Nintendo 3DS XL Mario Dream Team Value Bundle (Save ~$40)

I have one of these, love it. I debated between it and the Zelda bundle but I like the black better inside plus it matches my MacBook Pro

I also really dig M&L Dream Team

Yea just got mine yesterday from Walmart, arrived a week before expected on free shipping. Sadly I have been working alot recently and haven't been able to play much because of school also. But so far I love it.

I keep debating on buying this bundle, but I think I'd be happier with buying the Zelda 3ds even though it costs a fair bit more.

I personally like it more than the Zelda because i like how its just like a engraving or small clip art compared to a way different system. Also the cheaper is good too. Plus getting paper Mario for predy much free along with Dream Team. 

These bundles obviously weren't very limited edition.

For those buying this or any 3ds xl in general hold off on registering your club Nintendo codes until march. Supposedly Nintendo is going to run a promotion that gets new 3ds xl and 2ds owners a free copy of pokemon if you register the system and a qualifying game in march.

For those buying this or any 3ds xl in general hold off on registering your club Nintendo codes until march. Supposedly Nintendo is going to run a promotion that gets new 3ds xl and 2ds owners a free copy of pokemon if you register the system and a qualifying game in march.
Thank you.

Damn, I just registered my 3DS and 3DS XL. Thanks anyways for the heads up.

I just literally registed my 3DS xl two days ago. Dam you Nintendo.

bread's done
Back