A Link Between Worlds poster set - Available Club Nintendo

Good to get the word out. I was able to snag one when they were first available, so I don't need one. Good to see people who originally missed out get an order in though! On a similar note too, my Luigi Dark Moon figure shipped today!  :p

thanks got one.  though I just remembered I intended to get the Animal Crossing posters but forgot.  also missed out on the Luigi figure (even though I didn't here about it until OOS)

Thank you!

Your reward order has been placed.

Reward: A Link Between Worlds poster set

Coins Redeemed: 500

Aw, what the heck, why not. I had 1500 coins saved up just incase the Luigi statue ever came back up (missed it the first time) but I've given up hope. I'm not the biggest fan of posters but this game was just amazing. Thanks OP for the heads up. Now if the cradles come back in stock i'll be set... 

I went ahead and ordered this, as I had 310 coins expiring in June and I haven't been interested in much from Club Nintendo. Seeing as the special edition Link Between World 3DS was what got me to finally get a 3DS, I feel pretty good about it. Thanks for the heads up OP!

Thanks for the heads up. Do these things have any cash value?
Zelda? Check. Sold out for months? Check. Only one place to get them? Check. Completely awesome? Check.

I would say so, yes. But like is on par for most of the good club nintendo rewards, 400-500 points or so usually equals about $20-30 of value.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP! I've had around 500 rotting for awhile, might as well grab these. I really love the one with the "two worlds" in the reflection on the lake, it'll be worth it just for that one.

Just bought a Wii U and a few games but the whole Pokemon X/Y giveaway this month is making me think that I should wait on entering any of those codes in until another possible event. Is there any reason I should enter those codes right away instead?

Is there any word of the Luigi statue coming back in stock? If not, I may just get these posters.
more then likely no for three reasons 1. It was a year of luigi item n year if luigi officially end march 18 2. Usually when a item run out stock it will show be on the reward page on the bottom as unavailable which it not in this case and 3. Someone else mentioned that supposedly they were numbered n some people reported out of 5,000 and something I think

Thanks for the head's up, OP! I was sad I missed out on these the first time around, and with a bunch of coins expiring in a few months, this is the perfect way to use them up.

Damn, I just got it and thank you OP as I thought this was one I would always miss. I spent last week taking over an hour to get back to 600 coins as I had zero as I bought two of those Luigi statues and I got an order confirmation that they shipped yesterday. Those surveys are tedious especially the 5 point ones and I was thinking maybe something cool would come along like a new VC game next week. I was saying I would really like these posters, but oh well, maybe something cool will come out like another Luigi type statue for this year? Need to save all of my surveys now to build for Platinum next year and then buy any limited and unique items that may show up.

Hmmmm, I was keeping some points around to snag a 3ds xl cradle if they came back in-stock. I don't even have a XL, but I was going to get a cradle just to have if I decide to buy one. Might cave and get this instead though.....

Are the 3ds xl cradles for sale somewhere that I am missing? So far it looks like CN is the only place to get them?

Related note: I am looking to Sell/Trade my 2013 Platinum Reward Year of Luigi / Pikmin 3 Poster set brand new.  If anyones interested, send me a PM.

Thanks OP! Picked these up. My wife actually let me frame and hang the Pikmin and Luigi poster from the 2013 Plat reward in the house. I think I'm going to keep these tubed up though for now..

Thanks for the heads up. Do these things have any cash value?
$50 on Ebay last I checked. Was really upset I missed them last time as I had them ready to order, hesitated and they were already gone. This time that wasn't happening. Ordered first and then posted here.

Glad to see everyone who missed these last time getting a set!

Thanks!! Had to rush to get another 60 coins and do some eshop surveys/ retial game ones but got to 500 exactly. These go for about $40 on eBay for anyone looking to sell, I'm not. Going to get these framed. It says backordered though, why put the listing up if you dont have any in stock? Lol

Gah, I really want these but I redeemed 1500 coins on the Luigi figure back in December. I could easily scrounge up 500 coins, but that would likely ruin my shot at Platinum next year.

For those on the fence, these poster sets sell out really fast. I got the original Zelda poster set from 2009 and sold it for something like $100 on eBay in 2012. These are definitely a good value for 500 coins.

Thanks!! Had to rush to get another 60 coins and do some eshop surveys/ retial game ones but got to 500 exactly. These go for about $40 on eBay for anyone looking to sell, I'm not. Going to get these framed. It says backordered though, why put the listing up if you dont have any in stock? Lol
Cause they are back ordered probably cause a lot people trying to order them I ordered about 20 hours ago before this thread was made and it says mine will be delivered in about a week and my didn't say nothing about backordered

Went ahead and ordered a set. Thanks OP. I will find a 3DS XL dock elsewhere if I switch to a XL.

20 coins short for posters, 40 short for platinum. Entered 4 codes yesterday so should have 40 coins from post play surveys coming in a week, will get the posters then if they are still available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP, I just redeemed the Mario utensil pouch (blue) and have about 600 coins left. Probably gonna pickup a set of these posters as well.

I am fairly new to this whole Club Nintendo thing, as I only got my first 3DS XL about a year ago and haven't done much on CN except redeem codes and do surveys for games I have purchased. I believe I signed up last May, which completely screwed me over because I only had two months to reach platinum (I was 25 coins short or so when the cycle ended). I have a ton of games to redeem for this annual cycle, but I am waiting for it to reset as I am currently only 5 coins short of platinum. Any suggestions of something that is worth only 5 coins so I don't have to redeem one of my newer game codes?

I also heard someone in this thread mention that gold coins expire if not used within a certain time period. Does that mean they reset once the annual cycle is over? Thanks in advance for the help guys.

Gah, I really want these but I redeemed 1500 coins on the Luigi figure back in December. I could easily scrounge up 500 coins, but that would likely ruin my shot at Platinum next year.

For those on the fence, these poster sets sell out really fast. I got the original Zelda poster set from 2009 and sold it for something like $100 on eBay in 2012. These are definitely a good value for 500 coins.
Well now i think I will keep them sealed >_<

bread's done
Back