Resident Evil 6 Archives Xbox 360 - $36.44 w/Free Super Saver Shipping @ Amazon

Looks like the original seller sold out. You can still grab a copy for $35.50 including shipping, but it's not fulfilled by Amazon.

EDIT: Nevermind for now, original seller back in stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep in mind everone, this is Archives, the worthless version. Not Anthology, the valuable one.
They're both "worthless" since they're digital goods.

360 version at least gives you the better versions of the games included.

PS3 Anthology has more games, but worse versions of them.

Can someone please explain to me this extreme disdain for downloadable games? I have dozens of digital games and DLC for my 360, PS3, PSP, Vita, Wii, and 3DS, and zero issues (other than running out of space on my 360 and forking over the dough for a 320GB HDD). Not to mention Steam and Android. I do agree that I would prefer physical media (at least for the current home consoles), but I don't see any problem with digital games that include a permanent liscence. Personally, if you would've asked me a year ago, I would have bet that the next gen systems would've been digital only, and I would kinda prefer it that way (so long as there is a guarantee of access to my content).

Is that the progenitor of this aversion to digital media? Again, I share that concern; I just haven't had any problem with access to my games, even when my Xbox or PS3 is offline.

I see your point, and while I agree that digital media should cost far less than the physical media due to lack of materials, crafting, storage, and shipping, I don't think it's fair to say it's worthless.

As an environmentalist, I'm happy with digital media in that it does not consume resources to produce discs, does not create waste in wrapping or packing materials, it does not need to sit in a warehouse or shop that could otherwise be devoted to natural land, and it does not need to be shipped and thus contribute to carbon emissions.

Also, it doesn't take up more room in my already jam-packed game collection.

As I said before, I think it should be priced lower than the physical equivalent, and to be honest I almost never buy digital media unless it's on sale for a steep discount. I do see what you're saying, but the media holds some value, if only for supporting the developers of a game that you enjoy.

bread's done
Back