75% Off All Toys & Apparel @ Namco Store

Damn, super tempted to grab an Enslaved statue to show my love for that game. Just don't need more useless junk lying around. Thanks for the heads up on the deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was expecting them to have some Dragon Ball merchandise. Oh well, nothing for me. Thanks OP.

Edit: Just noticed there are 3 pages. Got all excited only to find out that there's still no Dragon Ball stuff  :cry:

My personal pick was Monkey & Trip statue.

Also the Mask, Speakers & Sneakers from Splatterhouse looks cool

Splatterhouse and Enslaved statue for $30, why not...

EDIT: Didn't even realize there was a second or third page, I kind of liked the shoes, so for $15, I got myself  a pair!

I couldn't add the size 13's either. I got the mask, the speakers, a red ghost plushy, and a pacman hat. because its the same price as the shipping so #worth

No self control. Got the Trip and Monkey statue. Threw in a mouse pad to get the free shipping. $30 shipped.

Favorite game this generation so I'll put it next to my 360 and PS3 copies of the game. And then ban myself from spending money for the rest of the month.

Needs to be a longer month.

No self control. Got the Trip and Monkey statue. Threw in a mouse pad to get the free shipping. $30 shipped.

Favorite game this generation so I'll put it next to my 360 and PS3 copies of the game. And then ban myself from spending money for the rest of the month.

Needs to be a longer month.
Why wouldn't you throw in Splatterhouse mask?!

God, I would be all over those shoes if my feet weren't so gigantic.

It would be so nice to just walk into a place and buy the shoes I want instead of the only pair in the store that fits....urgh.

Those Katamari shirts for $6.24 are awesome.

Im still going to pass. Dont feel like paying shipping nor making a order for $25

If I could get one shirt with free shipping I probably would bite on the rolling Katamari shirt.

Why wouldn't you throw in Splatterhouse mask?!
I said before I don't want more stuff lying around my shelves. Don't make me regret my decision. :wall:

Plus the mouse pad is almost the cheapest thing to throw in and get the free shipping. And I'll get some use out of it.

If the "Made in the 80s" shirt had been available in medium I would have gotten that instead, though.

Now I must run away before I buy the other Monkey statue. Or those shoes or something.

Edit: Actually, I am forcing myself not to buy a game I was looking at just because I bought the statue. Progress.

Am I awful for seeing that plush Pac Man head you can wear and thinking of wearing it when going down on a girl? But not before saying "Girl, you give me Pac Man fever!" then proceed to make Pac Man noises and...

You get the gist.

Yeah, great prices on the stuff, horrible prices on the shipping... I was going to get my son some T-shirts but they come out to $10 apiece with shipping. Meh...

Oh, crap - didn't see free shipping for $24.99 or more. I might have to get something now.

I Ordered a pair of the Splatterhouse shoes for me and my friend. I Hope they get the sizes right since on the cart and order confirmation they don't show the sizes anywhere after I had confirmed it.

Damn - I guess a lot of stuff is OOS because I keep adding things (like the Katamari T-shirt) and it just doesn't add it to my cart.

$28.53 for the four things I want...can't seem to pull the trigger.  Maybe I'm learning restraint.  But those plushies are really cool!

I Ordered a pair of the Splatterhouse shoes for me and my friend. I Hope they get the sizes right since on the cart and order confirmation they don't show the sizes anywhere after I had confirmed it.
You can always depend on Digital River

Eh, one of the shirts I did manage to put in my cart went OOS as I was trying to find other stuff. I'm out...

A brand new pair of Globes for $15? Yes please!

Got a pair of the shoes, shot glasses, and a shirt for my brother to round out order for the free shipping. You rock, OP!

Am I awful for seeing that plush Pac Man head you can wear and thinking of wearing it when going down on a girl? But not before saying "Girl, you give me Pac Man fever!" then proceed to make Pac Man noises and...

You get the gist.
Actually I'm gonna be wearing it to go down on a guy. ;) I wish they have ms.pac man instead.

Thanks op

Been eyeing that monkey statue for a while now, and finally pulled the trigger along with a pair of shoes and the splatter house mask.

Can't beat it at that price, thanks again.

Well hopefully I get what I ordered and not just some of what I ordered...

Were three t-shirts I was interested in; one most of been OOS because it never got added to my cart and the other two were modeled by girls so I'm not sure if they were ladies t-shirts or if that is a tactic used to get get men to buy clothing.... I must be getting old

Well hopefully I get what I ordered and not just some of what I ordered...

Were three t-shirts I was interested in; one most of been OOS because it never got added to my cart and the other two were modeled by girls so I'm not sure if they were ladies t-shirts or if that is a tactic used to get get men to buy clothing.... I must be getting old
Fitted for your man boobs. Just not your man belly.

Grabbed the Pac-Man shot glasses, a pair of the shoes and a plush Clyde to get the free shipping.  Figured I can't beat a pair of bum-around sneakers for $15, and the shot glasses will go well with the Pac-Man vintage 80's glass my wife picked me up for Christmas this year.  :)  

I will tell ya what, Splatterhouse was a frustrating game, albeit it fun. But Globe makes extremely comfortable shoes. so I think I am in for that!

now, what to buy for 10 bones to get the free shipping...

Thanks OP!

I will tell ya what, Splatterhouse was a frustrating game, albeit it fun. But Globe makes extremely comfortable shoes. so I think I am in for that!

now, what to buy for 10 bones to get the free shipping...

Thanks OP!
I ordered two shoes since there is nothing else I wanted. Thanks op!

You get the gist.
Post of the year.

The Enslaved statues are nice but nothing amazing. I can't imagine spending $100 on them. I am debating at $25 even.

I would love to get half of those shirts but they only have American sizes left for most : /

bread's done
Back