Filmsmash Asian Cinema Site Contest

voltin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I help run a movie review site with focus on Asian cinema. We do contests pretty regularly for movies and we have multiple industry contacts so all of our giveaways are legitimate releases. Our current contest is for the CJ Entertainment release of Fists of Legend on Blu, we have 4 to give away. It's an easy question/answer/comment type of thing so if anyone is interested please do enter:

http://www.filmsmash.com/?p=15335

If this violates any forum rules, admin go ahead and take it down. No worries.

New contest, for the Korean Thriller, Confession of Murder; we have 4 Blus to give away. Contest ends April 15th!

http://www.filmsmash.com/?p=16381
This sounds pretty good. I don't know much about Korean thrillers, though...or Korean films in general for that matter. I hope a "I haven't seen any of these types of films" line is considered an acceptable entry.

Do you guys do something like this every month?

EDIT: I've been having trouble with commenting. It said multiple times that it "couldn't verify that I was human", and I could not register for the site either. Disappointing.

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds pretty good. I don't know much about Korean thrillers, though...or Korean films in general for that matter. I hope a "I haven't seen any of these types of films" line is considered an acceptable entry.

Do you guys do something like this every month?

EDIT: I've been having trouble with commenting. It said multiple times that it "couldn't verify that I was human", and I could not register for the site either. Disappointing.
That's odd about the commenting, try again, people having been entering comments. The registration is just for people that work on the site but if you have a wordpress account, it'll read that when you visit the page. We do contests whenever the companies send us movies, but it's usually a couple times a month, though when multiple studios put out titles at the same time it can get hectic. I'll check with our maintenance guy and see if there are any issues from anyone else.

That's odd about the commenting, try again, people having been entering comments. The registration is just for people that work on the site but if you have a wordpress account, it'll read that when you visit the page. We do contests whenever the companies send us movies, but it's usually a couple times a month, though when multiple studios put out titles at the same time it can get hectic. I'll check with our maintenance guy and see if there are any issues from anyone else.
I noticed that I had my AdBlock turned on, and as such, I never got the option to do the human verification. My entry's been submitted. The error must have been on my side.

Thanks for the opportunity and replying to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
New Contest! No Tears for the Dead on Blu!

Synopsis:

Abandoned by his mother shortly after immigrating to America, Gon (JANG Dong-gun) is raised by the mafia and grows up to become a cold-blooded hit man. Though usually flawless in taking out his targets, Gon makes a terrible mistake of killing an innocent young girl. A flood of guilt takes over his life and the situation becomes worse when his boss assigns him the job of killing the young girl’s mother. Gon’s new target, Mogyeong (KIM Min-hee), is a risk manager at an investment firm and has buried herself in work to bury her grief. She is completely unaware of her role at the heart of a dangerous conspiracy. Finally, she meets the man who wants to tell her the truth behind the death of her child.

http://www.filmsmash.com/?p=20637

bread's done
Back