Deus Ex: Human Revolution - $9.96 at Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Deus-Ex-Human-Revolution-Xbox-360/dp/B002I0JA7E/ref=pd_sim_vg_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=05E198PJ71H9MZ53AZ1W

PS3 version is 15 bucks. Had not realized this game got so cheap. Wii U version dropping soon?
Doubtful. I don't think they're printing anymore copies of this game, I've been to 3 different walmarts and 2 gamestops and none of them had any new copies. Even ebay copies are going for almost 30 bucks. If you want this game for Wii U, nab it at a cheap price if you see it. I've been looking for a new copy of this game for 20 or below, as I've already played and beat the game on ps3 and PC (I love this game, only paid 5 bucks for the pc version), I can't justify 25+ on a few Wii U exclusive features.

No point in buying this if you haven't played the original, might as well grab the Directors Cut version!

I don't own the DC version, but from what I've watched/read about it there seems to be quite a few Bug/Performance issues (at least on PC). I also prefer the "Yellow" screen filter from Vanilla, rather than the flat "Blue" one the DC has.

The boss battles in the original also aren't much of a problem, and my only playthrough was on "Give Me Deus Ex". Just put pts into Bulletproof Armor, and upgrade your Sniper Rifle/Revolver & stock shock grenades. 99% of the rest of the game you can stealth-takedown everything else.

Excellent game, top 10 of the generation, and a good price for the console version.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back