Groupon Game Deals!

Wazzup4567

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
With my recent Blu Ray findings on Groupon, I might as well post the gaming deals...

Multiplatform:

$80 - Call of Duty Ear Force X-Ray Wireless Headset  :360:  :ps3:

$40 - Rocksmith 2014  :360:  :ps3:

$35 - Battlefield 4  :360:  :ps3:

$35 - FIFA 14  :360:  :ps3:

$30 - Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition  :xb1:  :ps4:  :ps3:  :360:

$30 - Batman Arkham Origins  :ps3:  :360:

$27 - Zumba Fitness World Party  :xb1:  :360:  :wiiu:  :wii:

$25 - 2k Sports NBA2K13 and MLB2K13  :360:  :ps3:

$20 - Smurfs 2   :360:  :ps3:  :wiiu:  :wii:

$18 - Splinter Cell Blacklist  :360:  :ps3:  :wiiu:

$17 - Zumba Kids  :360:  :wii:

$15 - Resident Evil Revelaitons  :ps3:  :360:

Nintendo:

$80 - Nintendo DSi with Pokemon White (Refurbished)  :3ds:

$40 - 5 Game DS Bundle  :3ds:

$40 - 5 Game DS Bundle Part 2  :3ds: 

$30 - Sonic the Lost World   :wiiu:

$30 - Disney Sing It  :wii:

$30 - Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3  :wii:

$20 - Star Fox 64 3D  :3ds:

$18 - Skylanders Wii Remote/Nunchuck Pack  :wii:

$12 - Wappy Dog Bundle  :3ds: 

PS3/4:

$180 - Refurbished 250GB Playstation 3   :ps3:

$40 - Knack   :ps4:

$40 - Sony PS3 Controllers (Multiple Colors)   :ps3:

$40 - Playstation Move and Two Games   :ps3:

$40 - Madden 25   :ps3:

$35 - Call of Duty - Ghosts  :ps3:   :ps4:

Xbox 360/One:

$18 - Zumba Fitness Rush  :360:

$15 - Arkham City GOTY  :360:

$15 - Serious Sam Collection   :360:

$14 - Fallout 3 GOTY Edition  :360:

$14 - Nickelodeon Dance  :360: 

$13 - Star Wars The Force Unleashed  :360: 

$13 - Transformers The Fall of Cybertron  :360:

$13 - Dancemasters  :360: 

$12 - Ice Age Continental Drift  :360:

$10 - Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City  :360:

$10 - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow  :360:

$10 - Motionsports Kinect  :360: 

Have fun... This was hell to type. Heh. 

Nice posting of the deals, but I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone. Very scammy. Others should learn from my mistake. Should have done more research and searched around. Just search groupon problems/scam/etc. and see what comes up.

Nice posting of the deals, but I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone. Very scammy. Others should learn from my mistake. Should have done more research and searched around. Just search groupon problems/scam/etc. and see what comes up.
I've ordered from Groupon many times. Aside from their slow shipping, I've had no bad experiences and have gotten great deals on all kinds of things like toothbrush heads, BJ's memberships, Retail gift cards (Toys R Us, Target), and concert tickets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I didn't believe you, but sadly Groupon does seem to have a lot of problems. Here's the sitejabber link with reviews:

http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.groupon.com

Wow,  I'm suprised by the reviews.  

I have yet to order any goods but have had a positive experience otherwise. Once, I bought a car detail and the shop was rude when I called and was not open during my scheduled visit.   Groupon refunded my money. I recently used a Groupon for Superdawg via their phone app w/o issue.

I wonder if the Goods department is run by a different entity?  I ask because the coupon side of it seems to have their act together.  

Wow, I'm suprised by the reviews.

I have yet to order any goods but have had a positive experience otherwise. Once, I bought a car detail and the shop was rude when I called and was not open during my scheduled visit. Groupon refunded my money. I recently used a Groupon for Superdawg via their phone app w/o issue.

I wonder if the Goods department is run by a different entity? I ask because the coupon side of it seems to have their act together.
Reseller Ratings also provides horrible reviews for Groupon. I'm just providing what happened to me to the CAG community as a whole so they'll be more educated than I was and know what they're getting themselves into. Before purchasing from them I thought the same thing: big company, publicly traded, has a name for itself, people have been using it for awhile, etc. Right now I'm sitting in a mess which I've only now slowly started to work out of.

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Groupon

I don't know, but even their website needs to be retooled. I was billed 4 times. I've managed to cancel 3, while receiving refunds for 2. The 3rd, at the moment, says it would take 5-7 days to be refunded, which is just ridiculous. If they were able to take the money that fast, then they should be able to return it, especially when I know how to purchase/order from the internet. If I wasn't so busy with work right now I'd go and dispute it with the CC/bank. I decided to leave one order just to see how long it would take to be shipped, if it would be shipped, etc. (will just bite the bullit on this one) and to provide more info to the CAG community (though the order is just sitting there and hasn't gone through or done anything.). Who knows if this company even has the product in the warehouse/shelves. THey could be raiding every Walmart/Target/TRU/Gamestop/Pawn Shop to find copies to fulfill orders.

I ordered goods from Groupon a few times. The only issue I had was their super slow shipping. They are slower than Play-Asia and Play-Asia delivers from China. 

Edit: Sly Cooper Collection is $11.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Reseller Ratings also provides horrible reviews for Groupon. I'm just providing what happened to me to the CAG community as a whole so they'll be more educated than I was and know what they're getting themselves into. Before purchasing from them I thought the same thing: big company, publicly traded, has a name for itself, people have been using it for awhile, etc. Right now I'm sitting in a mess which I've only now slowly started to work out of.

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Groupon

I don't know, but even their website needs to be retooled. I was billed 4 times. I've managed to cancel 3, while receiving refunds for 2. The 3rd, at the moment, says it would take 5-7 days to be refunded, which is just ridiculous. If they were able to take the money that fast, then they should be able to return it, especially when I know how to purchase/order from the internet. If I wasn't so busy with work right now I'd go and dispute it with the CC/bank. I decided to leave one order just to see how long it would take to be shipped, if it would be shipped, etc. (will just bite the bullit on this one) and to provide more info to the CAG community (though the order is just sitting there and hasn't gone through or done anything.). Who knows if this company even has the product in the warehouse/shelves. THey could be raiding every Walmart/Target/TRU/Gamestop/Pawn Shop to find copies to fulfill orders.
Thanks for the info and the Resellerratings link. When you first posted, I thought you had to be crazy; Groupon is a huge company and I assumed they would stand behind their products/coupons (and I do know people who got restaurant coupons from them, but no one who bought "goods"). Then I saw the reviews at sitejabber, one after another of horrible experiences and ripoffs. NEVER would I purchase ANYTHING from Groupon after seeing all this, it just isn't worth the hassle no matter how great the "deal" is. Can't believe they can be so incredibly incompetant, rude, and scammy!

If they were able to take the money that fast, then they should be able to return it, especially when I know how to purchase/order from the internet.
Just want to comment on this as my job has similar complaints. Although funds are taken out of accounts quickly, refunds seem to take longer (usually 3-5 days). We can issue the refund on our end, but then everything goes through our merchant service Chase which may be their own policies keeping the refund from going through. I contacted them once asking why it took several days, and they just said it's how the process works between communications with our site to Chase to the bank, then vice versa after approval, then going back transferring the funds.

Not the happiest answer, but want to let you know that it may not be Groupon at fault there. Or maybe our site is equally as shitty.

I'm really glad I read this thread! Now that I think about it, I ordered those Oral B replacement heads people are complaining about. They were fake knockoffs. I've never had issues with movies or games, but now I'm not willing to keep gambling on the goods section.

Thank you everyone for the warnings!

Hmm.... I recently ordered a 80 dollar meal for 40 at The Melting Pot deal.  Is it really that bad to order from them for things like this?

Hmm.... I recently ordered a 80 dollar meal for 40 at The Melting Pot deal. Is it really that bad to order from them for things like this?
We are talking about Groupon Goods, which is where they sell items which are shipped to you. You shouldn't have any problems with restaurant deals.

FYI origins is a broken game, buy asylum or Arkham city instead.

If you already own those, you aren't missing anything by not having origins.

I just got my two Blu Rays of Iron Man 1 and 2 for $5 from Groupon in good condition. Never thought there would be so many problems with Groupon...

bread's done
Back