Gamestop Power Up Steal of The Week: Save 25% off Any Pre-Owned Game for only 8K Points!

I'll pass for now but I am waiting to see what happens with the inventory they build up from the mystery TIV that happened this weekend.

maybe it'll be one of those save 25% on the whole purchase kind of coupons. the trick to seeing what the coupons for the month doesn't work yet, so we'll have to see in the morning.

"Steal of the Week!  Expand your gaming library for less by saving 25% when you purchase any pre-owned game, from Monday, March 3, through Sunday, March 23."

Sounds like it's just one game, but who knows, it may glitch in our favor.

I don't want to get it until someone can see the actual coupon. It's rare, but the coupon itself sometimes has a lot more information. 8000 for one game is high. I think that's what it was for three or more last time.

When combining this with birthday and PUR, if it combines still, it offers only $.90 savings over a $10 off used coupon combined with birthday and PUR.

EDIT: my calculations refer to a $55 game.

Last edited by a moderator:
When combining this with birthday and PUR, if it combines still, it offers only $.90 savings over a $10 off used coupon combined with birthday and PUR.
At what price point of game? 25% off a $40 game would be the same as a $10 off coupon, but what about a $55 dollar game, wouldn't savings be maybe a couple bucks more? But yeah the $10 is more versatile, I just forgot to claim one of the $10 off coupons.. oh well

At what price point of game? 25% off a $40 game would be the same as a $10 off coupon, but what about a $55 dollar game, wouldn't savings be maybe a couple bucks more? But yeah the $10 is more versatile, I just forgot to claim one of the $10 off coupons.. oh well
Sorry, I thought I mentioned that I was referring to a $55 game. But that's what I was.

And if this stacks with birthday, the 8k $10 off would be the better deal for anything under $50.

At $50 this and the 8k $10 off give the same end price.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back