Twitch Titanfall Promo

Spybreak8

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey was just over on Twitch TV and saw that they're doing a promotion for Titanfall on March 11th for your chance of a bunch of prizes just for watching a twitch broadcast with grand prize being a Xbox One. Not bad.

http://www.twitch.tv/apps/xboxone#promo

This is in the link but below is how things work:

How To Win
1. Log Into Your Twitch Account

You will need to be logged into your Twitch account. If you're not a member yet, sign up here.

2. Watch One Of The Selected Broadcasts

On March 11th, watch one of the 6 participating channels during the listed times.

3. Enter The Code Word Into Chat

During the show, the broadcaster will tell you a special code word to enter into chat.

4. Win!

We'll be randomly drawing winners from viewers who typed in the code word.* After the broadcast ends, we'll notify winners by email so watch your inbox.
* Entrants must remain logged in and watching the broadcast in order to be eligible for a drawing.

So did anyone watch Swifter's broadcast? All you had to do was type xboxbroadcast. He had about 5 contests from headsets, games & a Titanfall Xbox One bundle, I'm hoping I get an email!

Twitch needs to check that you're not a spam bot, that you like in the US and are over 18. The odds are against you but you don't have to do anything other than type in a word in chat for the contests, watch some Titanfall while you're at it so win win imo.

Thanks OP.  I was up since 10pm Monday Night.  I watched the first three streams, but I passed out at about 6pm last night.  That was a lot of prizes!

Man, what a mess that was. Streamers accidentally stopping their own stream by saying Xbox Broadcast and having the kinect pick it up was fairly amusing, and the thousands of people typing "xboxbroadcast" at once was giving Firefox a hard time. I managed to watch all of the Streams all the way through and I'm pretty sure I got an entry in for all of the giveaways, so maybe I'll get lucky.

*crosses fingers*

Man, what a mess that was. Streamers accidentally stopping their own stream by saying Xbox Broadcast and having the kinect pick it up was fairly amusing, and the thousands of people typing "xboxbroadcast" at once was giving Firefox a hard time. I managed to watch all of the Streams all the way through and I'm pretty sure I got an entry in for all of the giveaways, so maybe I'll get lucky.

*crosses fingers*
I wanted the game didn't get it hehe, but I did win a J!NX Titanfall hoodie and Shirt

Anybody heard anything?  I already bought an Xbox One Titanfall bundle, but one of those Gamerpacks with a 12 month and games would be a nice cherry on top.  

bread's done
Back