South Park: Stick of Truth for 25% off for PC (activates on Steam)

kentheguy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Sorry if this has been posted already, but I did a quick search and couldn't find it. So here you go.

The sale is from Greenmangaming. Great website, they often have site wide 20-35% off coupons. Will VERY often have day 1 launch titles on some kind of sale.

Register an account at GMG here: http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/rpgs/south-park-stick-truth-na/

Find South Park: Stick of Truth and use this coupon code at checkout (if you're from North America, which almost everyone on here is):

VRW14X-M2YVEU-B0C9OT

If you're one of the few people NOT from North America, use this coupon code:
KCE1U6-JJ96XO-IR5W7L

[background=rgb(51,51,51)]The game bought from here activates on steam. So basically, they give you a code, you put the code into steam and bam, the game is in your library just like if you had bought it from steam, but cheaper.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd wait till its 30, its only about 8 hours long including all the side quests
If by 8 you mean 15....then yes. Unless you personally beat it in 8 hours, but I've been reading an average playtime of 13-17 hours.

The game is great, but I just can't justify spending even $45 on it right now. It really does feel like you're controlling an episode of South Park and it's as funny as the show ... there's just too much stuff coming out this month and it's a hard sell over things like Titanfall (the first next gen game that feels next gen to me) and Dark Souls 2 (I'm not sure why I'm getting this at launch, but I've always been a fan of the Demon/Dark series)

Thanks for the post OP, been looking forward to this for awhile.  

Not sure if I want this now or want to wait for a cheaper sale or some bundle with the DLC though....

Last edited:
bread's done
Back