Toys R Us Up to 70% off of clearance, golden sun dark dawn $ 4.99

Equistina

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Toys R us is having up to 70% off on clearance in store and online on various video games and other items

(I was posting this from mobile earlier, so I've cleaned up the post now, sorry)

One goody, Golden Sun Dark Dawn for DS dark is $4.99 new

(On Amazon it is currently $11 and some change)

I know it's an old game, but it's great! (Tony the tiger voice)

Http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=10912396&cp=2255956.2273442.3999911.3999924&parentPage=family

Few more decent games:

Wii -

Sin & Punishment - 9.99

Wii U -

Mass Effect 3 - 19.99
Madden 13 - 19.99
Batman Arkham City Armored Edition - 19.99
Tank! Tank! Tank! - 19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Few more decent games:

Wii - 

Sin & Punishment - 9.99

Wii U -

Mass Effect 3 - 19.99

Madden 13 - 19.99

Batman Arkham City Armored Edition - 19.99

Tank! Tank! Tank! - 19.99

So its the price that it says on the site? I know Sin and Punishment has been $14.99 for a long time at local stores but it says $9.99, not 70% Off

You should change the thread to Golden Sun Dark Dawn
There is other games on clearance besides Dark Dawn, but since its the cheapest and I remember reading about people looking for it I felt it should be part of the title. I'll remove the dark dawn if need be though, but since there is other items I do not feel that it should claim the whole title :0

might want to add ymmv to golden sun cause it was clearance to this price back in early November of last year and was even as low as $1.75 a piece a few times during a b1g1 free when it was on sale for $3.49 and frontpage on slick deals several times in November and early December so the stock of that title been depleted at a lot the locations for a long time now

:/ how bad is the economy in these States with the crazy YMMV sales? I'm looking to move and I wanna know which ones to avoid. :eek: great deals but it makes me think there are no jobs.

Geez, I forgot about Golden Sun: Dark Dawn! 

I haven't played it yet...it's...in my giant backlog...somewhere under a pile of other games.

But the first two were REALLY good.  By Camelot, who used to make RPGs for SEGA.  These LOOK like that visually (at least the first two) but upgraded of course, and are good for anyone like the Final Fantasy games are, not just people super in to Japanese RPGs, if that makes sense. 

At least I'd be surprised if the third isn't good too!

Jesus, Golden Sun is always on sale. This game must have sold horribly.

Jesus, Golden Sun is always on sale. This game must have sold horribly.
My TRU only had two copies in stock, if it matters. Mine also had one copy of Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3DS for $14.98, a few Spirit Camera 3DS for $9.98 and some Steel Diver 3DS for $9.98. Not sure if these are sales or normal prices though..

My TRU only had two copies in stock, if it matters. Mine also had one copy of Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3DS for $14.98, a few Spirit Camera 3DS for $9.98 and some Steel Diver 3DS for $9.98. Not sure if these are sales or normal prices though..
Typically, once something hits clearance (a x.x8 price point), it stays there until they reduce it again. There are exceptions, but most of the time, this remains true.

bread's done
Back