CAGiversary!
We are all cosplaying as Lightning (our lord and savior) now

tumblr_m42zwqvKho1rv8umgo1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lightning.

Lightning.

Light, listen.

It's almost 6.

You have 15 minutes before you have to get back to the ark, just a reminder.

Hey, Light, did you know that you have to come back to the ark? Just making sure.

Lightning, at 6 you'll be called back to the ark.

Hey Lightning, don't forget that you're going to get called back to the ark soon.

Hey Light, just a 10 minute reminder about that ark thing happening soon.

No, Lightning, I don't understand why I'm a kid again either. But about that ark...

Lightning.

Look, Lightning, I know you're busy, but don't forget about having to come back to the ark, 'kay?

No, Lightning, you don't have time to cosplay. You have to get back to the Ark.

Last edited by a moderator:
can't wait till feb 25, for the reviews on castlevania lord of the shadows 2 reviews. i have my preorder ready to be cancelled, if the reviews are terrible. LOL

Man, I'm tired as fuck. Couldn't watch more House of Cards. Got me too stressed. I think tonight I'll start playing one of the many games I picked up last weekend.

I told Frost that he was a loser compared to Uraizen and he got upset
I like to consider them on the same level. I love the fuck out of both of them, though.

Which reminds me, I've been playing a lot of Project X Zone on my commutes during the day and Jedah in that game keeps saying stuff to chicks that Rai Rai seems like he'd say. It's awesome.

Castlevania obviously.

I'm not going to buy low budget junk like Thief.
don't you have a bestbuy gamers unlocked membership? you can still preorder at bestbuy for the discount price of $47.99, gotta support bestbuy, so they can stay afloat financially

don't you have a bestbuy gamers unlocked membership? you can still preorder at bestbuy for the discount price of $47.99, gotta support bestbuy, so they can stay afloat financially
I'm more worried about local game specialty stores staying in business.

Gotta go to gamestop.

bread's done
Back