PayWUW Debut Bundle - Steam Game Bundle

srk-mac

CAGiversary!
Feedback
196 (100%)
Seems another bundle site is entering the fray. I haven't previously heard from them or tried purchasing, but it seems that some people have had solid experiences with this bundle on the Steam forums. That said, always be careful with new vendors, especially with some of the issues others have had recently with some bundles. This bundle seems like a good value for anyone who doesn't have the games yet. If you've purchased this bundle or tried the site, let your fellow CAGs know what you think in this thread.

https://www.paywuw.com/

The Debut Bundle:

$1 minimum:

Takedown: Red Sabre

Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death

Rekoil

$4.99 B.T.A:

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

All games redeem on Steam.

I can't get to the Paypal step of checkout. Maybe the site is just getting hammered.

Edit: Log out and log back in a couple times and now it works. Who knows.

Last edited by a moderator:
I took the risk for Rekoil.  Can't beat it for a buck.  Got my keys instantly.  My Rekoil key worked fine.  Have the other two saved since I already have those.  Seems legit enough.  

seemed too good to be true tbh, so i bit for a dolla!.

All redeemed, instant delivery and downloading now. 

Not a bad for a buck.  I bought Brothers over the Holiday, so no BTA for me.  Redeemed no prob.  Thanks OP!

Well I would give them a dollar but it seems people are getting already redeemed keys. If they fix it I might throw a dollar.
Its a dollar, its not like you would lose a lot if they scammed you. But as i said, mine worked fine, and i ordered after the other guys key was redeemed.

Worst case, you have to email them, or your out a dollar....

I was worried there, but looks like all 3 of my codes went through.  Man, I love new bundles.

One game in the BTA? For $3.99 more? Disappointing first bundle especially when the blink bundle came out swinging. Will keep an eye on them and see if the next one has a bit more value to it.

Bought the $1 bundle, already have Brothers and Takedown but $1 for Marlow Briggs alone was a bargain.

They almost tricked me into buying Marlow Briggs during the winter sale. 

Ha!  Take that STEAM!  I see through your tricks!

Keys worked for me.  Thanks, OP.

And I was surprised to read so many positive comments on Marlow Briggs.....so why not go in for $1...?

Just a heads up. I booted up Takedown: Red Sabre -- 4 games/servers with 0 people playing. Awesome. Booted up Rekoil (which is a pretty new game, I had thought) --  a dozen servers or so with 2 people playing on a single server. Awesome.

Oh well. I mostly wanted this after watching TotalBiscuit's 'WTF is...' video on Marlow Briggs. Looks like a fun game so I'll get my dollar's worth.

Didnt realize people were having issues with their keys.  Bought for a dollar this morning, all keys redeemed without any issues.  

Takedown and rekoil had VERY bad launches, and are almost dead online. Hopefully with this bundle more players will join. They arent bad games, just very incomplete (rekoil for sure)

Takedown and rekoil had VERY bad launches, and are almost dead online. Hopefully with this bundle more players will join. They arent bad games, just very incomplete (rekoil for sure)
I can't speak for Rekoil but Takedown is in fact a bad game.

Just got the bundle. Marlow Briggs was just too good to pass up for $1 even if the site looks sketchy. All keys worked fine and came instantly. Already played Brothers on PS Plus so I can't speak for it's cd key. However I can say Brothers is a very good game and is well worth the $5 - will need a controller to experience it though.  

bread's done
Back