* * * * * 19 votes

Steam Deals Thread V11 ~ Let's move along, people...

Steam

#3721 Bruticis   Banned Banned   1558 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:23 PM

I really don't know how to answer this. I don't profit out of doing such things.

I genuinely enjoy all the promotions we run :)

I'd enjoy your giveaways a lot more if I actually won. I need that +1!

Also, scraps

2W6DW-CEIIT-YB49G

#3722 Voken   I was PROMISED taco trucks on every corner! CAGiversary!   1252 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:52 PM

You may have a Steam key for it on Desura too. I did.

Didn't get a Steam Key option when I clicked "Key" on Desura.

#3723 Palinn   Skip the odds. CAGiversary!   2244 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:56 PM

Wow, Dualshock 4 works great in Windows with the simple installation of one driver. I just played some Lego Marvel, had to turn on the "hide ds4" option but then it worked perfect. :applause:

Good to know!  I had some points to burn at the Sony rewards store so I ended up buying a DS4 since it is supposed to work with some PS3 games.  I didn't even think to look at using it with my PC.

What version of Windows are you using?

#3724 Preedatore   Hamburger Thread CAGiversary!   1533 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:12 PM

Apparently you missed the switch to 8.1 saga.

#3725 Palinn   Skip the odds. CAGiversary!   2244 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:26 PM

Apparently you missed the switch to 8.1 saga.

Or the memory has been repressed.  I have to have some way to protect myself from all this drama.

#3726 Khondor   I'll be Gentle..!!!!! CAGiversary!   656 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:30 PM

to combat the console talk

arrange codes into proper order to redeem. good luck

and dont complain, they are free after all

Alien Hallway

Spoiler

Alien Shooter 2 Conscription

Spoiler

Aura: Fate of the Ages -

Spoiler

The Journey Down Chapter 1 -
Spoiler

Men of War: Condemned Heroes -

Spoiler

Naval War: Arctic Circle -

Spoiler

Time Gentlemen Please - Ben There, Dan That -
Spoiler

Two Brothers -
Spoiler

War of the Roses: Kingmaker -
Spoiler

#3727 hal   Game Hoarder CAGiversary!   5709 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:36 PM

Got Naval War: Arctic Circle - thanks!!

#3728 Ltrain23   Luigi Death Stare CAGiversary!   1675 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:44 PM

Wow, Dualshock 4 works great in Windows with the simple installation of one driver. I just played some Lego Marvel, had to turn on the "hide ds4" option but then it worked perfect. :applause:

Does the headset output work too? 

#3729 Cloulien   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   214 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:50 PM

Alien Hallway

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Two Brothers -
Spoiler

Spoiler

I grabbed the 2 Alien games and Time Gentleman Please. Thanks Khondor.

#3730 warreni   Eminently punchable CAGiversary!   5527 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:10 PM

Be Mine 12 is live at Groupees.

For $1, you get:

Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves
BeatBlasters III
Gun Metal

For $3.50:

Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy
Echo of the Wilds (Greenlight)
Epigenesis
A-Train 8
and a mystery game.

First bonus is the 2nd EP by Japanese Soul/R&B band, Chuck G. & The Napkins.

Worst BM ever, including ones that involve toilets. They're really lowering the bar for IG and IR now.

#3731 spoderman  

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:17 PM

Worst BM ever, including ones that involve toilets. They're really lowering the bar for IG and IR now.

Agreed. They have one standout title which has been cheaper during Steam sales (Half Minute Hero) and I already own it. Echo of the Wilds interests me, but I own too many games in the bundle to pay that price.

#3732 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   5630 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:25 PM

None of these codes will redeem on my 360... I'm I suppose to try my PS3?

And thanks btw. ;) (Didn't grab any but I appreciate the gesture.)

#3733 Drabelincoln   Do Not + Will Not CAGiversary!   6741 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Drabelincoln

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:36 PM

Agreed. They have one standout title which has been cheaper during Steam sales (Half Minute Hero) and I already own it. Echo of the Wilds interests me, but I own too many games in the bundle to pay that price.

Yeah this

Hopefully the bonus and mystery games are decent. I'll probably end up buying this anyway, after I start drinking and regret it in the morning. It is cheaper than nailing some lot lizard and paying for anti biotics.

#3734 Idiotekque   couch slave CAGiversary!   8921 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:37 PM

Cheapest HMH has been was $2.49, so basically for me it's that, Beatblaster III, Epigenesis, and A-Train 8 for $1. Plus the Greenlight key if that happens, and then some giveaway fodder in Sang Froid and Gun Metal.

Not the greatest, but not the worst imo.

EDIT: Beatblasters III has cards too, so that's something at least.

#3735 Souffrir   Eternally Training CAG CAGiversary!   4567 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:50 PM

Alien Hallway

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Two Brothers -
Spoiler

Spoiler

Seems like Two Brothers has been lurked. Thanks, though.

#3736 imac2much   The Angry Baker CAGiversary!   787 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:52 PM

Yeah, I think this is a decent bundle for people who don't have HMH.  I loved that game; beat it completely on PSP (all 5 or 6 modes) then all of the Hero mode on Steam when I bought it again.  It starts off pretty easy and cute, but I love how complex it gets near the end (esp in both of the secret modes).  The story is surprisingly fun too as everything seems to carry over from mode to mode with lots of cameos and RPG cliches.

#3737 spoderman  

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:55 PM

Cheapest HMH has been was $2.49, so basically for me it's that, Beatblaster III, Epigenesis, and A-Train 8 for $1. Plus the Greenlight key if that happens, and then some giveaway fodder in Sang Froid and Gun Metal.

Not the greatest, but not the worst imo.

EDIT: Beatblasters III has cards too, so that's something at least.

It's not a terrible bundle, just not Be Mine quality. I can't think of any other Be Mine bundles that are worse, but that could change once the mystery game and bonuses are revealed.

EDIT: Ok, maybe Be Mine 4 was worse, but that was more of a joke bundle and who can say no to Revelations 2012? Awesome game that was never bundled again.

#3738 MrNinjaSquirrel   Emo Blogger CAGiversary!   12143 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

MrNinjaSquirrel

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:57 PM

Seems like Two Brothers has been lurked. Thanks, though.

Check your PM.

#3739 Souffrir   Eternally Training CAG CAGiversary!   4567 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:05 PM

Check your PM.

Thanks!

#3740 valiki   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   34 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:40 PM

Everyday I look for bundles...and lately I have been disappointed

Even the Steam Sales I shy away from because I do not want to buy a game that will be bundled/bigger sale later...

Example: Quantum Conundrum is on sale...do I get it or wait for it to be potentially bundled or a lower sale price?....

after all the game will just be backlogged...but it would complete the Steam Alphabet for me.....

what a conundrum I am in.....

#3741 MrNinjaSquirrel   Emo Blogger CAGiversary!   12143 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

MrNinjaSquirrel

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:41 PM

Example: Quantum Conundrum is on sale...do I get it or wait for it to be potentially bundled or a lower sale price?....

You wait because it has been cheaper and isn't that great in the first place.

#3742 Pickle14  

Pickle14

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:15 PM

Aura: Fate of the Ages was lurked. Thanks for the drop anyways!

#3743 Voken   I was PROMISED taco trucks on every corner! CAGiversary!   1252 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:20 PM

Lol...Instead of waiting for Groupee Support to respond back to my request for a new Eryi's Action Steam key given that the key they gave got the "duplicated product code" message on Steam, I found out (after checking Indie Bundle Wiki) that I had purchased the  same game on Indie Gala Oct bundle and just used the Steam key from there. Yay for repeats in bundle?  :-|

Hopefully Groupee Support still responds back with a a new Steam key but not as concerned now. (These mass bundle purchases makes one forget what I own and don't own on Steam)

#3744 indef  

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:25 PM

Lol...Instead of waiting for Groupee Support to respond back to my request for a new Eryi's Action Steam key given that the key they gave got the "duplicated product code" message on Steam, I found out (after checking Indie Bundle Wiki) that I had purchased the  same game on Indie Gala Oct bundle and just used the Steam key from there. Yay for repeats in bundle?  :-|

Hopefully Groupee Support still responds back with a a new Steam key but not as concerned now.

#realCAG

#3745 Voken   I was PROMISED taco trucks on every corner! CAGiversary!   1252 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:27 PM

#realCAG

#TrueBundleRepeatSuccessStory

#3746 indef  

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:51 PM

Valve titles on sale...at Gamefly.

75% off everything, and probably get an additional 20% off with the MAR20OFF / UKMAR20OFF vouchers.

#3747 MrNinjaSquirrel   Emo Blogger CAGiversary!   12143 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

MrNinjaSquirrel

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:57 PM

Steam keys for RefleX are up for IndieGala October bundles.

#3748 spoderman  

Posted 28 March 2014 - 05:00 PM

Steam keys for RefleX are up for IndieGala October bundles.

u didnt even thank me when i told u that

#BadSquirrel

#3749 Fatality   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2308 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2014 - 05:02 PM

u didnt even thank me when i told u that

#BadSquirrel

he thought Harvey Dent said it

#3750 MrNinjaSquirrel   Emo Blogger CAGiversary!   12143 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

MrNinjaSquirrel

Posted 28 March 2014 - 05:04 PM

Daily Deal

Project Zomboid - $14.99 $10.04

New SquareEnix Deals

Final Fantasy VII - $11.99 $3.99

Final Fantasy VIII - $11.99 $5.99