Free Pokemon X/Y - When you buy and register any 3DS + 1 of 6 Games

Average Box

CAGiversary!
Club Nintendo is having an amazing offer right now: 

If you register you're 2DS/3DS/3DS XL (Any one)

+ 1 of the 6 following games:

-Animal Crossing: New Leaf

-Yoshi's New Island

-Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins

-Super Mario 3D Land

-Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

-Mario Kart 7

on Club Nintendo you get a download code for either Pokemon X or Y

This promotion is from March 1st - March 31st

More Details: http://club2.nintendo.com/3ds-pokemon-promo/

asdf_zps7d5aaa54.png
Untitled_zps39662dd5.png

Actually it’s kind of nice having deals and promotions like these posted in the Canadian sub forum as well since I don’t often visit other sections of the site… thanks for sharing!

I registered my 3ds over a month ago but I have 2 of these games and I haven't registered them yet. Can I get it on this deal?

Thanks for posting this! I never check anything except for the Canadian forum so it was great to have it here. I just took advantage of it!

I registered my 3ds over a month ago but I have 2 of these games and I haven't registered them yet. Can I get it on this deal?
No, that's not how these promos work. You need to register both codes within the deal window, March 1st through the 31st.

No, that's not how these promos work. You need to register both codes within the deal window, March 1st through the 31st.
Damn! I bought my 3ds like 2 months ago and I'm sititng on the codes for like 3 of these games! I wish I was lazier! That way I may have not gotten around to registering my 3ds yet.

Could I, in theory, do this, and gift the code to a friend? or would it be tied down to my 3DS/Nintendo Account? Sorry if this has been asked before.

Could I, in theory, do this, and gift the code to a friend? or would it be tied down to my 3DS/Nintendo Account? Sorry if this has been asked before.
I got Layton through the last offer like this. Club Nintendo simply gave me a download code to obtain it, so unless something has changed you should be able to gift your code as you like.

It's only linked to your account once you register the code on your 3DS. So yeah, you can give the code to a friend.

Does anyone have a history of Nintendo's promotions where they provide free retail games? I've had a 3DS since last july and I don't remember anything. 

Does anyone have a history of Nintendo's promotions where they provide free retail games? I've had a 3DS since last july and I don't remember anything.
I know of 3 promos I have taken advantage of.

Register a 3DS XL and Luigi's mansion on club nintendo for a free download of either: Star Fox 64 3D, Freakyforms Deluxe: Your Creations, Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone, Super Mario 3D Land, or Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask.

Register SMTIV and Fire Emblem for $30 Eshop credit (which I used to buy AC:NL)

This one.

Are there any deals to pick up an XL right now?
You can save $30 at The Source on XLs right now, including the Mario & Luigi bundle. (ends tomorrow, March 12)

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/327958-the-source-mario-luigi-3ds-bundle-169/

Last week, shoppers drug mart also had 3DS XLs on sale for $170, and this week regular 3DSes are on sale...

Not a sale, but if you want the fancy gold Zelda bundle, it is available on amazon.ca at MSRP.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/328381-3ds-xl-goldblack-zelda-bundle-on-amazon/

So, yeah, I guess only The Source this week that I know of? Maybe others have some leads

bread's done
Back