[iOS] IGN Free Game of the month - Prince of Persia The Shadow and The Flame

I grabbed one... for no reason other than to hopefully keep it away from an iOS user.  They should have an Android version free too.  

I grabbed one... for no reason other than to hopefully keep it away from an iOS user. They should have an Android version free too.
wow you are s m a r t

I mean, you downloading the game making it more popular since it will have an extra download makes them change their mind of making things only for iOS right…. Ohh you might say it's limited codes then woop woop you took a code from another person that loves games, way to go, what a fellow!

---------------

Thanks OP, grabbed it, It's prob going to be in the gaming daily ios email from them tomorrow or monday.

wow you are s m a r t

I mean, you downloading the game making it more popular since it will have an extra download makes them change their mind of making things only for iOS right…. Ohh you might say it's limited codes then woop woop you took a code from another person that loves games, way to go, what a fellow!

---------------

Thanks OP, grabbed it, It's prob going to be in the gaming daily ios email from them tomorrow or monday.
Entitled iOS users...all the same...like I said... happy to keep a code away from one of you hipsters...

Entitled iOS users...all the same...like I said... happy to keep a code away from one of you hipsters...
Lmao what a guy and you don't even understand the meaning of entitlement.

Also, to redeem this you need either iTunes or an iOS device.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard The Sands of Time on GameCube was awesome.
Same here. Was able to procure a copy of it last month in a thrift store.

Thanks for the heads up OP. Got a code. Don't really game on iOS anymore, but I can't say no to a free game (and besides, I may come back to iOS gaming).

bread's done
Back