* - - - - 1 votes

Saints Row IV $19.99 PS3 & X360 at BB.com

#1 thedolphinsrule   It's Morphin Time!!! CAGiversary!   3129 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

thedolphinsrule

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:12 AM

Best Buy has a $20 off Gamers Club coupon on there MyBestBuy.com Gamers Club Offers page for Saints Row IV for PS3 and Xbox 360. When clicked on and added to cart it is $19.99

334204.png
12.png

#2 dreamer131313   Has been playing Dying Light
XONE

dreamer131313

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:16 AM

That is expensive haha it was $7 with coupon and $12.99 with coupon awhile back when most people stocked up you are extremely late to the party by about a week to two weeks lol and search the threads there several postings about it already

#3 Dysheekie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   653 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:21 AM

For what it's worth, I got it at $7 but I feel like it's worth at least 20.  I put 14 hours into it over the past 3 days.  The game is hilarious and I find the super powers to be pretty sweet.  

Posted Image

#4 Chrono Gear   For the Horde! CAGiversary!   4638 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago   Has been playing Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
3DS

Chrono Gear

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:26 AM

That is expensive. Haha. It was $7/$12.99 with coupon a while back when most people stocked up. You are extremely late to the party, by about a week to two weeks in fact. Search the threads. There are several postings about it already.

Agree with this post after it has been translated into English. Sorry OP but you literally just missed out on the great deal on this game last week. Unless you were looking for the PS3 version as it was not part of the $7 pricing. Still don't know how the website let me order two of them; not that I'm complaining mind you. :)

#5 MetalMegaGio   MetalMegaCAG CAGiversary!   2338 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago   Has been playing WWE 2K15
XONE

MetalMegaGio

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:27 AM

That is expensive haha it was $7 with coupon and $12.99 with coupon awhile back when most people stocked up you are extremely late to the party by about a week to two weeks lol and search the threads there several postings about it already

Do you have a Time Machine I can use to go back to the past and get it for that price. :roll:

Anyways Thanks Op I went ahead and got it with a $10 Reward Cert. so I got it for $10.70. I loved Saints Row The Third and I played a bit of Saints Row IV when I rented I cant wait to play some more.

25jecz5.jpg Sig.Made by Kyuby

Check Out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube....er/MetalMegaGio

Check Out My Trade List!

#6 YellowGameboyColor   CAGBooty CAGiversary!   1945 Posts   Joined 2.4 Years Ago  

YellowGameboyColor

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:29 AM

Still pist I passed on this for $7 at a pawn shop. I even knew it was trading in for $20 at BBY at the time ughhhh

#7 laundrymatt  

laundrymatt

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:32 AM

Damn, I was hoping to see this was a sale price that would stack with the coupon that would stack with Gamer Club, and GIVE us some money for taking it. Oh well.

laundrymatt77.png

#8 thedolphinsrule   It's Morphin Time!!! CAGiversary!   3129 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

thedolphinsrule

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:31 AM

Agree with this post after it has been translated into English. Sorry OP but you literally just missed out on the great deal on this game last week. Unless you were looking for the PS3 version as it was not part of the $7 pricing. Still don't know how the website let me order two of them; not that I'm complaining mind you. :)

Didn't realize it was previously cheaper at BB but nevertheless I thought it was worth mentioning.

334204.png
12.png

#9 Chrono Gear   For the Horde! CAGiversary!   4638 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago   Has been playing Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
3DS

Chrono Gear

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:39 AM

Didn't realize it was previously cheaper at BB but nevertheless I thought it was worth mentioning.

It may have never left the $20 or less price point actually. I think the reason the thread dropped off is because everyone got it and moved on. One of those smash and grab situations I suppose.

#10 bige562   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   174 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Posted 27 February 2014 - 04:23 AM

It may have never left the $20 or less price point actually. I think the reason the thread dropped off is because everyone got it and moved on. One of those smash and grab situations I suppose.

The thread died off because the price went back up. The 360 version was $32.99 last week. It was $6.99 after all GCU discounts.