I didn't already have Nintendo Land I'd go check though, that's a really fun.  Unfortunately it's one of the few games out there which actually uses the tablet to any real degree.

Struck out at my local Sears.

If any CAGs happen upon this and would like to do a fellow CAG a solid, I'd happily pay shipping and throw in some Steam games or something. :)

These were mentioned in the SEARS clearance thread.

Ive seens stacks of Just Dance 3 for various prices at my sears for the last month ranging from 2.97 - 4.97

Nintendo Land is YMMV. One store near me had it for $4.97 and was out of stock. Other Sears had it for $19.97, $24.97 and $29.99.

bread's done
Back