Pending Club Nintendo restock?

genesis49

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I just checked the club Nintendo rewards page and some things changed this morning.
The Mario pouch is gone, but the luigi pouch is still there.
There are a couple things that weren't there last night though in the unavailable section.
Game and stylus case
Game and watch ball reissue

Not really interested in them, but by having the 3ds xl charging thing still there it's a little bit of encouragement for me not to spend my points quite yet if it might pop up before June.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shipping kills it.

I keed I keed, I have noticed the Mario pouch disappear on my end as well over the last few days, but it always comes back after I refresh the website a few times. Do you know how many points the charging cradle costs?

Someone also mentioned in the Club Nintendo thread that the Nintendo Store has the charging cradle listed as April for re-stock, I doubt CN would get them in-stock before their actual store.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just checked the club Nintendo rewards page and some things changed this morning.
The Mario pouch is gone, but the luigi pouch is still there.
There are a couple things that weren't there last night though in the unavailable section.
Game and stylus case
Game and watch ball reissue

Not really interested in them, but by having the 3ds xl charging thing still there it's a little bit of encouragement for me not to spend my points quite yet if it might pop up before June.
How is this a deal?

bread's done
Back