360 NEW Batman Arkham Asylum Collector's Edition (Fulfilled By Amazon) $39.99

Oh, yeah, here i come Obama. You slap with me your stupid "obamacare" i'm going to slap you with my batarang (?)

Last edited by a moderator:
batman-arkham-asylum-special-collctors-edition-package-big.jpg

PS3 version pictured, but you get the gist. 

Everyone and their Wombat was highly disappointed with the batarang.  Much like Mickey Rourke, it's an ugly hunk of plastic.  It's also fused to the base so the only throwing you'll be doing with it is into the garbage bin.

I loved the game, but you can get it so cheap now that it's really not worth the extra $30+ for the awful extras.  $15 shipped is the right price for this.

The box the batarang came in was substantially better than the batarang itself. I truly, truly hated the thing. The rest of the stuff, including a cool custom case, were pretty neat. I was still happy to sell my PS3 copy for 70 bucks a month ago though.

I've ordered this at least twice at this price then cancelled because I've come back to my senses. I'm a total CE whore so you know that isn't a good sign for the quality of the product.

Passing again!

Everyone and their Wombat was highly disappointed with the batarang. Much like Mickey Rourke, it's an ugly hunk of plastic. It's also fused to the base so the only throwing you'll be doing with it is into the garbage bin.

I loved the game, but you can get it so cheap now that it's really not worth the extra $30+ for the awful extras. $15 shipped is the right price for this.
Completely agree.

I was so stoked to get this at launch but was sorely disappointed. I still have the batarang on display but in a spot where you cannot see the crappiness of it but rather see it from a distance and think 'oh cool batarang!'

*Edit*

Wow, i had no idea the Batarang was so terrible. Saw the above two posts right after I posted, and looked @ reviews on Amazon. Yikes.

Yet I STILL want it because...Batman.

Didn't get the arkham asylum ce when it was sub $30 at a couple of places. Gonna pass on it forever, in fact. :puke:

The arkham origins ce, on the other hand, was a steal at $45 (best buy with gcu)  :cool:

Worked at GameStop when this released and was pumped thinking it was metal then saw it was a giant piece of rubber with scratches. So disappointed.

bread's done
Back