* * * * * 3 votes

Marvel Puzzle Quest Discussion Thread

Marvel Puzzle Quest Android Dark Reign F2P

#4561 slidecage   Nothing to say CAGiversary!   29326 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted 13 February 2015 - 01:07 AM

If it follows previous trends, it will be red for lowest reward/alliance, yellow for middle placement, black for top spot. (Red is the basic attack, yellow is utility, black is the 'best' cover.)

Trend for a 3* release is 1-2 gets a 4* as well, 3-10 gets all three 3* covers, 11-20 gets two, and top 150 gets one. Sometimes the two cover bracket gets extended to top 50.

look like its flipped

Red top 10

black and yellow top 50

yellow  top 150

#4562 gravel   Meh CAGiversary!   1706 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 13 February 2015 - 01:18 PM

So it's 12 hours subs?  If I join the one that ends at 6 pm EST, the first sub ends tonight at 6 pm?

#4563 Kojubat   Not a Pokémon CAGiversary!   1876 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 17 February 2015 - 04:15 PM

So, I'm staring at the Magneto PvP event and pondering my strategy. I only need a top 100 placement to get the only Patch cover I want, but I also want the first place Thor cover and the 900 progression award for the blue Magneto. (Getting 1000 for the yellow Star-Lord wouldn't be bad, but not a goal.)

I have two options. I can start inside the 8 hour PvE refresh later today and work my way to the progression award, requiring a lot of extra playing, shield use and managing fights. The flip side, I gamble on a last minute join hoping for a good bracket.

In both scenarios, getting the Patch cover is pretty much assured. The decision is putting extra work to get the blue Magneto (and maybe Star-Lord) or gamble on bracketing for an easy Thor cover. Magneto is probably my most oldest uncovered character, but Thor is the PvP metagame. Hmm.

#4564 gravel   Meh CAGiversary!   1706 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 17 February 2015 - 04:55 PM

So, I'm staring at the Magneto PvP event and pondering my strategy. I only need a top 100 placement to get the only Patch cover I want, but I also want the first place Thor cover and the 900 progression award for the blue Magneto. (Getting 1000 for the yellow Star-Lord wouldn't be bad, but not a goal.)

I have two options. I can start inside the 8 hour PvE refresh later today and work my way to the progression award, requiring a lot of extra playing, shield use and managing fights. The flip side, I gamble on a last minute join hoping for a good bracket.

In both scenarios, getting the Patch cover is pretty much assured. The decision is putting extra work to get the blue Magneto (and maybe Star-Lord) or gamble on bracketing for an easy Thor cover. Magneto is probably my most oldest uncovered character, but Thor is the PvP metagame. Hmm.

I'm in a similar situation, I definitely want the yellow Patch, but I'd love Thor, extra Patches, etc.  Unfortunately, my luck with brackets is usually awful, so I generally grind for the one manageable cover.  I'm not to the point where I can reach the 800/900 point covers, but if I get one usable cover, I feel like I'm at least making some progress.

#4565 BrolyB593   I've been here well over a decade?!? o.O CAGiversary!   7720 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2015 - 03:42 PM

I do not even remember the last time I seriously touched a PvP event.

I have so put MPQ on the back-burner and now with MH4U that is really taking up my 'travel time gaming' haha

I am just focused now on playing to get my characters up and eventually getting new ones through sheer luck. Fortunately this event's placement rewards do not interest me at all since my Hood is maxed but I could use the Cyclops progression reward. Looks like I will actually be starting this event right when it begins to hopefully nab at least the one cover. Will be tough without a Cyclops already though as I am sure he will be the required character.

#4566 BrolyB593   I've been here well over a decade?!? o.O CAGiversary!   7720 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2015 - 07:35 PM

So, I kind of like these new "Wave battles" or whatever we are going to call them. It is fun to go in with Thor, BP and DP and just chugging through the first one and then on the the subsequent ones just taking turns dishing out the hurt with your team damage moves which should be charged by that point.

*edit*

Jumped into the Magneto PvP with like 50 minutes left and planned on playing just a couple during my break to get me a few points but I played the whole time and landed a #5 spot haha. Do not need any of the covers but that means I get 6500 ISO and 100HP so I will take it!

And holy damn my X-Force is so weak. I used his green expecting at least 1k damage and it destroys a piddle like 4 tiles and did 800 damage. I really need some more covers for him!

#4567 WutDaHenk   War Eagle! CAGiversary!   1451 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2015 - 09:43 PM

So, I kind of like these new "Wave battles" or whatever we are going to call them. It is fun to go in with Thor, BP and DP and just chugging through the first one and then on the the subsequent ones just taking turns dishing out the hurt with your team damage moves which should be charged by that point.

And holy damn my X-Force is so weak. I used his green expecting at least 1k damage and it destroys a piddle like 4 tiles and did 800 damage. I really need some more covers for him!

Lol you act like we've never had survival nodes before or that this event is new.  This was the debut of Elektra. Side note: my enemy of the state token gave me my 1st red Elektra all her powers now! Yet I was reminded for her debut event, she's not powered up this time....really ?!?!?!

I jumped into the event at 90 last night made it to 28! Had 1 minute left in the timer, one more battle and I couldve made it to top 25. Either stick at 28 & watch the timer or get caught mid battle & have the event end.  Just wanted a yellow patch anyways.

Then it hit me, next event is patch! So that means my X-force is benched... ugh.  Its so easy just to blaze through with X-force, Laken, & freebie character.  Just get to 300 and the pvp token and wait for top x prizes.  Oh well I guess the ISO I get from the current PVE will go to leveling up Patch instead of blade.

Daily Deapdools, that was a fun little distraction.  Funny how I never used deadpool in it, but remembered after to use him for the deadpool points.  Kinda hurts not being able to use 3*s in the non "essential" nodes, but I mean I got my 2* rainbow team so that works. Thor, OBW, Ms Marvel: in this team I feel thor outweighs Ares due to tile generation.  Although Yellow gets hard to choose, TU tiles from Ms Marvel or Green from Thor. Depends on the TUs you have I guess.

Lastly they did it again, Cyclops teaser was awesome! Changing TU tiles to red? Brilliant! Of course that was super powered up and probably the real version wont be as good.  I have 2 in yellow & during the essentials in the PVE it was ok, nothing drastic. I know, I need more covers.

#4568 slidecage   Nothing to say CAGiversary!   29326 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2015 - 09:50 PM

are the grouping us now    who we have.  I mean last 8 times i got  an easy bracket  this last time with patch. Messed up and joined before the event even started. 335 pt was good enough for  13th slot.

I love to see pVP keep up like this.   1 to 3 covers    1000+ iso   25 to 100 HP ever 2  days  nice

#4569 BrolyB593   I've been here well over a decade?!? o.O CAGiversary!   7720 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2015 - 09:52 PM

Lol you act like we've never had survival nodes before or that this event is new.  This was the debut of Elektra. Side not my enemy of the state token gave me my 1st red Elektra all her powers now! Yet I was reminded for her debut event, she's not powered up this time....really ?!?!?!

I jumped into the event at 90 last night made it to 28! Had 1 minute left in the timer, one more battle and I couldve made it to top 25. Either stick at 28 & watch the timer or get caught mid battle & have the event end.  Just wanted a yellow patch anyways.

Then it hit me, next event is patch! So that means my X-force is benched... ugh.  Its so easy just to blaze through with X-force, Laken, & freebie character.  Just get to 300 and the pvp token and wait for top x prizes.  Oh well I guess the ISO I get from the current PVE will go to leveling up Patch instead of blade.

Daily Deapdools, that was a fun little distraction.  Funny how I never used deadpool in it, but remembered after to use him for the deadpool points.  Kinda hurts not being able to use 3*s in the non "essential" nodes, but I mean I got my 2* rainbow team so that works. Thor, OBW, Ms Marvel: in this team I feel thor outweighs Ares due to tile generation.  Although Yellow gets hard to choose, TU tiles from Ms Marvel or Green from Thor. Depends on the TUs you have I guess.

Lastly they did it again, Cyclops teaser was awesome! Changing TU tiles to red? Brilliant! Of course that was super powered up and probably the real version wont be as good.  I have 2 in yellow & during the essentials in the PVE it was ok, nothing drastic. I know, I need more covers.

D'oh! I don't know if I ever even played the Elektra event... That was when my playing was almost completely non-existent. I honestly do not remember ever playing survival nodes or this event. So hell, it is new to me : D

AND YES. Holy balls. I loved using that powered up Cyclops! I mirror pretty much everything you said about him.

Didn't touch the Deadpool Daily but can you explain what exactly it is and who can and cannot be used?

#4570 gravel   Meh CAGiversary!   1706 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2015 - 10:11 PM

D'oh! I don't know if I ever even played the Elektra event... That was when my playing was almost completely non-existent. I honestly do not remember ever playing survival nodes or this event. So hell, it is new to me : D

AND YES. Holy balls. I loved using that powered up Cyclops! I mirror pretty much everything you said about him.

Didn't touch the Deadpool Daily but can you explain what exactly it is and who can and cannot be used?

for Deadpool, you need 1 and 2 star characters. It's designed for people moving 2-3*, today's gives you a yellow Black Panther. Also, a decent amount of ISO for 10-15 minutes of playing. I think I got 4-5000 including the 500 for selling the BP.

#4571 BrolyB593   I've been here well over a decade?!? o.O CAGiversary!   7720 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2015 - 10:18 PM

for Deadpool, you need 1 and 2 star characters. It's designed for people moving 2-3*, today's gives you a yellow Black Panther. Also, a decent amount of ISO for 10-15 minutes of playing. I think I got 4-5000 including the 500 for selling the BP.

UGH! My 3*+ roster foils these events!

#4572 slidecage   Nothing to say CAGiversary!   29326 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:13 PM

i find going into a Late PVP  alot eaiser then the daliy thiing. Last 7 PVP joined in last hour got  1 to 3 covers each time .  The daily  your going to need   3 stars almost maxxed  or you stand no chance.  Level 120 to 130  Against  your level 80  is  going to get crushed and crushed major 

#4573 sidlon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   256 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 February 2015 - 02:08 AM

i find going into a Late PVP  alot eaiser then the daliy thiing. Last 7 PVP joined in last hour got  1 to 3 covers each time .  The daily  your going to need   3 stars almost maxxed  or you stand no chance.  Level 120 to 130  Against  your level 80  is  going to get crushed and crushed major

I don't have any maxed 3*s but none of the battles were very difficult. Pretty easy 3* with about 4k ISO.

#4574 WutDaHenk   War Eagle! CAGiversary!   1451 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 19 February 2015 - 05:15 AM

Played on my Steam account because I remembered hey I do have a black panther, I can play that essential node & maybe get another one.

Well after 30+ standard tokens and 2 taco tokens, I managed to get 2 Gold covers. 1 purple spiderman, blah, and 1 rage of the panther. 

That was really awesome since the last survival node was complete shit for someone going to the 2-3* transition. 

If you have no leveled characters and a roster with all 3*s that only have 1-2 covers you're screwed.  My level 75 OBW & Thor got screwed over god knows how many times.  You know its BS when you have full HP after fakey healing with OBW & make it to the last level only to have Deadpool drop whales on you your first turn.  Im sitting there staring at my computer as not only whales but then twin pistols and summon demons; as if I didnt know my steam roster was inferior. This is why I havent dropped any money into my steam account on this game.  All that was standing was my 3 green cover hulk which they strung along just to have doom summon demons AGAIN on the very next turn. Shut down steam and will revisit that account in another 10 days....

#4575 gravel   Meh CAGiversary!   1706 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:35 PM

Yellow Mags for today's daily.  Bumped mine up to 4/4/4.  Leveled up my Juggs for the daily 1 star battles.

#4576 Kojubat   Not a Pokémon CAGiversary!   1876 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:07 PM

Yellow Mags for today's daily.

Yellow is the only skill of his I have maxed. But hey, managed to pull another blue from a token yesterday, so I'm not cranky.

I really like this format. For one, it gives you something to play for your daily rewards/Deadpool points. Second, it forces you to play with those characters collecting dust against opponents you can actually beat. I'm actually contemplating giving levels to 2*s for this reason. Heck, I dropped 20 levels on 1* Widow because I was trying to solo that first node while Iron Man and Juggernaut are off gallivanting on patrol. (Failed twice, couldn't get enough blue to keep stuns going while I whittled health. I'll wait until the other two return to finish off the event today.)

As Broly and DST mention, it really only punishes people who don't keep lower star characters in their roster, but the only punishment is not getting some extra tokens/ISO, so that's fair. The 3* cover gain will still be a viable daily activity.

I am going to try for the 1k Thor progression in Cage Match. I will have to start later today to get a running start. Also will try to find another strategy other than Hulkbombing in the first few matches - Doom and Hood/Loki, maybe. Or run Lazy Thor and Hood, and let Patch just tank. Hmm.

#4577 BrolyB593   I've been here well over a decade?!? o.O CAGiversary!   7720 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 19 February 2015 - 04:41 PM

Ugh yeah I am tempted to open up slots just to recruit some 1* and 2* characters so I can get these easy rewards each day. I was able to solo the 2* one with my OBW yesterday but not having any 1*s makes it impossible to get the main reward of course.

I agree with you Koju that having this little thing in here is nice for each day. Definitely smart on their end to get people to want to log in each day which is one of their main metrics besides money spent of course, daily log ins.

#4578 eldergamer   Gold Star For Robot Boy CAGiversary!   6635 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

eldergamer

Posted 19 February 2015 - 05:39 PM

I can never remember to schedule my breaks around the PvP end times. Or I'm always super busy.

Dont think I played in the Cyclops event at all, I kinda took last week off. I'd apologize, but the alliance is non-competitive now, right?

(I'm playing Chain Command quite a bit now)

#4579 FatBoyInside   Money costs too much CAGiversary!   2571 Posts   Joined 16.7 Years Ago  

FatBoyInside

Posted 20 February 2015 - 05:26 PM

The Deadpool Daily challenge is a great addition with very attainable decent rewards.  It is drawing me back to become more competitive in order to build up my roster haha. Good job, MPQ developers.

#4580 Ltrain23   Luigi Death Stare CAGiversary!   1685 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 February 2015 - 05:42 PM

Daily Deadpool Desirables? Do I really have to start playing again as a super casual?

#4581 BrolyB593   I've been here well over a decade?!? o.O CAGiversary!   7720 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 February 2015 - 04:57 AM

Daily Deadpool Desirables? Do I really have to start playing again as a super casual?

I have a bad feeling it wont stay around for every day...

I hope it does but I can see this also being a temporary thing for like a week or so.

Either way, yes, come back and join ussssssss

And your Wheel of Fortune episode airs soon! Haha I am excited : P

#4582 WutDaHenk   War Eagle! CAGiversary!   1451 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 February 2015 - 07:13 PM

I have a bad feeling it wont stay around for every day...

I hope it does but I can see this also being a temporary thing for like a week or so.

I see it as a short term solution as well.  You can see it with the Taco Token rewards, its a limited number of 3*s you can gain from those tokens.  So if it does stay for a while you can expect those 3*s to be in rotation as rewards for the guaranteed cover.  Also Im guessing it will be the "easily" attained cover given as the reward.  As with the green stormhawk given the other day.  Ive had 5 in that and keep getting her green, it seems the more readily given of her covers. Im happy with the Classic Magneto and Luke Cage cover.  Once again though I now have 4 in righteous uppercut, so is that his most prevalent cover?

My main concern is that this really isnt a quick solution to rectify the problem.  Basically it seems like the devs way of saying, "Hey we know we have too many 3* covers and people cant level them up, lets use this daily quest to help them."  One of the biggest problem is the first essential node.  I see it from both sides though.  You have that essential character, you only have 1 cover that helps you get another color and level up said character. Its also a deterrent for the people who DONT know how to play MPQ. You dont have the required character? Then you dont need this cover and waste spots in your roster instead of leveling up the characters you have to be effective.  I guess doesnt matter anyways once they get a gold from a Taco token they'll drop that level 50 IM35 to have a 1 cover yellow Groocket.

I just think long term, people will wait for Guaranteed covers and this game will become uber casual to a lot of people.  Im not wasting time on PVP or PVE I can get some decent covers from the Deadpool Daily, then I get my daily rewards, Im all set! Im sure the hardcore wont think like that but really why try to get top 100 for a c mags cover when you play an easy round and are guaranteed one? Its a no brainer.

Just to weigh my opinion on it, I do like it.  Its fun to play to get my daily reward and some other prizes.  Its something to do before I jump into PVP or PVE. And its a shit ton better than wasting time on the Simulator.  Although Im thinking I may try to get the top prizes in the simulator this time, I wouldnt mind more luke cage and squirrel girl covers.  But damn, point values are so low in the simulator cause no one really plays it.

Speaking of Squirrel girl, I have a level 102 squirrel girl.  She really is tons of fun to play. I know its stupid but I dont mind leveling her up.  And aside from GSBW where can I get a decent active Green/Purple combo?

Lastly talking about Combos, I hate making teams with powered up characters because I cant guage if thats there true abilities.  However I have a team which works well in this PVE that Ive been using: Deadpool, Cyclops, Groocket.  I was always worried about Deadpools red not finishing off people, however in this team he actually can kill most hand in one shot.  How is that? Groocket is powered up, so his blue strike tiles are off the charts, they push Deadpools red over the limit.  Cyclops yellow feed deadpool red, so in no time you have enough red for deadpool to slice every enemy in a wave, then hit them with whales and done.  For backup if needed you have Cyclops black, I finally got the progression reward, and Groockets green, nothing special but it can create mini cascades. Also put groocket in the front as much as possible for a meat shield, he gets too hurt, match a yellow and he's back! Once again I have to point out that Cyclops and Groocket are powered up for the event, so real world use might be a little different. 

Sidenote: Did anyone else realize with Dr Doom's purple ability that he and Lazy Thor are a rainbow team unto themselves? All colors represented with just those 2. I didnt realize it myself until I was trying out a new team combo.  Since those 2 already have all the colors your 3rd could be whoever you like or would complement them. 

This really turned out longer than I thought it would....

#4583 BrolyB593   I've been here well over a decade?!? o.O CAGiversary!   7720 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 February 2015 - 05:53 PM

Ugh, still no Cyclops and so I am drudging through the PvE right now hoping to at least score the 40k Black Cyclops.

Also, screw the Deadpool Daily haha it has forced me to recruit 2* and 1* characters. DUMB. I am now sitting with 2* Thor and Wolverine and 1* Iron Man and Venom. And holy crap it is funny using an unleveled 2* Thor then using your maxed out 3* Thor haha.

Speaking of Venom I would like to see him make his way back in the game, I always have loved Venom.

With the Deadpool Daily I wonder if this is their initial transition to 4*s now. By allowing us to all have more readily available 3*s they can now focus on pushing out more 4*s. Just a thought.

And dang, didn't even notice that about Thor and Doom, that is pretty solid. My favorite rainbow power team is still Thor, Deadpool and Black Panther though! : D

#4584 slidecage   Nothing to say CAGiversary!   29326 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted 22 February 2015 - 06:48 PM

Ugh, still no Cyclops and so I am drudging through the PvE right now hoping to at least score the 40k Black Cyclops.

Also, screw the Deadpool Daily haha it has forced me to recruit 2* and 1* characters. DUMB. I am now sitting with 2* Thor and Wolverine and 1* Iron Man and Venom. And holy crap it is funny using an unleveled 2* Thor then using your maxed out 3* Thor haha.

Speaking of Venom I would like to see him make his way back in the game, I always have loved Venom.

With the Deadpool Daily I wonder if this is their initial transition to 4*s now. By allowing us to all have more readily available 3*s they can now focus on pushing out more 4*s. Just a thought.

And dang, didn't even notice that about Thor and Doom, that is pretty solid. My favorite rainbow power team is still Thor, Deadpool and Black Panther though! : D

jumped into the 10am  est  PVP today at  920am  only had  20 people in it and filled fast. was good enough to take top 20  (came in 15th)

cy is now  1-3-3

#4585 Kojubat   Not a Pokémon CAGiversary!   1876 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 23 February 2015 - 12:09 AM

I see it as a short term solution as well.

I look at it this way:

Right now there are 33 3* characters. You need to have at least one cover for any given character to even participate. Let's just focus on the one character you have with 1 cover, ignoring everything else, meaning you need at least 12 more to cover max. That is at least 363 days from the first daily for that character. Now, many optimal power configurations are 5, 5, 3. Assuming a power rotation (each power is done in turn in a predictable pattern, like red, green, blue, red, green, etc.), you now are looking at up to 463 days, depending on which cover you started with and which one you want to be 5s.

And that's without factoring in new characters getting released at least once a month, elongating the cycle.

This will not put a dent in the existing competitive cover earning, because it's too slow. What it will do will let people who cannot get the top placements still have an avenue of collecting covers until they can. I mean, we all have been playing for a while without this and have characters who are covered and leveled just fine - that part of the game doesn't change.

For everyone else, either still in the 2* transition or working on the 4* one, it's a way to get some more tokens and a new source of critically needed ISO. It has been so much fun being able to level people regularly with the extra couple thousand each day.

I do think it needs to be a little less Deadpool and a little more 'tell me what I need to know' for new players, but this game has never been particularly good at that.

Speaking of combos, my new favorite survival mode combo is Laken/Blade/Falcon. The only down side is if there isn't enough purple on the board. It's hilarious if you can get the engine running quickly with Blade's black - you can get to the point where you are stealing all of the goon AP each turn. I don't even have a fully leveled/covered Blade, so I bet it's even more fun when maxed. When I have to bring Cyclops, I run Steve instead - being able to generate red with yellow is verra nice.

#4586 sidlon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   256 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

Posted 23 February 2015 - 03:24 AM

This game has always loved the RYG and BBP chars to pair for instant rainbow teams.
match Thor/Patch/Sentry/Ares/Wolvie with Daken/Doom/Mystique/OBW and enjoy!

My favorite pairing for general use at this point is Patch/Doom. Match green & purple, wait for all purples to be covered, and ideally drop 2 Patch greens followed by doom purple.

For goons, I've been loving Lthor/Laken/Falcon, though now I'll clearly have to try subbing Blade for Thor. Thanks for the tip Koju!

Note: my current rainbow A team for survival nodes is Hulk/Steve/Spidey. During goon phases, I can usually lay lots of defense tiles while banking enough red & blue to instantly kill/stun/smash any non-goons that show up. Any large incoming hits I direct to Hulk, and if the health ever starts to get low, there's spidey's heal.

#4587 BrolyB593   I've been here well over a decade?!? o.O CAGiversary!   7720 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 23 February 2015 - 03:35 PM

jumped into the 10am  est  PVP today at  920am  only had  20 people in it and filled fast. was good enough to take top 20  (came in 15th)

cy is now  1-3-3

Managed to scrounge up 16th place in the one that ended at midnight last night and so now I at least have a 0/1/1 Cyclops to use in PvE.

#4588 BrolyB593   I've been here well over a decade?!? o.O CAGiversary!   7720 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 23 February 2015 - 09:24 PM

Hmm.....

http://www.marvelmig...eroes.com/#none

#4589 Marauder7   Casual Gamer CAGiversary!   1897 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 24 February 2015 - 09:12 AM

Greetings from the dead.  I'm on vacation and just missed out on 3 feet of snow.  Don't get much internet so just enjoying the beaches and the warm weather.  Now if only there were some good looking women to look at.

#4590 Ltrain23   Luigi Death Stare CAGiversary!   1685 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 24 February 2015 - 07:03 PM

Looks like something I would want to use a controller for. And how is Hulk the favorite at this point?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Marvel, Puzzle Quest, Android, Dark Reign, F2P