Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (Hardcover) $23.19 on Amazon.com

I ordered this over a year ago for $23.99.

Looking at it on my shelf, I haven't even opened it yet. :rofl:
Sounds like my copy of the game... im about 2 hours into it.... for the past 13 months. Not bc i didnt like it but bc its so long and i keep getting distracted by shorter games

I guess I am one of the weird people who actually opened mine and played the game, though I honestly never did finish it.

The guide does come with a DLC monster who is pretty decent.

I guess I am one of the weird people who actually opened mine and played the game, though I honestly never did finish it.

The guide does come with a DLC monster who is pretty decent.
Yeah I love having nice guides for huge JRPGs. Reminds me of the good ole days, I just plot off a couple hours and veg out on the cough with nothing but a glass of water, a controller and the strategy guide haha.

And yeah the Golden Hurley character is just so so but apparently maxed out he is like the best.

Either way this guide is a great addition, high quality book, great guide, and monster index and then the back has some concept art and stuff which is always a plus.

I like this guide, I picked it up when Gamestop had it half off last year and the information can prove useful when navigating the in-game wizard's companion is not as intuitive as I'd like.  But like many of you, I haven't played it for quite some time and should really get back to it. 

bread's done
Back