GGT 308 was cast for Season 4 of The Tester

Jesus_S_Preston

CAGiversary!
tester-mo-chocolate.jpg

LOL, Sam Worthington went all clash of the titans on a photographer taking pictures of his supposed "wife" on public street. i wonder how well this will do for his movie career.

That last GGT went to shit at the end. No clue what anyone was talking about as a scrolled past the posts that belong to people I pretend aren't there.

http://www.nintendo.com.au/termination-of-nintendo-wi-fi-connection

Is there anything I need to urgently play in order to unlock anything? Stuff that will be permanently gone, like really good exclusive items (e.g. The Last Story, Fire Emblem, etc.), any extra missions/levels (e.g. Advance Wars, Fire Emblem, Mario vs. DK, etc.), or anything else? I've got the Layton series, Picross DS, and Pokemon Conquest all covered.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.nintendo.com.au/termination-of-nintendo-wi-fi-connection

Is there anything I need to urgently play in order to unlock anything? Stuff that will be permanently gone, like really good exclusive items (e.g. The Last Story, Fire Emblem, etc.), any extra missions/levels (e.g. Advance Wars, Fire Emblem, Mario vs. DK, etc.), or anything else? I've got the Layton series, Picross DS, and Pokemon Conquest all covered.
They should do this AFTER the next Smash is out :( At least we will have Kart

Realizing that the hours at this job might not be worth the travel time/gas :( oh well maybe the interview will convince me otherwise

Anybody have those weird nights/days every once in a while where they decide that they'll do everything different the next day and it'll be great? I'm kinda in one of those moods now.

Anybody have those weird nights/days every once in a while where they decide that they'll do everything different the next day and it'll be great? I'm kinda in one of those moods now.
Yeah, quite often. I think it's a night thing. A [customspoiler=Day 'n' Nite]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDPsqCY4PHA
[/customspoiler] thing.

Ha! Says the guy who posted like 6 videos a few days ago.

Ts'okay... I just wanted to know which one. You'll say there's only one, indicating that only one is important. I still won't know which one. Guess I gotta listen to em all.

Yes! I'd be down, we definitely gotta get some Brawl in (bad servers or not) before it's shut down now! So we can all prepare for the new one when we all play that together!
You guys can enjoy it on Wii U without me. It may be 4 years after release that I will have the ability to play. What info do you need from me to play on Wii? What do I need from you? I haven't dealt with Nintendo's friend code bullshit. Not even once.

I mean I'm pretty sure there is only one that is the official one.

I mean, he made a music video for that one specifically.

It's also the only one that was ever played on the radio all the time.

You guys can enjoy it on Wii U without me. It may be 4 years after release that I will have the ability to play. What info do you need from me to play on Wii? What do I need from you? I haven't dealt with Nintendo's friend code bullshit. Not even once.
But then by the time you get it, that one will be shutting down!

Uhhh, I think it's just the system friend code....I don't have mine on me but if we ever do play I can look it up then.

I mean I'm pretty sure there is only one that is the official one.

I mean, he made a music video for that one specifically.

It's also the only one that was ever played on the radio all the time.
Thanks! I already found it then. I knew I had heard it before, but the only time I ever heard it on the radio was during Fri/Sat night club mixes. Yes, I do like it better.

But then by the time you get it, that one will be shutting down!

Uhhh, I think it's just the system friend code....I don't have mine on me but if we ever do play I can look it up then.
I misspoke. I picked up my Wii not quite 5 years after release. I bought the game on release in 2008 with a decent promo at the time. So I could have been playing for 2.5 years now. I guess what's nice is that you guys still enjoy playing it, online or not. I will try to figure out my codes and get them to you. Don't put any effort into looking on your end till I complete my end.

Yes! I'd be down, we definitely gotta get some Brawl in (bad servers or not) before it's shut down now! So we can all prepare for the new one when we all play that together!
Man, that kind of sucks. Not that I really use the Wii online, but the thought that there hasn't been a replacement to brawl yet kind of sucks.

Man, that kind of sucks. Not that I really use the Wii online, but the thought that there hasn't been a replacement to brawl yet kind of sucks.
Yeah, especially when we have like the yearly CoDs, Assassins Creeds, even Mario games, and then stuff that's every two years now like Battlefield....then you look at Smash and it's nearing six years since we got a new one, that's crazy! I mean, I understand not every company wanting to do yearly games and make people sick of it, but still....six years...

Just learned you can switch costumes in strider. Capcom not charging for  costumes #supportcostumes #supportcapcom

Gunnm dawg, did you see Rukia go HAM these past two weeks. Rukia #1 fan.
remember when bankais were like once in a 10000 year period doe? Now its like oh ok everyone gets one now fuck it but yeah rukia is awesome. She's my waifu dawg

Everyone is gonna go Bankai crazy now since the manga is almost over and everyone has to go HAM now. I think either Unohana or Kenpachi are next. 

So I was checking which Best Buys are having a midnight launch for Titanfall and noticed that there is a collectors edition guide for the game, which leads to the question why is there a guide for a multiplayer only game? Does it say, suck less, be better then other players, win? I mean, yeah there's gonna be like map layouts and weapon stuff, but that will all be learned just by playing/be online anyways, and it's not like Halo where there are weapons on the map so they really aren't that helpful....it's just weird to me that games like this that will be patched a lot since it's a multi only shooter get a guide, while I saw people complaining because Bravely Default didn't, and that one would have made sense haha.

I'd be down for some Brawl
Nice! We should be able to get at least 4 people from here to play then since we have enough now, just gotta find out a time that will work for everyone.

Everyone is gonna go Bankai crazy now since the manga is almost over and everyone has to go HAM now. I think either Unohana or Kenpachi are next.
Isn't Unohana dead dawg
but yeah I'm waiting for zaraki as well I wonder what kinda shit we'll see with yachiru.

Gonna have to shelve Lightning for now...just cannot get into it. I will give it another shot this summer when there are no other games being released.

Towards the end of Strider. Some of these boss fights are just crazy and take forever, but I'm enjoying it a whole lot more than Lightning.

bread's done
Back