Dark Souls II Steam/PC preorder $40 at GMG (Expires 8 AM PST 3/7)

Wario64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Code OQE4LG-WEQPSE-SMCME1

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/action/dark-souls-ii-na/

Praise the sun

Pre-purchase Dark Souls™ II for PC today and get the following extra content:

10 early access weapons and shields:

Black Flamestone Dagger
Black Flamestone Parma
Yellow Quartz Longsword
Yellow Quartz Shield
Bound Hand Axe
Bound Wooden Shield
Homunculus Mace
Homunculus Wooden Shield
Transgressor's Staff
Transgressor's Leather Shield
You will also receive these digital extras:

Original Game Soundtrack (35 tracks to immerse yourself in the gripping world of Dark Souls™ II).

Official Dark Souls™ II Artbook (conceptual drawings, characters and enemies) in PDF format

The complete Dark Souls II Digital Comic Book written by Rob Williams and Andi Ewington with art provided by Simon Coleby

Last edited by a moderator:
It'll be like $10 in three months after release.

Pre-orders are for suckers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad thing is, I already have my CE preordered as well as the CE Guide... yet I want to buy this too. I can never have enough Dark Souls. Ever.

It'll be like $10 in three months after release.

Pre-orders are for suckers.
Just shut up.
You should be grateful for the people that are supporting games at launch.

And no, it won't be $10 in three months (and yes, it will be at that price eventually)

Just shut up.
You should be grateful for the people that are supporting games at launch.

And no, it won't be $10 in three months (and yes, it will be at that price eventually)
I do tend to agree.

People who buy a game at launch are what make a game successful.

I admit I wait for games to be cheap but only with those games that I would be okay if they didn't exist at all. Amazing games such as the Souls franchise, in my opinion, should be bought right away to show support and solidify the continuation of the series.

Thanks, OP.

I figured the GMG Pre-order deal was just around the corner and was anxiously waiting for it.  This is one of the few games I'm willing to Pre-Order to play Day 1 and not wait for the inevitable 75% off some months down the road.  I have a couple other buddies that are anticipating this too, and like the previous games, it's fun to get in early with people you know to talk about your progress and struggles.

I'm getting the PC version this time around and taking it in good faith that From Software will deliver on a better PC version this time around.  I for one appreciate the savings of $10 and want to show my support for one of my favorite series.  The latest details sound promising, so consider me a sucker and I'm off to Pre-order this bad boy.

I'm gonna try to wait until the Steam Summer Sale for this one.  I bought the other for $20 almost a year ago and haven't gotten far in it.

I'm tempted in preordering it. I did spend a lot of hours on the first, but there are so many games that are taking my time up as of late. I don't know if I'll ever get time to play the game.

bread's done
Back