NBA2K14 PS4 XBONE $39.99 @ TOYS RUS in store only

Did you actually buy the Xbone version or just saw the tag for that version? Once in a great while, sales have been platform specific

Just traded this in to BB the other day for 37.40. Was tired of the audio glitch
What audio glitch? The only real glitch I've seen is the jerseys popping off the players bodies and when you use Michael Jordan and you do a layup/jump shot, the announcers go, "Jordan taking off from the freethrow line!"

Really fun game but the online ranking system/leaderboard setup os just unacceptable at this point. They only rank the top 100 players with most wins, so if your not in the top 100, you have no idea where u rank. As someone who had over 200 wins in the first 3 months, it was pretty frustrating not to know where I rank. Also, they need to make the ranking system half based on number of wins and half based on win/lose ratio instead of all based on number of wins. I think by this time it should be standard to have a online ranking system, it's pretty pathetic they still don't.

On my copy, every damn game they discuss how the Sacramento Kings are still the Sacramento Kings in that I can now recite it by heart and it rules my nightmares.

Really fun game but the online ranking system/leaderboard setup os just unacceptable at this point. They only rank the top 100 players with most wins, so if your not in the top 100, you have no idea where u rank. As someone who had over 200 wins in the first 3 months, it was pretty frustrating not to know where I rank. Also, they need to make the ranking system half based on number of wins and half based on win/lose ratio instead of all based on number of wins. I think by this time it should be standard to have a online ranking system, it's pretty pathetic they still don't.
You seem like the guy to ask: For someone who last played NBA 2k... for any period of time on the dreamcast, what advice can you give to help make my way through the learning curve of moves? Did you watch tutorials, just play around in game or just use the practice mode a lot? Thanks in advance.

My NFSps4 is supposed to arrive today but I have not seen the "out for delivery" update on the UPS site.

You seem like the guy to ask: For someone who last played NBA 2k... for any period of time on the dreamcast, what advice can you give to help make my way through the learning curve of moves? Did you watch tutorials, just play around in game or just use the practice mode a lot? Thanks in advance.

My NFSps4 is supposed to arrive today but I have not seen the "out for delivery" update on the UPS site.
I never played the dreamcast versions, but I think easiest way to learn is to just play it. controls are pretty simple, they added the new shot stick/Dribble stick, but I don't use that to shoot, I just use good old square.

bread's done
Back