* - - - - 5 votes

Pending Club Nintendo restock?

#1 genesis49  

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:59 PM

I just checked the club Nintendo rewards page and some things changed this morning.
The Mario pouch is gone, but the luigi pouch is still there.
There are a couple things that weren't there last night though in the unavailable section.
Game and stylus case
Game and watch ball reissue

Not really interested in them, but by having the 3ds xl charging thing still there it's a little bit of encouragement for me not to spend my points quite yet if it might pop up before June.

#2 MochaRaf   I Come Here Often... CAGiversary!   1376 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 07 March 2014 - 04:07 PM

Shipping kills it.

I keed I keed, I have noticed the Mario pouch disappear on my end as well over the last few days, but it always comes back after I refresh the website a few times. Do you know how many points the charging cradle costs?

Someone also mentioned in the Club Nintendo thread that the Nintendo Store has the charging cradle listed as April for re-stock, I doubt CN would get them in-stock before their actual store.

1gb4.png

#3 chimpmeister   Hates gimmicks CAGiversary!   2530 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

chimpmeister

Posted 07 March 2014 - 04:08 PM

I just checked the club Nintendo rewards page and some things changed this morning.
The Mario pouch is gone, but the luigi pouch is still there.
There are a couple things that weren't there last night though in the unavailable section.
Game and stylus case
Game and watch ball reissue

Not really interested in them, but by having the 3ds xl charging thing still there it's a little bit of encouragement for me not to spend my points quite yet if it might pop up before June.

How is this a deal?

#4 destro4eva   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1059 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

destro4eva

Posted 07 March 2014 - 04:09 PM

Specualtion is not a deal

#5 genesis49  

Posted 07 March 2014 - 04:20 PM

Specualtion is not a deal

Oops wrong forum.

#6 Komentra   (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ CAGiversary!   1747 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago   Has been playing Battlefield Hardline
XONE

Posted 07 March 2014 - 07:43 PM

Ooooh how I regret selling my Yellow 3DS XL Charger I got off club nintendo. :(

komentra.png

komentra.png

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)
PROOF: 
http://screencast.com/t/aBsudgNLaVL