$0.02 Gamestop PS2 games

cowthe2000

CAGiversary!
READ THIS FIRST: all these games are ps2 games and most Gamestops have ps2 games for 75% off so at most locations these are $0.01 but these are the prices that show up on the Gamestop website P.S these aren't available online.

:ps2:  :ps2:  :ps2:  :ps2:  :ps2:  :ps2:  :ps2:  :ps2:  :ps2:  :ps2:  :ps2:  :ps2:  :ps2:  :ps2:  :ps2:  :ps2:  :ps2:  :ps2:  :ps2:  :ps2:  :ps2:  :ps2:  :ps2:  :ps2:  :ps2:  :ps2:  :ps2:  :ps2:  :ps2:  :ps2:  :ps2:  :ps2:  :ps2:  :ps2:

I was on the Gamestop website looking for dirt cheap games and I found the cheapest video games I ever saw these are $0.02 PS2 games:

JamPack Volume 12

Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter

Technic Beat 

Pipe Mania

Ruff Trigger: The Vanocore Conspiracy

Friends: The One with All the Trivia

RTX Red Rock 

World Poker Tour 

all these games are out of stock online. These are the cheapest games you can buy at Gamestop here's the link:

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=28xp0

Last edited by a moderator:
Funnily enough, I've been looking for all those games for a while. :\

Too bad the local store is manned by complete asshats.

Technic Beat 

Ruff Trigger: The Vanocore Conspiracy

Friends: The One with All the Trivia

RTX Red Rock 

I ordered a bunch of these last year for the extra cases and 75% of them still had the seal on the side of 

the case and rest were open, complete, and like new.  I had to keep one of each for my collection.

You know, I stopped by a GS this afternoon to pick up :3ds: SMT IV (had credit to burn... don't judge). I had the misfortune of getting stuck behind a guy buying $40 worth of PS2 games.

Very nearly walked out of there without making my purchase. 

It's too bad that not a single one of those games is even worth $0.02.

I got like 500 ps2 games from a gamestop last year for $.02 each, got a lot of metal gear solid 2, and other half way decent games, they are good trading material, and for the record before I get a el horado comment, There were probably 2,000 $.02 games left, I didn't get nearly all of them!

I got these back when they were 10 for a dollar. There's about 300 total .02 games. I even found around 1000 when gs threw them away lol

Thought about doing this just to get as replacement PS2 cases.  I got a bunch of disc only PS2 games during one of these sales.  Might try the slim dvd cases with printed off covers.

After the OMEGATON-WTF-BBQ-3000!!!1! sale Gamestop did between Sept 2012-November 2012, they removed all of their 49¢ and 99¢ titles off the website, which, at the time, were around 1/3 of all PS2 games they had in stock.   You can't find those games anymore by searching the website.  But a few stragglers somehow managed to survive the website purge, and those are the ones you see listed as 2¢.  

You really aren't supposed to be able to find them in any Gamestop anymore, but sometimes you get lucky and you find a couple creep into a surplus that was shipped to a higher-level store, or you can find one that slipped by the inventory counts when they were being sent back to the warehouse, or you just get lucky and find a high volume store that didn't care to go and pull them to send them back.

I had purchased over 400 discs during the sale, and while things were still "active" on their website.   I managed to nab a few sealed games and mint-condition games as well.  Chulip, which they were selling $1.99 used and $9.99 NEW at the time, I ordered used and got a new copy.  Secret Weapons Over Normandy was another sealed one.  Then other games like The Shield, I got basically an opened new copy.  Everything was pristine. 

I actually just got back from one Gamestop in the area that surprised me for having Gamecube games in stock (also matching the PS2 75% sale) and a somewhat better selection (barring all the copies of Madden 2003).  Probably 4x the selection of titles. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I got like 500 ps2 games from a gamestop last year for $.02 each, got a lot of metal gear solid 2, and other half way decent games, they are good trading material, and for the record before I get a el horado comment, There were probably 2,000 $.02 games left, I didn't get nearly all of them!
u freaking hoarder !!!! Why don't you build a house with that ................................ :D/ :D/

bread's done
Back