- - - - -

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (Hardcover) $23.19 on Amazon.com

#1 CaoPi   KOEI fan CAGiversary!   10084 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:50 AM

thought these would be gone by now, but they might be hard to come by in the future!

http://www.amazon.co...&qid=1394095709

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#2 AFRO insomniac   Old School CAGiversary!   4725 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

AFRO insomniac

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:55 AM

I ordered this over a year ago for $23.99.

Looking at it on my shelf, I haven't even opened it yet.    :rofl:

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#3 mottaman   CAG Ultra Noob CAGiversary!   117 Posts   Joined 2.1 Years Ago  

mottaman

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:20 PM

I ordered this over a year ago for $23.99.

Looking at it on my shelf, I haven't even opened it yet.    :rofl:

Sounds like my copy of the game... im about 2 hours into it.... for the past 13 months. Not bc i didnt like it but bc its so long and i keep getting distracted by shorter games

#4 miyamotorola  

miyamotorola

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:45 PM

o.o I should have never bought a strategy guide to begin with.

#5 ConkerFun   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   86 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

ConkerFun

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:01 PM

Still got my guide and my wizard edition sealed. well the box is opened but the game is not.

#6 motoki   A New Game Everyday CAGiversary!   10803 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago   Has been playing Big Mutha Truckers 2: Truck Me Harder
PC

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:27 PM

I guess I am one of the weird people who actually opened mine and played the game, though I honestly never did finish it.

The guide does come with a DLC monster who is pretty decent.

2969.png

#7 BrolyB593   I'm Cheap! CAGiversary!   5992 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:17 PM

I guess I am one of the weird people who actually opened mine and played the game, though I honestly never did finish it.

The guide does come with a DLC monster who is pretty decent.

Yeah I love having nice guides for huge JRPGs. Reminds me of the good ole days, I just plot off a couple hours and veg out on the cough with nothing but a glass of water, a controller and the strategy guide haha. 

And yeah the Golden Hurley character is just so so but apparently maxed out he is like the best.

Either way this guide is a great addition, high quality book, great guide, and monster index and then the back has some concept art and stuff which is always a plus.

#8 radioactivez0r   Up and Atom! CAGiversary!   3892 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

radioactivez0r

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:33 PM

I like this guide, I picked it up when Gamestop had it half off last year and the information can prove useful when navigating the in-game wizard's companion is not as intuitive as I'd like.  But like many of you, I haven't played it for quite some time and should really get back to it. 

Posted Image