Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition $13.99 (Best Buy DotD)

Good price. Game has never been on sale on XBLA since it was released about 2 years ago.
I ordered a copy for that exact reason. I expect a sale for the GoD version to be announced any moment now that I placed an order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally worth it if you don't already have it. I bought it digitally for the full $20 and I've played the hell out of it. They're (Mojang; developer) always working on new patches that make things interesting. Plus, the achievements are stupid easy in the Xbox version. I think there's a totally different set of achievements/trophies in the PS3 version, so I can't say for how difficult or easy those are.

:x not a game for me but great gift for someone. This appeals to kids and female gamers too so its not just something fo da bronies

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up a copy for $1 and some change after GCU discount and two $5 reward certs for store pickup.

I was waiting for a decent price on this as my wife seems to really enjoy the game and I think my kids will likely dig it as well.

Thanks for posting!

Man, my son and his friends LOVE this game.
In fact, it seems every kid in his school loves it. He likes to have a big group over once in a while to system link Halo, but they will always end up turning to this after a while. Picked up another copy so there can be 8 playing this at once.

My girlfriend and I picked up the PC version a couple weeks ago and have been sucked into it.  It's a blast.  That being said, what are the differences between the PC and Xbox version?  I probably better off sticking with the PC version, right?

Decided to pass, played this on PC a couple years ago with friends and its fun and all but I think I'll save the money for something else.

My girlfriend and I picked up the PC version a couple weeks ago and have been sucked into it. It's a blast. That being said, what are the differences between the PC and Xbox version? I probably better off sticking with the PC version, right?
Yeah, if you have the choice between the two, definitely choose PC. It has more content, the ability to use mods, and better severs support. The 360 version is good, it's actually the one I started out with, but I prefer the PC version in every way now.

This is selling out fast! Disappeared from two different stores while I was procrastinating, finally got an order in for local pickup at a third store. $11.19 for GCU, great deal on this game!

bread's done
Back