New! Amazon - Chrome Red Xbox 360 Wireless Controller ~ $22.79

Whoops, I'm totally blind. Thanks, guys.

Now, to get this or not...? I haven't turned my :360: on since beating Blood Dragon last summer... :whistle2:k
I kinda need a new controller, I'm bored of my 2 OG controllers. The thing is I've had them since I got the system years ago and there's just that nostalgia factor man...so idk what to do!

Last edited by a moderator:
got one, thanks OP. 

To get that added 30% trade in at GS you have to use that towards a specific preordered game right? 

I posted this in the GS TIV thread but posting it here as well. Is the TIV for a wireless controller really less than the wired controller? Thats seems weird.

Anyways not sure I want to switch my black controller for a red chrome one. Decisions….

Thanks OP. Bought 2. I was considering buying a razer sabertooth but well, now I got this and I even got an extra for my girlfriend for less lol :D/

Btw, how's the d-pad compared to the original 360 controllers'?

On the "Thank you" page after ordering it says "Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Chrome Red' by Microtek"
yeah, i am glad i am not the only one seeing it. i hope i don't end up with some chinese knockoff xbox 360 wireless controller by microtek. LOL

Wow great find, I had a $10 credit with Amazon, so a new 360 controller for $12 is beyond a steal.  Thanks OP!

I'm gonna be so mad if i get microtek.  By the way, the chrome series is good if you take real good care of your controllers or just collect them.  I got the gold and it chipped within a week.

How good is that new gamepad? And how long do you think the deal will last? I'd like to wait a couple days to get in on this; don't really have the cash to spare right now.

If it's NOT Microtek this is a really good deal, I love how this controller looks but I already have over 4 controllers for my 360 and don't need another one....but red is my favorite color haha

Wow, that is a sick price for a new first party 360 controller! I had to snag two..one to replace an ailing c3PO edition, and another to put away, just because. Thanks OP

How good is that new gamepad? And how long do you think the deal will last? I'd like to wait a couple days to get in on this; don't really have the cash to spare right now.
I wouldn't wait if I were you. They will probably sell a TON of these at that price once a lot of people become aware.

Well I got one. So Monday Ill see what it is. And Ill decide if I'm keeping it or not then. Just from knowing myself I'm going to think it looks awesome and end up keeping it even though I have 2 gears controllers and a black one already.

EDIT: Thanks OP.

Ahh so upset I missed this.. I was in need of a new controller big time since my thumbsticks are worn down and don't like to click anymore, but I missed it..... = (

how did this run out so fast??

i was able to add 999 to cart 40 mins ago...

not that i mind, don't like the feel of the chrome, but it was a great deal

bread's done
Back