* * * * - 12 votes

Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II (3.0 Announced! Star Wars Incoming! Guard your wallet!)

Disney Infinity Disney Infinity Disney Infinity Deals Figures

#451 sangredekrazy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1001 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

sangredekrazy

Posted 06 June 2014 - 05:01 PM

Wow, seems to be a legit price:
http://www.kmart.com...8&blockType=G18

I may have to bite - these are the last two I need.  I can't imagine it getting any cheaper...

Edit: Of course, not in stock.  Bah

Edit 2:  Hmm... back in stock online, but not in a local store.  Unless their store tracking sucks.  I wonder if I should just check my local K-mart before paying $6 shipping...

Anyone try a price match at Target?

#452 maximumzero   Seriously, quit it. CAGiversary!   3857 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

maximumzero

Posted 06 June 2014 - 05:07 PM

Neat deal on the Phineas/Perry set but there doesn't seem to be any available locally, unfortunately, and I sincerely doubt my stores even got them in in the first place.

FU7kFbw.png
Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop

#453 gthirst   Esper CAGiversary!   944 Posts   Joined 1.9 Years Ago  

Posted 07 June 2014 - 02:45 AM

Kind of a shame to see so many good character stuck with Toy Boxes and not playsets.  The toy boxes in DI 1.0 were pretty awful, even the featured one.  I read about all the improvements to Toy Box and I'm still not convinced.

827681.png827683.png

TRADE LIST : NEW!!! 5-23-2015: Ps4 System, PS Silver Headset

REVIVE PHANTOM DUST / Now playing: BloodBorne

#454 Warlock82   Never pet a burning dog CAGiversary!   692 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Warlock82

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:08 AM

Neat deal on the Phineas/Perry set but there doesn't seem to be any available locally, unfortunately, and I sincerely doubt my stores even got them in in the first place.

Yeah, at least it was available online, and you can use that promotion to get free shipping if you hadn't already used it before like me :P

I actually never bothered to check local stores though - I still kind of wonder if their tracker thingy is just horribly broken.  

Warlock2282.png

#455 CrossFireXT17   Aka: RevolutionJ12 CAGiversary!   838 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

CrossFireXT17

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:40 AM

Bring on the more confirmations!

Nick Fury, Iron Fist, and Ultimate Spider-Man Play Set all confirmed for 2.0!

http://infinityinqui...firmed-for-2-0/

Screen-Shot-2014-06-07-at-12.36.07-AM-30

Trade List: Looking to trade a Flatout steam key :pc: and a Defense Grid: The Awakening steam key for... anything on steam! See what I already have at: http://steamcommunit.../games/?tab=all -- Just send me a PM!

Posted Image

#456 mantis23   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   67 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:55 AM

I would be SHOCKED if that was actually Iron Fist and not a Iron Man typo.

#457 TLOU  

Posted 07 June 2014 - 05:02 AM

Have there been any deals on the starter set recently?

#458 chubbyninja1319   Ghost Rider in the Sky CAGiversary!   4602 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

chubbyninja1319

Posted 07 June 2014 - 05:08 AM

So, confirmed characters are:

Officially:

Iron Man

Thor

Black Widow

Hulk

Captain America

Hawkeye

Malificent

Merida

Unofficially:

Spiderman

Rocket Racoon

Groot

Venom

Nick Fury

Iron Fist

Rumored:

Stitch

Loki

That brings the quick total up to 16.  We need more Disney characters in the mix.  Give me Donald, Pluto, Minnie, Goofy and so on.  A limited set of Mickey's, maybe store exclusives?, would be pretty damn cool.  A collectors nightmare, sure, but cool.  You could do a Steamboat Willie, Suit w/ Tails (like the park costume) Mickey, Runaway Brain Mickey.....

And I'd give a large sum of money for a Flynn and/or Scrooge McDuck figures.  I'm dreaming here, but that would be sweet.

Also, they need another couple of female figures.  My daughter, and I'm sure a lot of other girls/ladies, enjoy this game.  Heck, some guys like using the female characters.  It's all good. 

Lastly, I would not be shocked if they did two characters from the new Star Wars Rebels show.  As a bit of a teaser for DI 3.0 in 2015 and to ride the hype of the new show this Fall.

chubbyninja1319.png

What? Oh hell no! Hold up. Huh? Oh okay.

#459 mantis23   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   67 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 07 June 2014 - 03:29 PM

I wouldn't say that Rocket and Groot have been unofficially confirmed unless I missed something. Having an in game character doesn't mean 100% a figure exists. They could just be a companion character on a power disc since that is a thing this time around.

#460 hellboypi   gameboypi CAGiversary!   271 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:53 PM

Iron Fist is a main character in the awful Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon, of which the Playset is listed.

#461 KenKeith   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   149 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 07 June 2014 - 05:41 PM

#462 DX   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1639 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 07 June 2014 - 05:57 PM

My 6 year old wants Disney Infinity for his birthday in a couple weeks. Any ideas for a good deal on a starter pack? Preferably for Wii U since I like option off off TV play for him

#463 DHephaestus  

DHephaestus

Posted 07 June 2014 - 07:39 PM

My 6 year old wants Disney Infinity for his birthday in a couple weeks. Any ideas for a good deal on a starter pack? Preferably for Wii U since I like option off off TV play for him

If you have GCU at Best Buy and have not gotten Mario Kart, if you buy the starter pack and Mario Kart together you get $20 off plus GCU discount ($48+$41=$89 +tax for both) Not much else at the moment for the starter set.

#464 Warlock82   Never pet a burning dog CAGiversary!   692 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Warlock82

Posted 07 June 2014 - 08:04 PM

Yeah, the starter pack goes on sale a lot, so it honestly depends on how long you can wait.  Unfortunately not really any good sales going on right now.  

Warlock2282.png

#465 Warlock82   Never pet a burning dog CAGiversary!   692 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Warlock82

Posted 08 June 2014 - 11:42 PM

FYI, Shopko has the starter set on sale this week for $49.99.  They also have the figures buy two get one free.  

Warlock2282.png

#466 chubbyninja1319   Ghost Rider in the Sky CAGiversary!   4602 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

chubbyninja1319

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:32 AM

Hulk is exclusive to Sony consoles. That's utter b.s. How do I explain that to my 6 year old son who loves Hulk?

chubbyninja1319.png

What? Oh hell no! Hold up. Huh? Oh okay.

#467 Lil Frier  

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:36 AM

Hulk is exclusive to Sony consoles. That's utter b.s. How do I explain that to my 6 year old son who loves Hulk?

Maybe  you'll be lucky and have a spiteful son. Personally, I don't even care about The Hulk. However, reading at has me rethinking Disney Infinity 2.0 altogether. It was bad enough they themed it around Marvel, which I hate. I was going to gloss over those characters for the DISNEY ones. However, I'm spiteful and stupid about weird things, so slighting The Bone like that has me probably going back on what would have been HUNDREDS of dollars of purchases long-term.

In a similar vein, I am maybe passing on Destiny over the PS4 beta early access, I passed on NBA 2K14 over exclusive PS4 content, and my brief interest in Hardline was killed by the sans-One beta launch.

Lil+Frier.png

Currently Playing: :xb1:: Powerstar Golf, Halo: TMCC, The Golf Club; :wiiu:: SSB U, Mario Kart 8; :pc:: NONE

#468 o0achilles0o   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   561 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

o0achilles0o

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:42 AM

Maybe you'll be lucky and have a spiteful son. Personally, I don't even care about The Hulk. However, reading at has me rethinking Disney Infinity 2.0 altogether. It was bad enough they themed it around Marvel, which I hate. I was going to gloss over those characters for the DISNEY ones. However, I'm spiteful and stupid about weird things, so slighting The Bone like that has me probably going back on what would have been HUNDREDS of dollars of purchases long-term.

In a similar vein, I am maybe passing on Destiny over the PS4 beta early access, I passed on NBA 2K14 over exclusive PS4 content, and my brief interest in Hardline was killed by the sans-One beta launch.

I'm confused - you're saying you won't play a game at all if it doesn't come to your console first? That's a crazy-ass stigma to have.

#469 littledude702   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   42 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

littledude702

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:46 AM

http://www.joystiq.c...s-to-ps4-first/

According to this article it states Hulk will come to both consoles. All it is a special collector's edition that gets the Hulk first.

#470 Lil Frier  

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:59 AM

I'm confused - you're saying you won't play a game at all if it doesn't come to your console first? That's a crazy-ass stigma to have.

I'm saying that if a developer cares more about the competing console, I care more about the competing games. I'm not paying full price for fewer features.

Lil+Frier.png

Currently Playing: :xb1:: Powerstar Golf, Halo: TMCC, The Golf Club; :wiiu:: SSB U, Mario Kart 8; :pc:: NONE

#471 Darkpast600ad   Supreme Itachi CAGiversary!   139 Posts   Joined 1.8 Years Ago  

Darkpast600ad

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:21 AM

Aren't competing games like competing consoles you really can't have one without the other also you said you're not getting destiny because of an early access beta? Weird take on things bro

#472 iduncurr   McNubbin CAGiversary!   2054 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:27 AM

So, confirmed characters are:

Unofficially:

Spiderman and Nova

Rocket Racoon

Groot

Venom

Nick Fury

Iron Fist

Target has the following figures so I'm assuming thats enough of a confirmation?

:3ds: : ---       :psp: : ---

:br: /   :dvd:  : Hunter x Hunter (Netflix)

:pc: : ---

:wiiu: : Splatoon        :xb1: : Smite 

:ps4: : Destiny

#473 hellboypi   gameboypi CAGiversary!   271 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:14 PM

Cool figures.  This confirmed group is all Ultimate Spider-Man.

#474 Disneyboy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   422 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Disneyboy

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:53 PM

Toysrus has 3 for $35 again, only this time it's in store only. It doesn't include any bundles, so it's probably only a deal if you were looking to save a few bucks on crystal figures.

#475 CrossFireXT17   Aka: RevolutionJ12 CAGiversary!   838 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

CrossFireXT17

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:32 PM

I did some digging for my website this morning... and look what I found  :-$

16 of the figures that will be playable....

Iron Fist, Drax the Destroyer, Nick Fury, Captain America, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Hulk, Rocket Raccoon, Venom, Gamora, Groot, Star-Lord, Spiderman, Thor, Iron Man, and Nova.

imqv5um.jpg

Source: http://www.infinityi...eroes-unveiled/

Trade List: Looking to trade a Flatout steam key :pc: and a Defense Grid: The Awakening steam key for... anything on steam! See what I already have at: http://steamcommunit.../games/?tab=all -- Just send me a PM!

Posted Image

#476 Lord Chabelo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   376 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Lord Chabelo

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:58 PM

Anyone know of a good checklist that list all figure and variants?

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

#477 spideymike   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2698 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:04 PM

Wow! Very nice! Apparently a big push for Guardians of the Galaxy, but that's not unexpected. Hopefully Disney won't exclude popular characters like X-Men and Fantastic Four heroes just because Fox makes their movies. I'd love to see an animated-style Wolverine.

:beer:

#478 tophrman  

tophrman

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:16 PM

It'll be Iron Fist if there truly is an Ultimate Spider-Man playset.

#479 NickSC07   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   538 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:04 PM

Are they going to release all these figures at launch or release them in waves like DI 1.0?
Go Braves!

#480 VexxedCS   Dirty Nihilist CAGiversary!   347 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:00 PM

Veeeennnoooooom!  Hell yeah.  That Gamora looks great too.