Quest For Greatness 2 PSHOME Resident evil ps1 Warframe Blacklight DLC

mowmow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
178 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone has Warframe codes they don't need I would put them to good use.  Don't have my PS3 anymore to access Home..

Dang, my ps3 is in storage. I would have loved to get RE1 >.<

Has anybody tried redeeming more than one of the Waframe Platinum codes? I redeemed two but only got credit for one, even though both codes redeemed and show up in my transaction history.

Has anybody tried redeeming more than one of the Waframe Platinum codes? I redeemed two but only got credit for one, even though both codes redeemed and show up in my transaction history.
yea I think you can only redeem one per account cause i tried the same thing with the Blacklight z coin codes and only got the one credited

yea I think you can only redeem one per account cause i tried the same thing with the Blacklight z coin codes and only got the one credited
ok. thanks for your input. i used my gf's account to get a second one, and i guess i wasted it. talking to sony support was a waste. they had me rebuild my ps4's database. I've put a word into the warframe developer to see if they can trigger it, but hey at least i got one code to work.

I have these 3 codes that I don't need

Blacklight Retribution 500 Zcoins

Warframe: 50 platinum

Warframe : 20,000 credits & 3day infinity booster

If anyone wants 1 of these just quote this post with the code that you want.I'm only giving one per person and please only claim if you have a PS4 and plan on using the code.

Ill send the codes tomorrow since I'm going to sleep now.

Warframe : 20,000 credits &amp; 3day infinity booster

If anyone wants 1 of these just quote this post with the code that you want.I'm only giving one per person and please only claim if you have a PS4 and plan on using the code.

I would love the 50 platinum code! :)

thanks for this, got all my cards/codes

Anyone know how to get into gameshoppe though?

Warframe : 20,000 credits &amp; 3day infinity booster

I'll take the Warframe 20K credit please. :)

if this will still work in the morning i will try it but i do not play any of the listed games 

thanks for the heads up

Here are some Codes if anyone wants them. I don't have the system or games for it so I have no use for them. Enjoy!

Warframe: 50 Platinum - 3BLM AGN8 N8QG
Warframe: 20,000 Credits + 3-Day Affinity Booster - 378A JENJ MQM2
Blacklight Retribution:  500 Zcoins - 3FPE T7NG 3LDM

Here are some Codes if anyone wants them. I don't have the system or games for it so I have no use for them. Enjoy!

Warframe: 50 Platinum - 3BLM AGN8 N8QG
Warframe: 20,000 Credits + 3-Day Affinity Booster - 378A JENJ MQM2
Blacklight Retribution: 500 Zcoins - 3FPE T7NG 3LDM
I used the Blacklight Code Thanks :D

well its not the right place, but if anyone can give me all four PSOne codes. I will give him/her my Minecraft code for XBLA or PC or both.

dont have a ps3 but a vita and that sucks....

They posted a multi-use code on the official forums for some home items if anyone's interested. 7JPL-FFN7-JC6C

Of course, I'm still unable to get any of the voucher codes to show up.

So it lagged out when I was talking to Toro at the end. Now I can't finish Quest for Greatness 2. Is it possible to just use an alternate account?

Also, since I used the Warframe codes posted earlier (and they can't be stacked) I have an extra set if anyone needs.

Okay found out a fix, If anyone is having issues with the vouchers *??????????* go ahead and login to home go to the quest for greatness lobby use the teleport infront of the PS logo statue to get to the action area the yellow ! sign allows you to look up your vouchers go ahead and hit start then start again go to options then clear cache this will disconnect you clear the cache then reconnect you right back in the action center check the yellow ! sign and your vouchers should show up now instead of being ?????????

These aren't question marks, though.

Mine says they ran out as well. Would love an extra RE code if anyone has one. It's the reason I did the damn quest!
Same, says they ran out of Resident Evil codes. Did the thing 5 days ago.

Darn my ps3 is all packed up somewhere, if anyone has any spare Warframe codes I'd be super thankful!

Dammit, I go through all that and then I find out they've "reached their limit of available vouchers" on RE. Sigh.

bread's done
Back