GGT 309 Has a Decision to Make. Toki or Towa? TOKI?! TOWA?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indignate

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
Toki is into that kinky shit doe.

gfs_272948_2_5.jpg
Tokitowa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This GGT is awful, but GGT was never really good to begin with, so I guess status quo.

If I have to lose GhostShark to get rid of you, it's a risk I'm willing to take.

He was already trying to sneak out the door anyways.

this is like when yugi sacrificed his puff marshmallow card to summon his dark summoner but in the process had to send his dark magician to the graveyard.

I'mma go into that thread and say things.

I mean, I already did say things, but whatever.

Get em', Panzer.

I really dislike Riff Raff but I can't stop listening to the Mad Decent station in Saint's Row. It's so good.

Glad it seems to have turned out well. I really want to play it, but I'm already in the middle of a few other games and I wouldn't be surprised if South Park goes on sale for <$40 before long, so I'll probably wait a bit.
I'll probably pick south park when it drops in price too. I'm probably 5 or so seasons behind on the show anyways.

if you're a bad poster you're gonna be banned from now on

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/328036-reason-for-user-ban/

there goes all of GGT
I'm okay with this.

This GGT is awful, but GGT was never really good to begin with, so I guess status quo.
If you're going to say the GGT has never been "good", then get out of here and go on GAF or something. While we do talk about games every once in a while, this group of people is honestly one of my favorite groups of people in my life and I wouldn't trade anything for them

if you're a bad poster you're gonna be banned from now on

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/328036-reason-for-user-ban/

there goes all of GGT
Reminds me of some other dude I've known for three years now, he was banned for "no reason" as well

Wait, wait. Can you run out of likes? Did I read that one post right? Am I nearing the bottom of the well?

If you're going to say the GGT has never been "good", then get out of here and go on GAF or something. While we do talk about games every once in a while, this group of people is honestly one of my favorite groups of people in my life and I wouldn't trade anything for them
Calm the hell down. You post here regularly and then take that post seriously? Dude...

I don't get it.

Anyways, we all dig at each other now and then, it's just in fun with no harm intended.  We're a chill group that way....

[customspoiler=I will always have you, Tora...]
gallery_324715_8327_175120.png

[/customspoiler]
...your notification list is sad.

Wait, wait. Can you run out of likes? Did I read that one post right? Am I nearing the bottom of the well?
Yeah, I didn't understand either.

I've never ran out of 'likes'

Calm the hell down. You post here regularly and then take that post seriously? Dude...
I think Chizu is just really upset about the whole Cheddahz thing right now.

Nobody takes what you say seriously.

I mean, you were gunm before GUNNM was GUNNM. You're OG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back