Zelda Wii U Bundle $98.71 @ Sams Club(YMMV)

I'd believe it, this has been talked about in other threads. Sam's Club is no longer carrying the Wii U I believe. All locations in my area have been OOS since before the holidays. 

It's been confirmed by many people in the other Wii U SAMs Club thread that it is on clearance although the price varies. Others reported it at $151 to $195. It's the same with the Deluxe set, it has been $62, $98, $120 and sadly full price at different Sams Clubs locations

Another CAG mentioned getting the same bundle for $158 so they definitely are/were clearancing them out.  It's a super YMMV, but congrats to those that find them.  FYI there is also a Fayetteville, GA.  

NC!?!??!! Also, do they ring up at these prices or are they marked at these prices? I saw a couple of WiiUs at a Sam's near me, but they were marked $300

image.png

Why do you guys want a receipt? No one is going to PM this... and Sam's clearance is YMMV, everyone from one local store to another.

[quote name="Tamizander" post="11542091" timestamp="1392863799"]Well since it looks like you renewed your membership to get this deal....[/quote]And still $150 off msrp lol 😆

My Sam's Club only had Skylanders and a stack of Xbones for video games. 

Bought a 100 pack of toilet paper to shit away my sorrows. 

I didn't do quite as well as the OP, but I did find a Zelda bundle for $153.71 at the (only) Sam's Club in Madison, WI.

Edit: And here's a receipt.

zelda_153712.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Truth is, I believe this one, because like some have said, it looks like Sam's is clearing out the Wii U. But most YMMV are such a joke ($99 Vita comes to mind ... )

At the same time, it makes me wonder why the person didn't take a picture of the item in store, most regular CAGers would/

Unless ... they have one of these - lol

062710-023.jpg

Someone... Anyone... Please... Make these endless "YMMV" posts stop.
No....

We need the YMMV deals to continue the hunt

Remember the 1 cent + free shipping video games from Amazon.com?

That was YMMV and it was great that someone shared it.

No....

We need the YMMV deals to continue the hunt

Remember the 1 cent + free shipping video games from Amazon.com?

That was YMMV and it was great that someone shared it.
Then let's have a YMMV subforum where this stuff can live. Those that want to spend their time hunting can go there.

Half the time these threads just turn into a few CAGs trying to show off their bragging rights.

Then don't read it. Such babies, I swear.
Lol exactly...as long as it shows YMMV in the title...simply dont click on it. Not much else to it. Having someone check my local Sams today, doubt any will be there but I am glad this was posted.

Right... why should we attempt to organize information on the internet into user friendly structures? What was I thinking? Goo goo ga ga.
Lol you hate YMMV threads yet you keep bumping this one.

Or we could avoid making a YMMV subsection that no one will ever post in and just post them how they have always been done and those who have no interest in YMMV can just not click the thread to open it. I dont really see the big deal. I mean im looking at the first 25 threads and this is the only YMMV that I can tell...huge inconvenience.

bread's done
Back