Burger King Xbox 360 Games 99 Cents

Flassh87

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey everyone, long time lurker first time poster (because the deals I found before were already posted by others).

I found all 3 Burger King Promotional games at 99 Cents Only Store in Moreno Valley CA. Big Bumpin (The cashier thought it was called Big Pimpin), Sneak King, and Pocket Bike Racers. YMMV

I have found games there before like Mercenaries and Godfather II for pc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sneak King is GREAT. Creepy as heck.

The other two are barely $0.99 style XBox Live games.

Can I find these games at my local Burger King? Or maybe at circuit city? Also

Ult-imate cheese-burgerr. Just a buck. Ninety-niii-ineee

I remember when these first came out. Had a cousin who bought them all and proudly displayed them on his mantle.

I still remember being so happy that I got all 3 of these games and only had to eat one BK meal.

I must have been more easily pleased back in those days.

You're mad because there is no Taco Bell games right?
They did release an actual Taco Bell game, it was called Tasty Temple Challenge. Released in 2000 for MS-DOS. Here's the plot:

Players control Baja Bill. Players go through the temple of a lost jungle civilization, battling snakes and scorpions with hot and wild sauce. Taco Bell can be consumed for health. It was a free MS-DOS game that came with a Taco Bell kid's meal.

On another note, I'm surprised nobody has done another promotion like that. McDonald's or Taco Bell or wherever could get me to buy a crappy 360 game for $3 with my combo meal.

They did release an actual Taco Bell game, it was called Tasty Temple Challenge. Released in 2000 for MS-DOS. Here's the plot:
Players control Baja Bill. Players go through the temple of a lost jungle civilization, battling snakes and scorpions with hot and wild sauce. Taco Bell can be consumed for health. It was a free MS-DOS game that came with a Taco Bell kid's meal.
I must say that the Skittles game wasn't too bad. I just didn't finish it.

OT, but change your name back.

Stopped by my local Dollar Tree and Dollar General stores (I guess our version of the 99 Cent Store) and neither of them were carrying it :( Pocket Bike Racers and Big Bumpin' were actually kind of fun!... for about 5 minutes.

On another note, I'm surprised nobody has done another promotion like that. McDonald's or Taco Bell or wherever could get me to buy a crappy 360 game for $3 with my combo meal.
I actually am too. Imagine if McDonald's had a Xbox One game like this for the promo they did around Christmas. I was about to type, "It would have sold like hot cakes!" then realized McDonald's sells pancakes, and then realized it wasn't funny enough to say it anyway.

When these games came out like 5 years ago even if they were 99 cents then it wouldnt have been a deal.

Wow! This is a whopper of a deal!

Doesn't GS have them for $.99 too?  And FYI they work on 360 and the original Xbox.

Sidenote: whoever did the doge thing on the first page, please go kill yourself.  Thanks.

I saw Rock Revolution at a dollar store, didn't think it was worth a thread though. 

Never played the Burger King games.  I heard they are just regular Xbox games that were backwards compatible to the 360.

that pocket bike game was decent and the online was kinda fun and I was bummed when the community died haha

never played the other two

bread's done
Back