Final Fantasy XV: $40 preorder! (GoHastings)

DistortionDan

CAGiversary!
Final Fantasy XV

They only have a listing for PS4, none for Xbox One. Also, use promo code "earlybird" for free shipping.

*Edit*

Based on the UPC it seems that this listing is for Final Fantasy XIV and not FF XV.

$40 is the MSRP for FF XIV and will be released 04/14/14

*Edit*

Listing was pulled and pre-orders were cancelled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that price guaranteed? If so I don't care if it comes out in 2017 I'll pre-order now....

The difference between this and the Atelier deal is that they actually had the msrp price listed on the Atelier game, but had a certain % discount/pricing error applied to it. This, just seems like a placeholder price, but I could be wrong.

By the time this game comes out, I bet your payment credit card's date will have expired.

I wouldn't count on this pre-order coming through, it's wayyyyy too far off and we're talking about GoHastings, not Amazon here.

By the time this game comes out, I bet your payment credit card's date will have expired.

I wouldn't count on this pre-order coming through, it's wayyyyy too far off and we're talking about GoHastings, not Amazon here.
I just submitted a to Amazon that I found it at a lower price. So the best thing that could happen is that they price match Hastings and we can order from Amazon.

This is an error definitely.  If you put in a in store reserve for $5.00 it shows the release date of 4/14/14, which is the release date of Final Fantasy XIV.

Yeah, I think I'm going to cancel. The Gohastings UPC is missing 1 number from the UPC and it's a near copy of the FFXIV UPC.

It shoukd be interesting to see how this plays out. I put in a pricematch and ordered from both gohastings and Amazon

But it wasn't $39.99 from Amazon...? :???:
Not yet. I pre-ordered just in case since Amazon guarantees you'll get it for the lowest price from the moment you order until it ships. So if they lower it anytime from now till shipping I get that price.

They honored my $30 pre-order of LA Noire way back when and someone in the Escha and Logy thread called them and the rep said the price would be honored.
Yea I got in on that LA Noire price too. Was it $30 or $20? They honored it in the "spirit of Christmas" I believe lol. I have that email still somewhere. Was classic. What's the "Escha and Logy" thread you are referring to? Are you saying they'd honor this fubar? At least with LA Noire the UPC was correct. This one isn't.

Yea I got in on that LA Noire price too. Was it $30 or $20? They honored it in the "spirit of Christmas" I believe lol. I have that email still somewhere. Was classic. What's the "Escha and Logy" thread you are referring to? Are you saying they'd honor this fubar? At least with LA Noire the UPC was correct. This one isn't.
I don't mind if they don't honor and just cancel the orders. People make mistakes. But I would mind if they ship and charge me for Final Fantasy 14.

Gohastings had the pre-order of Atelier Escha and Logy for $20 instead of $50 the other day. This I'm not sure on, but it has XV boxart, so it's possible that they'd honor it, but I'm not sure. At the very least, if anyone receives the other game they'll be able to get their money back. This is a weird case, though, seeing as FF XV has no release date and the UPC was wrong, so it's up in the air. I think there's definitely a chance this could be honored, but it's Gohastings, so who can say?

gohastings cancelled my order. They gave me a $5 off code though. So check your email if you ordered guys.

bread's done
Back