* * * * - 16 votes

Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

Disney Infinity Disney Infinity Disney Infinity Deals Figures

#9691 GunstarRed   The Rated 'G' Superstar CAGiversary!   1413 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2016 - 08:38 AM

Seems like Toys R Us unpacked lost boxes of figures they had in storage for this weekend. Saw tons of almost every 3.0 figure including ones like Disgust, Judy, Nick, Nemo at B1G3F and pretty much every playset for $9.99. They even had rows and rows of the previously hard-to-find Spider-Man playset. Online still has a good selection too.

This might be the last hurrah for TRU if they're finally breaking out boxes that were probably collecting dust in the storerooms.

On a related note, I think TRU may have FINALLY taken all those thousands of Lightcore Hex figures to a landfill. I used to be greeted by a big wall of them every time I went there, and now all gone.

#9692 JoshTX   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1746 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2016 - 02:34 PM

On a related note, I think TRU may have FINALLY taken all those thousands of Lightcore Hex figures to a landfill. I used to be greeted by a big wall of them every time I went there, and now all gone.

They probably sold them to Ross or Tj Maxx, and they will be sitting on their toy shelf for the next 2-3 years.  

joshTX.png

#9693 CAGkrazy   Yeah Boi! CAGiversary!   2578 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

CAGkrazy

Posted 25 November 2016 - 08:45 PM

Nah theres still space for a another massive sale. This b1g3 has been on and off the last month or so i think. They cam go lower than that. Im hoping up to 90% off by next year. Patience! Hehe!

craizieboi888.png

#9694 romeogbs19   Henshin A Go-Go Baby! CAGiversary!   1794 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

romeogbs19

Posted 25 November 2016 - 10:39 PM

Grabbed the last few figures I wanted.  Had a $5 TRU cert so used it to pick up some.  Comes out to less ~$2.7 a figure which is decent.  Dropped about $130 total on this Infinity stuff.  Now it's about finding time to actually play some of this [rolls eyes].

HENSHIN A GO GO BABY!

161803_s.gif   200.gif

#9695 WolfmanASTN   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1181 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

WolfmanASTN

Posted 26 November 2016 - 06:29 AM

Trust me, TRU still has plenty to spare for Infinity. I spent half of my shift pulling boxes upon boxes of them from our backroom to fill our shelf that was selling like crazy. And then we got even MORE boxes of them shipped in today with a highly likely chance there will be more on the way

#9696 Retroxcellance   Billy "Big Bang" Blitz CAGiversary!   765 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

Retroxcellance

Posted 26 November 2016 - 12:39 PM

Trust me, TRU still has plenty to spare for Infinity. I spent half of my shift pulling boxes upon boxes of them from our backroom to fill our shelf that was selling like crazy. And then we got even MORE boxes of them shipped in today with a highly likely chance there will be more on the way

That's crazy, Disney severely over estimated demand on these. I prefer that to the Nintendo approach of underproduction

#9697 FloriDUH JBot   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   644 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

FloriDUH JBot

Posted 26 November 2016 - 04:49 PM

Meh - I don' think that's being fair to BBY.  They're probably getting slammed and you have a good shot of getting your order filled.  BBY has always fulfilled the backorders for anything I've placed.  I don't think I'd call their inventory system "abysmal"; frankly, I think they have one of the better online sites/inventory systems among retailers.  Walmart's doesn't even work so they just gave up on it, and Target's - well - we all know how bad/inaccurate that one is.

Just got this from BBY ... so I think abysmal fairly describes when BBY sells an item as in stock at 6am EST on a nondescript weekday and they continues to sell that item for several more hours. But ultimately cannot even fill orders at the front of the line.

I love it when they send out these emails ... as if they are actively still trying to secure the item for you. Those are long gone, so just send me the cancellation already. As I mentioned before, this is not the first time that BBY has done this to me.

With all that being said, they did send out .39 disc packs with free shipping ...

Jeremy, one or more items are still on backorder.
Unfortunately, the item(s) listed below are still on backorder. If we don't get more in stock by Thursday, December 01, 2016, we'll cancel this order and credit any payment.

Rockin' it old school single-player style!

Find me on Xbox Live at Gamertag ...

FloriDUH+JBot.png

#9698 YoshiFan1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9737 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2016 - 06:02 AM

Best Buy Deal of the Day Again prices are lower on some items than last time

http://www.bestbuy.c...finity-20161127

Items have to be added to the cart to see the right price until the page completely updates

Inside Out Playset is $5.59 with GCU

Toy Box Takeover and Toy Box Speedway are $3.99 each with GCU

#9699 CAGkrazy   Yeah Boi! CAGiversary!   2578 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

CAGkrazy

Posted 27 November 2016 - 06:53 AM

Best Buy Deal of the Day Again prices are lower on some items than last time

http://www.bestbuy.c...finity-20161127

Items have to be added to the cart to see the right price until the page completely updates

Inside Out Playset is $5.59 with GCU

Toy Box Takeover and Toy Box Speedway are $3.99 each with GCU

got both expansions hehe!

craizieboi888.png

#9700 Miker525  

Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:35 AM

ordered Toy Box Takeover. Decided to pass on speedway since I think it'll probably be pretty boring as a solo player. May pick up Inside Out if it comes back in stock

I write posts and make content and sometimes even podcast on this website I created: It's called Gamerations. Check it out if you think I'm a good internet guy. 

Steam: Miker525 | XBL: Miker525 | PSN: MikeRosenberg

- If you add me give me a heads up so I know to not auto decline it -

#9701 YoshiFan1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9737 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2016 - 08:33 AM

Toys R Us has 2 offers stacking, Buy 1 get 3 free and single figures for $3.99. Not all the figures have updated pricing yet and they could end the buy 1 get 3 free at any time before all the figures update to $3.99

http://www.toysrus.c...searchSort=TRUE

#9702 GunstarRed   The Rated 'G' Superstar CAGiversary!   1413 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2016 - 08:41 AM

^^^That's crazy if you act fast and stack both. Out of curiosity, I added 4 figures and the total was $3.99. I don't need any more, so just adds more buyer's remorse to me getting them earlier.

This will probably end very soon.

#9703 Z-Saber   2-star hero! CAGiversary!   4938 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2016 - 11:29 AM

Looks like they're all $3.99 and no B1G3 now. That would have been great.

Mostly on Xbox One.  Gamertag: Z 5aber

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/z_saber
Origin: Z_Saber_64

#9704 FloriDUH JBot   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   644 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

FloriDUH JBot

Posted 27 November 2016 - 11:59 AM

.39 Zeb shipped ... why yes, BBY

FloriDUH+JBot.png

#9705 crazedracerguy   Guitar Slinger! CAGiversary!   4691 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

crazedracerguy

Posted 27 November 2016 - 12:50 PM

LOL... I got my 2 $8 Saga Editions shipped to me last week. I just took them to work and shoved them in my spare cabinet. I'd love to know what BB loses in shipping all of this stuff.

Currently Playing:

:xb1: Titanfall 2, Rocksmith 2014

#9706 Saphoon   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1394 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2016 - 03:26 PM

Looks like they're all $3.99 and no B1G3 now. That would have been great.

It's $1 more to buy 4 figures under this deal than it was to buy them under the b1g3. That's .25 per figure. Hardly a dealbreaker.

#9707 Z-Saber   2-star hero! CAGiversary!   4938 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2016 - 04:27 PM

It's $1 more to buy 4 figures under this deal than it was to buy them under the b1g3. That's .25 per figure. Hardly a dealbreaker.

$3.99 for four figures. I think you may not understand it was two deals.

Mostly on Xbox One.  Gamertag: Z 5aber

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/z_saber
Origin: Z_Saber_64

#9708 Tyrok   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   998 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:28 PM

LOL... I got my 2 $8 Saga Editions shipped to me last week. I just took them to work and shoved them in my spare cabinet. I'd love to know what BB loses in shipping all of this stuff.

They will make it back from whichever company buys the space that DI is now occupying.

#9709 Docsamson   Old School CAGiversary!   258 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 28 November 2016 - 03:55 AM

I'm missing a step somewhere I guess. Added 4 figs to the cart, and no b1g3 was applied. Did they fix it?

#9710 Romeo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3357 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 28 November 2016 - 04:18 AM

I'm missing a step somewhere I guess. Added 4 figs to the cart, and no b1g3 was applied. Did they fix it?

Yes. It was discussed earlier in the post that it was dead. It was only a glitch.

#9711 Docsamson   Old School CAGiversary!   258 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 28 November 2016 - 04:21 AM

Thanks, sorry didn't see it

#9712 Romeo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3357 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 28 November 2016 - 04:23 AM

Thanks, sorry didn't see it

No worries. I wish I got in. I just went to sleep when it went live.

#9713 GunstarRed   The Rated 'G' Superstar CAGiversary!   1413 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 28 November 2016 - 04:24 AM

The 4 figures for $3.99 total at TRU only lasted about two hours between 12:30am and 2:30am or so before the two sales stopped overlapping.

Best Buy has had some figures for $0.49, so there's always hope for more of those, but it seems like BB only has the same few left and never restocked like Toys R Us. I think I saw almost every 3.0 figure at TRU the past two days, even the ones that were hard to find for a while.

I don't even want to think about how much I drastically overpaid for my Infinity stuff. It's easily over $100.

#9714 Saphoon   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1394 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2016 - 02:27 AM

The 4 figures for $3.99 total at TRU only lasted about two hours between 12:30am and 2:30am or so before the two sales stopped overlapping.

Best Buy has had some figures for $0.49, so there's always hope for more of those, but it seems like BB only has the same few left and never restocked like Toys R Us. I think I saw almost every 3.0 figure at TRU the past two days, even the ones that were hard to find for a while.

I don't even want to think about how much I drastically overpaid for my Infinity stuff. It's easily over $100.

I'd hate to think how much I paid when I thought $10 for a figure was a good deal.

#9715 FloriDUH JBot   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   644 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

FloriDUH JBot

Posted 01 December 2016 - 10:29 PM

Meh - I don' think that's being fair to BBY. They're probably getting slammed and you have a good shot of getting your order filled. BBY has always fulfilled the backorders for anything I've placed. I don't think I'd call their inventory system "abysmal"; frankly, I think they have one of the better online sites/inventory systems among retailers. Walmart's doesn't even work so they just gave up on it, and Target's - well - we all know how bad/inaccurate that one is.

Now that Best Buy has official cancelled my order ... for the 2nd time in a month ... abysmal has been vindicated

FloriDUH+JBot.png

#9716 Romeo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3357 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2016 - 11:00 PM

Now that Best Buy has official cancelled my order ... for the 2nd time in a month ... abysmal has been vindicated

I'm concerned about this. I ordered 11 different items during that sale on Sunday, around 2am when the prices went live. I've received 6 of the items in the mail yesterday, the other half is still being "prepared". What perplexes me is some of the figures are still available to buy today, though now at $14 instead of $2.

#9717 FloriDUH JBot   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   644 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

FloriDUH JBot

Posted 02 December 2016 - 11:18 AM

I'm concerned about this. I ordered 11 different items during that sale on Sunday, around 2am when the prices went live. I've received 6 of the items in the mail yesterday, the other half is still being "prepared". What perplexes me is some of the figures are still available to buy today, though now at $14 instead of $2.

I ordered a $10 eShop card during the sale on 11/25. Still hasn't shipped. Still in stock also. Guess they are just slammed. But ordered other items days later and they've already shipped. Guess it depends on where the item ships out of.

FloriDUH+JBot.png