Marvel Puzzle Quest Discussion Thread

BrolyB593

CAGiversary!
Feedback
206 (100%)
Join us here for lovely CAG discussions on the insanely addicting Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign!

Our main Alliance is CAGvengers currently maxed at 20 members but if you are interested in joining and would be a good contributor please contact either myself or downsouthtigger.

Here are some extremely useful links for both beginners and veterans that were compiled and given to us by joeboosauce

Polarity's Comprehensive Guide on Going From 1* to 3*
http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3939

These are really good to get some solid advice on how to set up your characters. I compare this to Polarity's but I like this guys advice a little better:

Character rankings 12/2013 edition: the results!

http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1789&hilit=rankings

Character rankings 12/2013 edition: the results!

http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5093&p=85172&hilit=

The secret art of rubberbanding

http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4961&hilit=

S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3642

How Much Iso Have You Spent Leveling Your Characters Thread

http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2363&hilit

MPQ Junkie (Has some interesting stuff like character voting.)

http://mpqjunkie.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, thanks for starting this. Do you have a link for the android deal thread?

As far as favorite characters, I use Thor 85 lot. I'm enjoying Classic Storm 81 and recently Magneto Marvel Now 60. I'm trying to get cards for Daken 45 and Hulk 28 and a couple others. What is your main lineup?

Loving Psylocke! She's like wolverine mixed with black widow. During this brotherhood event she's been my go to gal. Naturally classic storm has been right alongside her for this ride.

My level 85 team has been wolverine, Thor, and modern Hawkeye. I think that combo has every color but black & purple which makes them very versatile. Original black widow sometimes replaces Hawkeye but that lack of offensive hurts. Even though I do love her healing & stealing, espionage is a pointless skill when her icons are not on the tiles.

Worst characters have got to be bagman & bullseye. Bullseye is damn annoying with the protect tiles but they're not as useful as dakens strike tiles. Bagman is just a joke hands down. Can be useful to prevent enemy countdown tiles but I'd rather use the colors for offensive skills that actually kills the enemy themself.

I really want to draw a Psylocke. I finished 2 places out of getting her in her event, because I didn't finish the match I was playing in time, which would've given me enough points to place and snag one. Then they pump her up, and let you test drive her in the opening of this event? Talk about whetting an appetite...

I have no idea why I keep getting matched up with 80+ level characters in this Psylocke tournament. My Thor and Storm are only in the mid 60s. I can usually defeat my opponents but it's at such a cost, I keep burning through health packs and can't advance. In past tournaments I could taken 3 or 4 teams without needing to stop to heal.

Must have got put in a top bracket or something. Ugh.

Also, did everyone else notice the missing dialogue during the Nick Fury rescue mission?

Hey, thanks for starting this. Do you have a link for the android deal thread?

As far as favorite characters, I use Thor 85 lot. I'm enjoying Classic Storm 81 and recently Magneto Marvel Now 60. I'm trying to get cards for Daken 45 and Hulk 28 and a couple others. What is your main lineup?
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/320964-android-deals-thread-v2-fist-of-awesome-099-the-room-099-tales-of-illyria-199/

Did anyone start a CAG Alliance? I searched but couldn't find one.
Alliances are capped at 5 members anyway so we would need multiple teams. My buddy and I made one named Cerebro if anyone cares to join. I was instantly defeated however when I found another alliance with the name, CereBros.... they clearly win haha

Loving Psylocke! She's like wolverine mixed with black widow. During this brotherhood event she's been my go to gal. Naturally classic storm has been right alongside her for this ride.

My level 85 team has been wolverine, Thor, and modern Hawkeye. I think that combo has every color but black & purple which makes them very versatile. Original black widow sometimes replaces Hawkeye but that lack of offensive hurts. Even though I do love her healing & stealing, espionage is a pointless skill when her icons are not on the tiles.

Worst characters have got to be bagman & bullseye. Bullseye is damn annoying with the protect tiles but they're not as useful as dakens strike tiles. Bagman is just a joke hands down. Can be useful to prevent enemy countdown tiles but I'd rather use the colors for offensive skills that actually kills the enemy themself.
Psylocke is indeed pretty awesome. Her 'bleed' effect is always helpful.

I completely agree about Bagman and Bullseye. I have gotten SOOOOO many of them and I refuse to keep them because they are just terrible.

I feel like you guys are all a bit higher level than I am seeing as my main is 2 Star Wolverine at like 74 and then Captain America at 50 and then I think 2 Star Widow at 49. I have a bunch of characters in the 30s and 40s though. I refuse to use Storm just out of principle. I absolutely HATE fighting against her and so I do not want her on my team haha. I have gotten enough of both her 1 and 2 star cards to have maxed out multiple of each by now too! : P

I refuse to use Storm just out of principle. I absolutely HATE fighting against her and so I do not want her on my team haha. I have gotten enough of both her 1 and 2 star cards to have maxed out multiple of each by now too! : P
God until they nerfed her she was everywhere. Basically any event youd face a classic storm/wolverine/thor team. Everyone of them was at level 85 & it was a bitch. Always had to target storm first or her yellow passive would kill all your guys before you had a shot.

But she is useful, modern storm is a beast on the Desert levels. You can do virtually endless red and green combos, then follow up with black. Classic storm still rocks it with the blue power, that team damage and stun, cant pass it up! The yellow is an after thought now but its still annoying.

Psylocke's bleed effect is my favorite, only 6 black tiles & decent continual damage? I know she's beefed up for the event so It'll hurt when they power her down. Enjoy her while you can. Bewilder has some uses but does anyone really check what the enemy has the most of? Usually its black, which thankfully powers up that psi katana.

Itrain, you'll get that Psylocke! I got one of hers from a standard token, most from the event ones being in the top 5. They've been handing them out (to me) more than hulk, grey suit widow, or punisher covers. Just do the events for standard tokens & save up about 5-10, good chance 1 will be a 2-3 star cover if you use them all at once.

Oh and yeah that dialog was missing, I guess the code was off, since nicks last bubble was gobbly gook dialog.exe something. Then there was wolverine having nick's bubble as well. Oh well, Im still #1 in my bracket, but what 4 more days? Hope I can hold on that lead.

Anyone else think they need to hire some comic book writers for this episodic content? I'd play the game no matter how the story unfolded but seriously? 
A tracking/monitoring device on Magneto? There's no way Osborn would be able to slip something like that past him.

How do I shift do a different bracket for tournaments? I keep getting matched up against teams with 80+ level characters, and the best I have is a level 67 Thor and 62 Storm. I can beat them, but it's a Pyrrhic victory forcing me to use all my health packs for the next round.

Anyone else think they need to hire some comic book writers for this episodic content? I'd play the game no matter how the story unfolded but seriously?
They need something, like it really doesnt flow well at all. When/how did I miss Fury being kidnapped? This is getting to be like a bad soap opera just dragging it out. Especially with only one mission yesterday. They FINALLY fixed that last dialog mess up & it still didnt sound right.

How do I shift do a different bracket for tournaments? I keep getting matched up against teams with 80+ level characters, and the best I have is a level 67 Thor and 62 Storm. I can beat them, but it's a Pyrrhic victory forcing me to use all my health packs for the next round.
Once you start a tournament you're locked in. I usually wait about 5-10 hours before the end of the tournament before I join. That usually puts me in a decent bracket. Although it backfired on me for the psylocke tournament. I was only trying for a blue classic magneto cover. Got to a decent point & shielded, waited 30 min in & broke my shield to move up. I dropped to 45, the cut off, & there was less than a minute lieft. No time for me to fight anyone else. Someone pushes me into the top 75 & I ended up with 3 cap covers....Oh I was beyond pissed. Oh well free blue mags coming up in the daily rewards for me in a couple days so Im ok.

So dont jump into a tournament the first day. Wait for maybe a day or so, then get in. Im gonna try entering a tournament in the middle of it; since major players come in at the beginning and shield, or wait for the end so they can get in weaker brackets.

A tracking/monitoring device on Magneto? There's no way Osborn would be able to slip something like that past him.
I never even read the dialogue.

My time for any form of gaming is extremely limited this past year and will continue to be for a while and so I just blaze past any dialogue or story in PQ right now and just go to the matches. So... needless to say I don't mind : P

Anyone else feel like this brotherhood even is going on for too long?  We're back in Columbia and Canada now and still have 2 days left.

I really hope they dont do like the hulk event and redo the whole thing over. I barely touched it the second time around.

I can tell I really am geting tired of the event, after being in the top 5 the past couple days I barely cared yesterday.  I was in the top 10 for one of my brackets & didnt try to move up.  Got a Psylocke red out of it but they're killing me with all the MN Magnetos.

Saved up 12 standard tokens, got 2 2 stars: Bagman and Bullseye.  Im starting to think MPQ is getting upset at me too.

Great thread and some good tips for a newcomer like myself.  I started an alliance "CheapA$$Gamer" for anyone who might be faintly interested.  I have an XBL arcade code for Ms Splosion Man or 2-days XBL Gold Trial as a welcome gift for the first to join me today ... be sure to private message me here asap, as well (exp 2/28).   Cheers!

My favorite character to use is the classic black widow. I mostly use her with modern storm and Thor. I don't use many health packs because her blue skill gives so much health. She, coupled with storms green skill, is the only reason I'm able to beat the level 200 enemies when I do. The only problem is keeping storm from getting one hit killed.

Anyone else feel like this brotherhood even is going on for too long? We're back in Columbia and Canada now and still have 2 days left.

I really hope they dont do like the hulk event and redo the whole thing over. I barely touched it the second time around.

I can tell I really am geting tired of the event, after being in the top 5 the past couple days I barely cared yesterday. I was in the top 10 for one of my brackets & didnt try to move up. Got a Psylocke red out of it but they're killing me with all the MN Magnetos.

Saved up 12 standard tokens, got 2 2 stars: Bagman and Bullseye. Im starting to think MPQ is getting upset at me too.
Yeah, especially in the side missions. In order to place in the top 10 for those (and earn Assault Team tokens) you really have to play the same missions over and over and over and over. Wait for the points to reset, then over and over and over.

Onice I hit 70,000 and get another Punisher cover out of this I might be done.

Onice I hit 70,000 and get another Punisher cover out of this I might be done.
I just hit 110,000 and got my second punisher reward. Im finding waiting for the points to reset is hurting. When they get back to around 500-600 pts I play them again. Didnt even make it in the top 10 last night on either mission, since I was trying to wait for the point reset.

Now Im just waiting for the last day when, even though Ive been #1 for almost a week now, some asshole will come in at the last minute & bump me out of the top 5. I really hope with the point scaling that doesnt happen. Id really love another x-force cover.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I had 124870 points overall in the Brotherhood event and for those that dont know 125000 nets you 8k iso and there were just a few minutes left and my heroes were dead so I SPENT BIG KID DOLLARS to get some medkits so I could get the 8k. I beat the mission that would net me just enough but lo and behold the event must have ended just moments before and I didnt get it.... awesome. : /

That being said I was like 6 overall and got all the moves for Black Panther, then spent my 200 winnings on the Daily Deal of 2star or Black Panther and lucked out and got another. Have him capped at 30 right now and I kind of hate him hahah His moves are pretty lame in my mind.

How did everyone else do?

I was hanging out around the top 25 of my bracket for most of the tournament, which is good for me, as that's what my schedule allows me to play. I should've tried to get higher before this weekend, knowing I'd be busy, because I dropped out of all the Black Panther winnings and collected more Wolverine covers. It's fine... I wanted to make him a 5/5/3 since they pooped on his healing ability, but I like to grab new covers of cool characters when I can. Still can't seem to catch a Psylocke.

What are you guys using to actually get some use out of the black tiles? I want to be able to use Scarlett Johansson Original, but at level 22 with 5 covers, she's useless to me. Punisher's abilities suck at low levels, and Hulk is not as much of a compliment to Thor as Astonishing Wolverine. Doom's black power is awesome, but I only have one cover for him, so again, useless.

I got one Black Panther cover out of the last event. Then sold him off. (I'm not racist) Nothing in this next tournament interests me. I might just take a break. These event has been great for earning ISO, though. Got my storm and thor up into level 70. And my Magneto at 40 something.

I got one Black Panther cover out of the last event. Then sold him off. (I'm not racist) Nothing in this next tournament interests me. I might just take a break. These event has been great for earning ISO, though. Got my storm and thor up into level 70. And my Magneto at 40 something.
I was reading the MPQ forums, and his black power (no pun intended) seems jacked at level 5. Does as much damage as IM40's ballistic salvo at less than 2/3 the cost in AP, and giving up 5 AP to the other team doesn't hamper your AP nearly as much. Fully leveled, he's dealing 12k damage total for only 12 AP.

Well I managed to keep my top spot in my bracket. Got Red X-force cover and all of Black Panthers moves.  I shouldve looked at his powers more, boy they really do suck! Strike & protect tiles that really seem to waste AP that could be used for more useful skills.

This event was great for ISO, I wont lie.  Because Psylocke was a beast during the event I leveled her up to Level 77.  She's still useful but maybe not as much as she was. 

Its cute how hard people are trying in this Black Panther event. Rewards are crap, IM 40 & Modern Hawkeye? Although I will admit I need more blue IM 40 covers, but I dont see myself really trying to get one.  Got up to 300 for the heroic token in the tournament, which gave me a yellow Ares Token, I'll take it!

As for black tiles, seems those are always used to make attack tiles. Punisher, Psylocke, Modern Storm & Dr Doom.  Usually I dont bother trying to find someone who has black tile powers, except Psylocke. My punisher's & Dr Dooms level are so low that I dont use them unless I really have to.  Some of the Dark Avengers have black powers, but who really ever uses those?

Yeah Black Panther leveled up is going to be pretty great but right now mine is not haha

Using 2 Star Wolverine and 2 Star Widow I really need someone to take advantage of black and yellow tiles and so Black Panther is a perfect fit. Now to just get more than 4 stinking powers...

Now I remember why I like events and loathe tournaments.

Got 500 pts last night, made it to #8, was attacked by everyone and their momma & lost 130 points. Now Ranked 80 something.

My Team of Lvl 20 Black Panther & both Level 85 Thor & wolverine cant beat any other Thor,wolverine,BP teams.

We're on the same level except they're using the crappy 1 power lvl 15 BP, how the hell??!?

Oh look now all the people I fight are some variation of Classic Storm, Original Black Widow, Thor, or Wolverine. Throw in some level 100 three stars too....I hate tournaments. :bs:

Yeah, I'm not trying too hard in this tournament. I'm not interested in Iron Man or Hawkeye.  I've tried them both before and their power set seemed pretty weak.

I'd really like to power up my Psylocke, Punisher and Magneto more. I also suppose I should be using a Black Widow like every other team I face.

I don't see why Wolverine is so popular, my Thor seems to do more damage than him.

Yeah, I'm not trying too hard in this tournament. I'm not interested in Iron Man or Hawkeye. I've tried them both before and their power set seemed pretty weak.

I'd really like to power up my Psylocke, Punisher and Magneto more. I also suppose I should be using a Black Widow like every other team I face.

I don't see why Wolverine is so popular, my Thor seems to do more damage than him.
I wasnt trying to hard, I just thought it'd be easier since the rewards are very weak this time. Still these folks are out in full force like they're trying to win something awesome.

Because Original Widow is so weak I havent really powered her up. Yes espionage can steal a ton but only if its her icon. I love that the computer can use espionage regardless & always steals my tiles. Then she freaking heals the team.... I try to avoid teams with her & classic spiderman.

As for Wolverine, that red power can cause 2500 damage. Full power that up & use his green power can make it even more effective. The healing is also another reason to use him. I honestly run across many teams that have wolverine and Daken. I kinda find that team stupid but they seem to like it.

Because Original Widow is so weak I havent really powered her up. Yes espionage can steal a ton but only if its her icon. I love that the computer can use espionage regardless & always steals my tiles. Then she freaking heals the team.... I try to avoid teams with her & classic spiderman.
Espionage works in this tournament, because everyone has her paired up with either Thor or Wolverine. A low-leveled BP won't match her black or blue, so Espionage works because she does the most damage on all 3 of its colors. It's not that the computer's forcing it to work for every blue, black, or purple match... it actually is working.

The events are a lot more fun for me, too. I can't really get that high of a ranking because I can't play as much as I would like, but the opportunity to actually gain some more iso is a huge draw. I try to make sure I complete each level possible just for the initial iso bonus. I can't stick around to babysit these tournaments, so my current ranking of 10th in my bracket (down from 4th 18 minutes ago) is probably not going to stick.I hate that it's also near impossible to get to the next rung of awards once you're near because you keep getting knocked back a pile of points. Unless you have a crap ton of health packs saved up, then you're fine to make a run for the top.

Espionage works in this tournament, because everyone has her paired up with either Thor or Wolverine. A low-leveled BP won't match her black or blue, so Espionage works because she does the most damage on all 3 of its colors. It's not that the computer's forcing it to work for every blue, black, or purple match... it actually is working.
I may have to try her again then. I try to pair her up with someone that has blues/purples (Marvel Now Magneto is a good example) but if it didnt have the widow icon on the tile, espionage never worked.

Eh just tried, made a classic storm, OBW, Bp team. Widow icons on black and purple, but blue had storm. I need to figure which spot makes the icons widows. Because if I can gain massive amounts of blue with espionage, I could just unload storms blue power and stun kill the whole team at once.

OK I just made a BP, OBW, Thor team. That team does make blue, black, and purple tiles all widow tiles. Now I see why everyone else has been doing that.

Whoever does the most damage with that color gets the tile. If there is a tie, the order goes Middle > Left > Right. So in your OBW and CStorm pairing, if they are both the same level, they both do the same blue damage, so you'd want to put OBW in the middle on your team selection screen. 

As an aside, there might be a decimal value that the game doesn't show, so CStorm may still deal more damage even if it says they deal the same blue on the info screen. Mine aren't even close to the same level, so I have no way to test it.

powered up storm and magneto made a great pair in this last event. my mags isnt high enough level for gournament though. and i only have two covers for original black widow.

a few people seems to like using ares or ragnarok. i dont see the value in that.

a few people seems to like using ares or ragnarok. i dont see the value in that.
Ragnarok, if you have the red covers, is worth it. Low cost red AP & he's a green tile generator. At one point I think it only cost him 3 red AP to create 5-6 green tiles, that was fully powered though. So imagine pairing him up with Daken and say Hulk. So with him I understand.

Ares, people have compared him as the new Thor. I kinda see it, but Im limited in my covers. Plus Im with you, he sacrfices his health and gives the enemy green AP, how's that worth it? Thats like when everyone was using Juggernaut for his high hitpoints. Problem was the computer used headbutt so much it would kill off your juggernaut. Won lots of battles when juggs would kill himself first even though he killed off my team.

Who's ready for the Hulk event rehash? Go get your free Hulk cover now, btw.

NVM - They fixed it. When the event launched, the world score was set at 45,000. Yes, 45,000. The Hulk battle was unlocked within 5 minutes. Now it looks like they have the score reset to 450 million. Hopefully I can snag an extra cover when that score hits.

Also, Modern Thor? Just a 3 star, powered-up version of Marvel Now Thor? Apparently I wasted a lot of iso to level up my current Thor to 85 when there's a more powerful version soon to be floating around.

Who's ready for the Hulk event rehash? Go get your free Hulk cover now, btw.
Ugh I just started this up & saw that. I stupidly backed out & the damn counter was reset. But YAY! 9 day hulk event and hulk isnt even a prize in there. Plus this one is old school, no sub brackets, no side missions, and Im not even sure about point scaling. SO you dont start this day one the second it starts you're not doing well.

Edit* Why the hell are there side missions on my steam game but none showed up on my android one? I dont think the devs turned the switch on completely with this one... Hulk sighting canada just opened up, I know that didnt happen on my phone....

Also, Modern Thor? Just a 3 star, powered-up version of Marvel Now Thor? Apparently I wasted a lot of iso to level up my current Thor to 85 when there's a more powerful version soon to be floating around.
Yeah Im going to read the MPQ forums, I believe there is going to be tons of bitching about this. Especially when they just de powered thor. If thats the case why didnt they just make him a 3 star to begin with? If I get modern thor up to the level I have my Marvel Now Thor, whats the point of having both of them? Same powers, same everything. This was a stupid ass move, at least if they had a different power set it would be like having my 3 wolverines.

I love how the top 200 people get an  Wolverine X Force cover. Somehow that seems doable.

The gossip on the forums is that the new Thor is a "gold star" meaning, a possible upgrade to the regular Thor.

I love how the top 200 people get an Wolverine X Force cover. Somehow that seems doable.

The gossip on the forums is that the new Thor is a "gold star" meaning, a possible upgrade to the regular Thor.
I don't believe this is true according to the announcement post on the MPQ thread:

New Hero Available via this event: Thor (Modern)
Thor (Modern) is much like his 2* variant, but with slightly modified powers and (of course) the ability to level to a max of 141 like other 3* characters. Thor is the first of his kind for this style of powering up of a character. 2* and 3* forms of Thor, while similar are still considered different versions of the same character as with any other more full variant like Black Widow (Modern) and Black Widow (Original).

I love how the top 200 people get an Wolverine X Force cover. Somehow that seems doable.
Yeah until you look at the fact that there are no brackets. I thought the same thing myself, until I realized I was like #8k out of millions. I see all of us getting at least 1 modern thor cover though.

Still trying to figure out what to do with my 2 star though. If they're going to do gold versions of other characters they should start with iron man 35 or modern storm. Those 2 have been with me from the start & if they were more powerful they would be solid.

Well, seeing as how everyone in tournaments usuaully has an 85 level Thor, they had to do something to keep people playing and levelling up.

I'll stay with this Hulk Event in the hope I can pull some decent covers from the tokens.

They were only using their level 85 Thors until they could get their 3 star characters at that level or higher (which will probably take me 3 to 4 years at this pace).

I always end up spreading my ISO around. I should dump it all on Thor to bump him up from the mid 70s to the max.

I've been using Thor, Punisher and Storm in this event. Storm doesn't do much except for her one blue stun attack. Punisher spams attack tiles, and Thor brings the Hammer down. I'm taking down the level 200 Hammer mooks no problem.

This event, Im dumping all my ISO into Original Black widow.  Everyone else has a level 85 one, well dammit, Im gonna have one too!

I think she's at 60-70 now, but the general consensus is dump all your iso into the buffed heroes in the event. 

Now thinking about Thor being powered up for the event; so basically they're making him as poweful as the 3 star right now.

Having said that, still makes me say, whats the point?

So how'd everyone do in the hulk even the first day? I actually didnt play as much, but I was kinda bored with it the first 2 times.  I was in the top 100 & 200 respectively.  At least this time I could play the side missions because I have all the characters.

Hah yeah and then add to the irony that 2 Star Thor is a powered up hero and so I like many others are going to level him up during this event only to have him be obsolete soon after.

I have been running with 2 Star Widow and Thor and then Black Panther and that team during this powered up event is AMAZING. nearly every fight ends and I have max health still. As you all know Thor and his green move does massive damage to everyone which I have maxed and then my Black Panther does a little over 1k damage to everyone with his black move. So basically I go for green, damage everyone, do a quick heal with my maxed healing Widow and then finish them off with Panthers black move. My matches in this event are the fastest I have ever had in this game so far haha

Finished in the top 200 for the Hulk events. Could have gone higher if I hadn't sold of my Black Panther from the last event. (Should've figured he'd be a required character later)

Man something I didnt realize, Im actually reading the Dark Reign Saga comics right now.  Funny this Event started and Im on the Hulk issues.  This is actually leading me to some interesting possible characters that should be introduced. 

Seems during Dark Reign Red Hulk caused Hulk to loose his powers somehow, so Red Hulk should be there.  Because Hulk lost his powers, Its now Bruce Banner. While he's stuck in Puny Human form, he's training hulks son, Skaar. So Definitely He should be in there.  So many potential variations of Hulk that could be put into play.

If you can, read The Incredible Hulk 603, Thats a particularly amusing issue.  Banner and Wolverine swap parenting tips while Skaar and Daken make friends. The ending made me laugh so hard.

I know this is "loosely" based on the dark reign saga, but lots of things are missing.  Iron Patriot and Sentry are the top 2, but I had totally forgot Osborne made a Dark X-men as well. Emma Frost was leader & also part of the Cabal, as was Namor. I really feel the villians are lacking, especially with a new Thor being released.  Also finding out Thor is mostly MIA during Dark Reign as well since he was banished from Asgard thanks to Loki.

The game has really led me to read the comics again. In order to get to dark reign though youd have to do a quick recap from Civil War, into Secret Invasion, then to Dark reign sagas respectively. The marvel Universe is so vast! 

Once again the Hulk event is feeling long in the tooth. 5 Days, I swear, that should be the length of the event.  Im ranked in the 2k right now.  No matter what Im not going to break into 1k, which I guess is fine, not like we're going to be maxing out our 3* thors anytime soon.

Anyone noticed the Punisher has been dropping like candy? I was doing decent with Psylocke covers, finally got another Black panther cover, and ANOTHER green hulk cover. (Why cant I get black!??!?!) But the past 2 events Ive gotten enough Punisher covers through rewards or tokens to make him Decent, well up to level 60+.

OK done with Dark Reign, onto Siege now. Finally we see Thor and how Norman Osborn loses it all in the end.  If he couldve held on a little longer they really couldve drawn that story out. Seige feels like an after thought to Dark reign, like hey this is boring now lets end this quick.

bread's done
Back