PS4 Camera in stock at GameStop.com

Within the next few weeks you should start to see retailers get more... finally. I heard that Sony should be over the supply/demand issues that have been created since launch.

Neat item but I wouldn't pay over MSRP for it---untill the market stabilizes you could certainly make money reselling them... until GS bans your account.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was about to pull the trigger until I saw the final price with shipping + Tax = $80 and some change = No thanks

I am not allowing gamestop to rob me anymore.

I was about to pull the trigger until I saw the final price with shipping + Tax = $80 and some change = No thanks

I am not allowing gamestop to rob me anymore.
That's what I said when I saw the total, with $30 more I would rather have something useful now like the HDD. There really isn't use for the camera right now but streaming video and voice control.

The power up rewards coupon is still 60000. Anyone know if the coupon can be used online? I don't want to be out 60000 points and then find out it's in store only lol they're all sold out

Well I was excited to see this thread then I saw $10 above MSRP... I was on the fence about buying this thing already, this just settles it. I'll wait for Amazon to get it in stock. 

If the window is closing on that, it would suck to be stuck with something you paid $10 over MSRP for.
yea cause gamestop been out of stock all this time and now a sudden restock make you wonder if that mean a restock is coming to other retailers really soon as well

yea cause gamestop been out of stock all this time and now a sudden restock make you wonder if that mean a restock is coming to other retailers really soon as well
Target should be *restocking towards the end of this month.....

*PS4 Camera, PS3s & Vita's.

I personally found it useless, except for the fact I sold it for Double retail. I actually kept it unplugged all the time because it's an always on mic.

I want one of these for my eventual PS4, for streaming, Skype, and for any possible light gun games that might pop up. Also if they can do something at least on par with Dance Central on 360 with this camera that would be nice, but I am not sure it's as good as Kinect in that regard. Is it? I'm glad I can get a PS4 first, and then the camera later. That means I get a console sooner.

Is the always on mic still there, or did they patch that yet?

i'm just gonna do a return rebuy at my local store...

I'm sure they'll understand something is wrong w/ charging $10 over msrp. In the meantime, I did send an email to SECA about the upcharge. 

I'm sure they'll understand something is wrong w/ charging $10 over msrp. In the meantime, I did send an email to SECA about the upcharge.
They are marked the same price in-store, but mostly OOS.

Wow snitch much. Stop dissing my company before I up the prices sum more. But seriously I do understand the whole Over msrp even with used games sometimes but cmon dry snitching will get you nowhere. Its a rare item. Reselling it for over msrp on eBay is the same thing

Wow snitch much. Stop dissing my company before I up the prices sum more. But seriously I do understand the whole Over msrp even with used games sometimes but cmon dry snitching will get you nowhere. Its a rare item. Reselling it for over msrp on eBay is the same thing
[attachment=3571:image.jpg]

bread's done
Back