* * * * - 16 votes

Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

Disney Infinity Disney Infinity Disney Infinity Deals Figures

#10201 guyver2077   CAG Original CAGiversary!   16031 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

guyver2077

Posted 10 April 2017 - 12:52 PM

ughh. why am i still spending money on this. might pick up some final ones. boba  obi and buzz. too bad black panther is out

1080i is for douchebags

#10202 SevereTireDamage   Broken-$$$$ed CAGiversary!   1935 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

SevereTireDamage

Posted 10 April 2017 - 06:35 PM

Ok, at $2.99 I might go hog-wild now.

#10203 CozmoKhan   Go Blackhawks! CAGiversary!   880 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 10 April 2017 - 07:40 PM

I'm only looking for Yondu and Ant-man. Sold out everywhere near me

fs_overall.png

#10204 walletandgromice   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   772 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

walletandgromice

Posted 11 April 2017 - 12:40 AM

Was hoping to find a Mike Wazowski and a Woody still on the shelves by me, but no luck. Ah well.

#10205 Tvols1480   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   447 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2017 - 09:26 PM

I'm going to run by my local Toys R Us tomorrow during/after work.  I have no idea what their selection will be like, but if anyone is looking for any that they cannot find, shoot me a PM and I will do cost+shipping for you guys.

#10206 elarcadia  

elarcadia

Posted 15 April 2017 - 08:27 PM

I recently realized I had doubles of two figures and the battleground playset. I decide to see if I could return them somewhere for store creditt. Best Buy no longer carries them, and ToysRUs said no, however I wen tto Target Today and was able to get 13.99 back for each figure (Hawkeye and Yondu I believe). I have only ever spent >$5 for any infinity figure, so I was stoked. So, for anyone realizing they have unopened doubles, get on this before it disappears!

#10207 Confucius   Corporate Shill CAGiversary!   16240 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 15 April 2017 - 08:32 PM

I recently realized I had doubles of two figures and the battleground playset. I decide to see if I could return them somewhere for store creditt. Best Buy no longer carries them, and ToysRUs said no, however I wen tto Target Today and was able to get 13.99 back for each figure (Hawkeye and Yondu I believe). I have only ever spent >$5 for any infinity figure, so I was stoked. So, for anyone realizing they have unopened doubles, get on this before it disappears!

Ugh. Get out of here with this.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#10208 Ratmonkey  

Posted 15 April 2017 - 11:19 PM

For all the kids that love to scream return fraud whenever someone mentions this or that. This^^ is what return fraud looks like.

#10209 YoshiFan1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9796 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2017 - 07:20 AM

No glitch this week at TRU, it looks like play sets and figures are 75% off and the playsets are slightly discounted before the 75% off. Most playsets are $6.25 and figures are $3.75, not as good as last week but Nemo is on sale this week.

#10210 100xp   Blizzard Spy CAGiversary!   4308 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:34 PM

Picked up Chewie, Vision, Agent P (normal), & Ronan last week.

Going to grab the Nemo playset for my youngling(s). $6.25 will have a lot more use than a 3 Kinder chocolate eggs...if they have the Cars playset too, I'll opt for that as well.

#10211 CAGkrazy   Yeah Boi! CAGiversary!   2655 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

CAGkrazy

Posted 17 April 2017 - 03:06 PM

This is the lowest price for the placesets right? Been waiting to get my hands on inside out

craizieboi888.png

#10212 guyver2077   CAG Original CAGiversary!   16031 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

guyver2077

Posted 17 April 2017 - 03:32 PM

playsets on sale at tru? whaa. may have to swing by.

picked up crystal buzz last week for 2.99

edit- score.. yes.. holding some for instore pickup. cars playset at an obtainable price finally

edit2- realized its the cars/buzz toybox. Still ordered. Also picking up dory playset. I also realize ill have an extra crystal buzz now. It looks like i want the actual cars playset i'll need to pay more for it or try to find just the playset piece on ebay.

1080i is for douchebags

#10213 scottman   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3198 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

scottman

Posted 17 April 2017 - 04:47 PM

Not sure about the entire country, but original cars playset has been gone from all my nearby TRU for months.

#10214 Lord Chabelo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   744 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Lord Chabelo

Posted 17 April 2017 - 06:33 PM

My nephew found, and bought me, a Randy at a Curacao (never heard of it, it appears to be a department store in California, Nevada and Arizona) for $8.  I guess there's still hope of finding this and Syndrome in the wild

15413.png

#10215 scottman   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3198 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

scottman

Posted 17 April 2017 - 06:46 PM

randy and syndrome were available for $8-$10 via amazon and ebay fairly recently as well, so you can probably still find one at a slight discount, just not TRU pricing.

But if you are buying to keep sealed and collect them, hard to guarantee it won't get all smashed in a bubble mailer or have an impossible to remove amazon inventory sticker on it that way.

#10216 elarcadia  

elarcadia

Posted 17 April 2017 - 07:43 PM

For all the kids that love to scream return fraud whenever someone mentions this or that. This^^ is what return fraud looks like.

I apologize, I didn't even think of this as return fraud. I moved at the beginning of this year and ended up with stuff everywhere for quite a while. I just found some unopened Disney Infinity stuff at the bottom of one of the last boxes I was unpacking, and realized I had some doubles. I searched all over my statements, but couldn't find any receipts of said items. I was certain I had bought them at TRU or BB, but they wouldn't take them without a receipt anymore. TRU were the ones who told me to try Target, so I did. I was surprised when they offered me that much, and even asked her if she had the right items. She showed me, and said she could either give me that amount or nothing. So, I took it, and used it to buy some of the harder to find figurines (Black Spiderman and Antman). I just thought this might help people who had doubles and needed other figures. Sorry, I won't comment on this thread again. Peace.

#10217 kraftwerks   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   983 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

kraftwerks

Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:02 PM

Walked into TRU for something unrelated, but checked the TTL section anyway out of habit. Saw that they had the 75% of Infinity Deal going on, but I have pretty much everything I wanted. Then I saw a sogn stating all Infinity and Skylander starter sets (excluding imaginators) were $12.99. Also saw the PS4 versions of 2.0 Collector sets and 3.0 Saga sets. Walked them to a price checker to confirm and sure as shit they were $12.99 too.
Dude at checkout kept trying to upsell me on the $10 replacement plan (as they rang up $99.99) which I kept declining. When the prices automatically adjusted down he had a fit! "What? They're that cheap now?!!". Then he snidely asked if I was even going to play them to which I snidely replied no I'm going to sit on them. "Well, they'll probably never be worth anything." To which I replied "At $13, I'll take that risk." Dude was soooo pissed. It was hilarious.

I'll have an E please, Bob.

#10218 Navex   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1116 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 April 2017 - 06:07 PM

Wow. I guess if you want any SW figures they can be had at Wal-Mart for 3 bucks. I remember when Fett was going for insane prices before he was released regularly and there was literally an entire top section of a 4 ft. dedicated to pegs of him haha.

#10219 defpally   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1387 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

defpally

Posted 20 April 2017 - 06:55 PM

Wow. I guess if you want any SW figures they can be had at Wal-Mart for 3 bucks. I remember when Fett was going for insane prices before he was released regularly and there was literally an entire top section of a 4 ft. dedicated to pegs of him haha.

The funny thing is they flat out said he was coming out as a single in the Spring of that year.  His rarity was never going to be long lived, don't understand people spending that much on him.  It isn't like Supergirl on Lego Dimensions where no one knows if she will ever be released outside of the PS4 pack.

#10220 litepink   it was love at first sight CAGiversary!   2653 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 April 2017 - 06:56 PM

I apologize, I didn't even think of this as return fraud. I moved at the beginning of this year and ended up with stuff everywhere for quite a while. I just found some unopened Disney Infinity stuff at the bottom of one of the last boxes I was unpacking, and realized I had some doubles. I searched all over my statements, but couldn't find any receipts of said items. I was certain I had bought them at TRU or BB, but they wouldn't take them without a receipt anymore. TRU were the ones who told me to try Target, so I did. I was surprised when they offered me that much, and even asked her if she had the right items. She showed me, and said she could either give me that amount or nothing. So, I took it, and used it to buy some of the harder to find figurines (Black Spiderman and Antman). I just thought this might help people who had doubles and needed other figures. Sorry, I won't comment on this thread again. Peace.

6vApA.gif

DPeqf.png

#10221 100xp   Blizzard Spy CAGiversary!   4308 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:52 PM

Good haul.

Managed to get: these playsets (didn't have them before)

- Finding Dora

- Inside Out

- Guardians of the Galaxy

- Lone Ranger (complete with dust all over the packaging) <--- woo hoo!

Went yesterday for double rewards points & 10% off using my TRU CC.

All I need is just Force Awakens.

#10222 HeroOfTime88  

HeroOfTime88

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:20 PM

Good haul.

Managed to get: these playsets (didn't have them before)

- Finding Dora
- Inside Out
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Lone Ranger (complete with dust all over the packaging) <--- woo hoo!

Went yesterday for double rewards points & 10% off using my TRU CC.

All I need is just Force Awakens.

1393ba729da786b7ec8f63561c498980.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#10223 spacegundam0079   Itchy, Tasty ... CAGiversary!   1259 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

spacegundam0079

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:27 PM

BJ's has the Finding Dory playset and Nemo figure combined for $4.95

RandomHajile3rd.png

#10224 100xp   Blizzard Spy CAGiversary!   4308 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:57 PM

1393ba729da786b7ec8f63561c498980.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have toddlers...that's my excuse.

I also chuckled.

#10225 Navex   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1116 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Posted 23 April 2017 - 05:24 AM

The funny thing is they flat out said he was coming out as a single in the Spring of that year.  His rarity was never going to be long lived, don't understand people spending that much on him.  It isn't like Supergirl on Lego Dimensions where no one knows if she will ever be released outside of the PS4 pack.

Yep. Haven't checked out the Infinity game in awhile so I'm wondering if this particular Wal-Mart was just trying to clear out the SW ones specifically or that's all they had left as their entire section was nothing but SW with a few Visions.

#10226 Petey Parker   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   672 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Petey Parker

Posted 23 April 2017 - 11:47 AM

If anyone is looking for any of the Star Wars Light FX characters, check Kohls. They have them for $6.99 each. The store I was at, had all of them. They also have the Starter Packs for $19.99 and a few of the playsets for $14.99. I think there's still a 15% off coupon in the Rewards App too.

SpiderAsh.png

#10227 CoffeeWolf74   Rocket ridin' son of a gun...WOOOOOO!!!!! CAGiversary!   172 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

CoffeeWolf74

Posted 23 April 2017 - 12:30 PM

Yep. Haven't checked out the Infinity game in awhile so I'm wondering if this particular Wal-Mart was just trying to clear out the SW ones specifically or that's all they had left as their entire section was nothing but SW with a few Visions.

I stopped in a Walmart that is a slow location, yesterday. Mostly star wars, but my son picked out black panther and Nick wild. All the figures were $3 as well.

#10228 Navex   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1116 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2017 - 02:58 PM

I guess they made me eat my words as I was sure they'd want rid of these things by the time the holidays were over last year and would price to sell so the fact it's April and they're still selling at various prices seems funny to me.

#10229 guyver2077   CAG Original CAGiversary!   16031 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

guyver2077

Posted 07 May 2017 - 04:04 PM

At local Wal-Mart remaining figures were 2.25 and playsets 4.50.

Picked up force awakens finally

1080i is for douchebags

#10230 romeogbs19   Henshin A Go-Go Baby! CAGiversary!   2012 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

romeogbs19

Posted 08 May 2017 - 02:47 AM

At local Wal-Mart remaining figures were 2.25 and playsets 4.50.

Picked up force awakens finally

As always, YMMV - this was not the case at a walmart near me.  $4.50 is the most I would pay for the battleground playset.  Don't want any figures.  

HENSHIN A GO GO BABY!

161803_s.gif   200.gif