$179 Mario and Luigi Dream Team + game or carring case walmart.com

kilenem

CAGiversary!
Any one have tips for posting topics because I believe this isn't the best way to announce this.

So it comes with  Mario and Luigi Dream team on the 3DS, and your choice of paper Mario, Tom Clancy's splinter Cell or a carrying case.

Any one have tips for posting topics because I believe this isn't the best way to announce this.

So it comes with Mario and Luigi Dream team on the 3DS, and your choice of paper Mario, Tom Clancy's splinter Cell or a carrying case.
Include a link, but other than that I think your title is fine.

Since it's just a choice of two games, you could put that in the title too.

I have a sealed one past the return window if any one is interested. I'd do the same price, free shipping, and include free SEALED Pokemon Y or Rayman Origins or Adventure Time. Please PM me.

n
I slightly regret jumping on this one at Christmas-time, considering it seems to be the least rare of all the XL's so far
That´s why I got two. I decided on the last day of the $150 sales to keep the Zelda bundle Factory sealed and went back for this bundle to use and play on.

I had been to a few targets and walmarts trying to get the Zelda bundle and I saw how many of these bundles were in stock.

Even the zelda bundle isnt really rare yet. Even though I paid $150 for each of mine it was originally $238 with tax for the zelda bundle before I went back and Price matched the sale. You can buy the Zelda bundle on amazon still for like $240 right now.

I am still happy with my purchases though. I still paid almost $100 less for my Zelda bundle then it goes for now.

It was the only ítem I really got to collect and don´t plan on opening it. Which leaves me confused on what to do. Keeping it sealed for ever does nothing but give you bragging rights. While selling it nets a Little profit.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back