Playstation Plus 12-Month membership card $39.99 with code at Fry's

Hopefully GameStop has it for $30 again this black friday
FYI, that was a special Sony sale on the sub. It was available a bunch of places for that price on Black Friday. And it was also done in conjunction with the PS4's launch, since it now requires PS+ for online multiplayer. My guess is you won't see that great of a deal on it ever again, but I could be wrong.

FYI, that was a special Sony sale on the sub. It was available a bunch of places for that price on Black Friday. And it was also done in conjunction with the PS4's launch, since it now requires PS+ for online multiplayer. My guess is you won't see that great of a deal on it ever again, but I could be wrong.
I think we will. It's only $20 off which is a perfect annual BF deal.

I think we will. It's only $20 off which is a perfect annual BF deal.
it probably will but just not as often as MS where you see $20 off their sub just about every week.

I just registered for Fry's email flyer list.  Any idea if they will send me a code this week?

Edit: Never mind.  Mis-interpreted the OP.  I just have to visit a Fry's store this week at some point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly the ad is confusing it says in store and check email... Until someone checks no idea which it is. I will probably swing by after work.

I also registered and have not received any codes either.

OP did you receive any codes?

Honestly the ad is confusing it says in store and check email... Until someone checks no idea which it is. I will probably swing by after work.

I also registered and have not received any codes either.

OP did you receive any codes?
True. I'm not going to be able to make it to Frys tonight, but if you do, let us know if you're able to get the deal in store.

I get these every Monday.  You get a promo code that has to be entered into the register at the store, so it's not good online to my knowledge.

I have a code if anyone wants it.  I mostly use my ps3 to play ps1 and ps2 games, only have a few ps3 games, and none are online play.

EDIT: Claimed.

I have a code as well, if anyone wants it. Claimed

Not planning to get PS+ until I get a PS4, which won't be for a while.

Thanks OP probably would have missed this had u not posted. Got my coupon code now just need to hit up fry's :)

bread's done
Back