I can confirm . As always , in store only

Black ops 2 - xbox360 - $9.98
Arkham origins - xbox360 - $9.98
Mario luigi dream team -3ds- $9.98
Kill zone - ps4- 34.98
COD ghosts-ps4 -34.98
Gran turismo - ps4- 34.98
All the budget titles to , all $9.98
Including , left 4 dead, super street fighter 4, and others.

Edit- origins trades for $22.10 at GS atm

Last edited by a moderator:
BJ's did another big markdown today .
I can confirm . As always , in store only

Black ops 2 - xbox360 - $9.98
Arkham origins - xbox360 - $9.98
Mario luigi dream team -3ds- $9.98
All the budget titles to , all $9.98
Including , left 4 dead, super street fighter 4, and others.

Edit- origins trades for $22.10 at GS atm
Do you know if Black ops 2 or Origins are 360 only or is PS3 included if they are available? Long drive, but wish I would have went last time for The Last of Us, so I may go this time.

Here is the thread on this that's been ongoing for the past few weeks. Lots of stores already picked thin, but it's good that more titles are hitting the chopping blocks.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/327346-bjs-markdowns-ymmv/page-1

It has, throughout it the thread, many of the "Style Numbers" (Item Numbers) that you'll need to be able to call your store and ask if they have any left. It looks like you saw prices lower than seen previously, such as Mario/L DT was only seen at $19.95 before, so certainly good to check on other prices from what was posted before as well.

Aware of that thread. These are new titles , except for dream team.

Plus some ps4 games

I hope so, there were some of them I didn't buy at $19.98 but at $9.98 I would have. I guess I'll have to run over after work if anything is left (since my local club usually has everything correctly tagged).

Just got back from my BJ's and picked up:

Borderlands 2 (PS3) $4.98

Gears of War Judgement (360) $9.98

Call of Duty Black Ops II (360) $9.98

Call of Duty MW3 (360) $9.98

Saw but did not pick up:

NCAA Football 12 (PS3 & 360) $4.98 for PS3/Could be $9.98 for 360 but can't make out the price on photo I took.

Assasins Creed III (PS3) $9.98

Lego Marvel Super Heroes (WiiU) $9.98

Madden NFL 13 (360) $9.98

UFC Undisputed 3 (360) $9.98

Tetris Axis (3DS) $4.98

Lego Marvel Super Heroes Universe In Peril (3DS) $9.98

Lego City Undercover The Chase Begins (3DS) $9.98

Lego Chima... Laval's Journey (3DS)  I believe $9.98 but can't make out the price on photo I took.

Checked my local store. Saw most things mentioned and also Punch Out for the wii for $9.99 and Super Mario 3d world for $9.99 which I grabbed.

Stopped by my local BJ's since it only 5 min down the road and was pleasantly surprised to find Arkham Origins PS3 for $10. Made my day!

I got

3D Mario World 9.98

Sonic and Mario Sochi 9.98

New Super Mario Bros (WII U) 9.98

Lego Marvel 9.98

Modern Warfare 3 Xbox 360 Bundle for $150

I scored
bo2 (ps3 and 360) - 9.98
Batman origins 360 - 9.98
Tomb raider ps3 - 9.98
mario world and Land - 9.98 each
Kinect bundle (kinect with 1800 points and 3 months of live) - 49.98

I bought a couple of each.

On mobile. Sorry for the shitty quality.

I'm sad... Today's last day I shop at BJ's because my membership expire the end of February (today). My sister didn't want to renew her half of the cost and we already got a membership at Sam's Club for free already.

More games are marked down as stated in the OP and other people. 3DS XL and Vita 3G+Wi-Fi bundle still at $150 but the black Wii U pro controller is now at $25. Was hoping for $20 but bought one anyway. This is at Seekonk, MA location.

Happy bargain hunting!

Anyone here in NYC? queens area? I have a car if you have a bjs card. I'll drive us so we can check out and see if they have discounted games!

This is amazing. If I can find 3D World for that cheap I might just go ahead and get a Wii U. I'll be dreaming about BJs (*wink*) tonight.

Anyone here in NYC? queens area? I have a car if you have a bjs card. I'll drive us so we can check out and see if they have discounted games!
Don't know if you were being sarcastic but that's really cool of you. Nice to see stuff like this with all the b.s. that goes on around here.

Yeah I'm being serious, haha. I do have a car and don't mind driving if it means getting some deals! Plus it would be a good time bullshitting about videos games. With my luck I'll get mugged by a CAG! That seems like a likely possibility!

A customer service worker at a bj's in new york just told me that they are going to stop selling video games in a few years so most games will get mark downs.

Picked up

batman origins xbox 360 9.98

mario sonic 2014 olympic games wii u 9.98

lego marvel heros wii u 9.98 

lego city under cover 3ds 9.98

mario party island tour 3ds 19.98

Wish they had pro controller at the bjs i went too ]=

No super mario world in stock, but did manage to get last Batman Origins 360 and Mario Dream Team for $10 before dude rolls up to the video game section with a shopping cart ready to fill it with everything they had left :/

No super mario world in stock, but did manage to get last Batman Origins 360 and Mario Dream Team for $10 before dude rolls up to the video game section with a shopping cart ready to fill it with everything they had left :/
were you the one at howe ave? I saw some guy with 2 games and one was dream team. I had a cart as well but it was for cat litter which they still haven't restocked. Bjs sucks at keeping inventory instock for items with coupons.

Skylanders Swap Force figures are on clearance as well - $6.98 for singles, $9.98 for triple packs + adventure packs, $6.98 for older Giants figures. Pretty sweet deal for people who collect/play the game.

I tried to buy super mario 3d world but the machine wouldn't scan it. A store associate checked it and said that the price is 49.98

When you say checked it, do you mean checked it at the computer or at the register? If it was at the computer, have them manually enter the SKU number on the price sticker on the register and that should bring up the lower price. During the last clearance when I bought a game and wouldn't scan a worker walked over (this was self checkout) and once a worker manually entered the SKU, it showed up on the screen at the right price.

I would love to get Super Mario 3D World that cheap. I didn't see any at the location where I snagged Pokemon X for $19.89. I might swing by later on. Thanks for the update! If anyone is willing to pick me up a copy, I'll gladly pay price + shipping.

bread's done
Back