Playstation 3D Glasses $16.99 @ Groupon

Thanks for posting. Will have to purchase it, so I guess I'm insane. Groupon is fine, just need to accept long shipping time.

Make sure your TV is compatible with the glasses. They're infrared, while some 3DTVs are Bluetooth.

I don't understand.... what are these?  Glasses for the Playstation 3D monitor that launched forever ago?  I mean last I checked most TV's come with multiple pairs of glasses....

I have a ccc price tracking on Amazon for the next time it drops under $15 which it has over a half dozen times spread out over the past year.

Thanks op! :)

This is definitely a good deal as long as they are new in box and come with the protective/cleaning pouch.

I bought 2 of the PS 3D Displays on sale for $150 each a couple years ago and love the quality. I bought both (along with a 5 year Squaretrade warranty) because I heard some people were having issues with them bringing out, but mine are both working perfectly and I've used them just about every day.

I hope more 3D releases come out on the PS4. Zen Pinball in 3D on the PS4 looks way better than on the PS3, and it looked very nice on that to. I can't wait for Resogun's 3D patch. That alone will be worth the purchase.

PlayStation3DDisplay-19-vgo.jpg

PlayStation3DDisplay-06-vgo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a set and have used them with my Sony 3DTVs.

Pros: cheap, work with almost any infrared 3D transmitter.

Con's: a little less comfortable, battery life seems a lot worse than the normal Sony 3D glasses. My other Sony's last serveal movies spaced months apart, the PS glasses will need to be charged in between movies spaced months apart. Not really a big con.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered on 24th and still nothing. I actually am starting to think that Groupon is a scam site. Mickey D's  provide better service than them.

So how many of you still have your broken 3-D display from 2 years ago? Better yet, how many of you still have the replacement unit that Sony sent you when your original broke? Mine sits in the closet, hoping for a youtube DIY fix one day....sad cuz I really liked the DAMN thing

So how many of you still have your broken 3-D display from 2 years ago? Better yet, how many of you still have the replacement unit that Sony sent you when your original broke? Mine sits in the closet, hoping for a youtube DIY fix one day....sad cuz I really liked the DAMN thing
Mine still works.

I bought two and have been using them pretty much nightly for the last couple years.
They are still working great. I have a 5 year ST warranty just in case anything happens to either of them.
Best $300 I've ever spent.

They had these at the Sony store for $9.99 and the regular ones for $4.99.
What are the "regular ones"?

I received mine from Groupon. Both are sealed/mint

Bring on The Pinball Arcade PS3 "SuperPatch" adding Stereoscopic 3D on April 1st!

Playstation Stereoscopic 3D Glasses [2 new in box sets] (Picture resolution = 2000x1500)

bread's done
Back