The CAG Titanfall and Origin Group

Luxuria

CAGiversary!
Feedback
96 (100%)
So figured this might as well be done. Seems everyone is all about Steam groups and such but nothing about Origin. With Titanfall being released on Tuesday (and possible work arounds to getting it to work RIGHT NOW) I figured we could gather Origin IDs for Titanfall groups! Just leave your Origin ID and we can get started!

My ID: Luxuriasin

Mine should be shazo or shazo85. I'm guessing the early access only works for those who downloaded.

Here's mine: prisuspect

Anyone is able to connect to the server?

I've been trying to play for more than an hour but can't connect to the server.  :wall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just looked to see what my Origin name actually is.  It's Shazo85 so if anyone wants to add me go ahead.  I should have the game later today and be on for a few hours.

After seeing how large the box is for the CE I'm starting to regret buying it just a little.  I thought it would be about the size of the Hale Reach and Gears 3 statues.  Box is huge and takes up a lot of space.

Curious to know what people who think who haven't been playing cod multiplayer.
I own all of the cod games. ive played maybe 15 hours of the last 3 combined, they feel really worn out, theyre just blah to me.

I played a lot of cod4, waw, mw2, and blops 1.

Titanfall is a ton of fun so far.

Not sure if its because its the campaign but all I get is lag. I'm dead before I even realized I spawned.

I've been playing since 1230am EST on launch and completed both sides of the campaign.  Now I got all the titans.  I absolutely love the ogre, where it can rip the arms apart of another mech, or crush it and then swash the human inside.  Just insane.

my origin is s0undwav3

on the control points, I tend to use pilot and have my titan guard the outside.  then i get in for a bit, run to another point, and let the titan guard.

attrition is fun - probably the best maps I love are the ones that you can knock a titan off into oblivion.  

I have CoD on PS4 and i've not played that much, it's kinda just a pretty CoD with years of the same gameplay.  

I really love hacking AI bots and they become my soldiers.  At one point I had over 20 bots protecting me in a campaign mission.  Then I burned a card with unlimited frags and just wasted people.  There is some great combos with burn cards...just love the idea of them.  They were so glitched during the beta but now it all works out fine.

I could not even imagine playing this game on xbone.  Mouse is the way to go...

anyone have macbook pro (from 2012 on) the game runs flawless on the 650M video card with Intel 4000 HD drivers.  

Just 18 more days till I order my evga kingpin 780ti or nvidia announces the next line and when they come out. The 5750 just isn't working for me. I'm starting to wonder if its that or I'm getting really bad lag. I'm due for a graphics card upgrade anyway.

I think I'm off to a good start.

TR6z2Dg.jpg

My friends and I have been playing the shit out of this since Saturday night. Currently Gen3 level 9. 

This game makes me want a new video card though. My 2GB GTX670 kinda struggles. Unfortunately there isn't much that would be a huge upgrade unless I want to spend $700, which I definitely don't have the budget for.

I've been playing from my couch on my home-built Steambox with a DS4 controller and PS4 Gold Headset, so its as close to playing Titanfall on a Playstation that anyone's going to get   :)

Been spending most of my time in Domination, and I'm almost through the campaign.  I think I'm about level 18?  Runs smooth as silk on a GeForce 660ti on Very High at 1080p.  

If anyone wants to add me on origin, the name is - algebratwo

The amount of hating that goes on in this game is astounding.

- If you're a higher level than someone, you're a person with no life who doesn't get pussy.

- If you're lower level than someone, you're a scrub faggot who sucks at life.

- If your team has a combined total of five levels over the other team, fuck RESPAWN GAME IS IMBA!

- If you kill someone while wallrunning, you're a bitch for bunny hopping.

- If you kill someone with a shotgun you have no skills and can't possibly do well with any other gun.

- If you get a kill with the smart pistol you're a bitch that doesn't know how to aim a real gun.

- If you cap a point then proceed to defend it, you're a pussy camper.

Every single game I get into there is someone (in most cases multiple people) who just bitch and complain and argue and harass others. I love the game but the "community" is really starting to bug the hell out of me.

I think I'm off to a good start.

TR6z2Dg.jpg

My friends and I have been playing the shit out of this since Saturday night. Currently Gen3 level 9.

This game makes me want a new video card though. My 2GB GTX670 kinda struggles. Unfortunately there isn't much that would be a huge upgrade unless I want to spend $700, which I definitely don't have the budget for.
Really? My 670 has no issues with everything on high.

- If you're a higher level than someone, you're a person with no life who doesn't get pussy.

- If your team has a combined total of five levels over the other team, fuck RESPAWN GAME IS IMBA!

- If you kill someone with a shotgun you have no skills and can't possibly do well with any other gun.

- If you get a kill with the smart pistol you're a bitch that doesn't know how to aim a real gun.

Every single game I get into there is someone (in most cases multiple people) who just bitch and complain and argue and harass others. I love the game but the "community" is really starting to bug the hell out of me.
I mean, that's online gaming bro.....I seriously fucking hate the smart pistol because it really is bullshit in my opinion, especially when you combine it with cloak. You literally have no chance to react. They really need to fix the lag, it's making it unplayable in some matches, people with 300, 400 pings killing me, non stop hit markers on them and I still die or they are hopping all over and I'm STILL getting hit markers and I end up dying. It's mostly technical stuff like that that I have complaints about. I get tired of the shotgun abuse sometimes too, so I take it out and start rampaging, but then I get tired of that too and go back to the CAR.

The starting assault rifle is utter shit from my personal experience. Hit markers out the dick and no kills. I'm liking the DMR especially on lagoon where there's room to snipe, but then people get mad at that and come for you lol.

The lag in the game is my biggest issue.  The game is fun enough that I'm willing to deal with everything else it's just I can't take the lag.  I'm on the other side for the campaign and I play one level all is fine.  Someone drops and a new player joins everything lags so bad I just quit and join a new one now.  Once I do that all is good again for a few games.

Just finished campaign mode last night.  I remember reading that they game would have monsters in it that would effect game play.  I saw dragons flying around, but some artwork that was shown weeks ago made it seem like things out of the myst would be walking around.  So I expected more out of the campaign mode.  I have also noticed a lot of spawn killing.  This is made worse by the random games of lag.  In campaign I would start a game and do nothing but lag so I would quit the game.  After joining a new one for the same level I wouldn't have any issues at all.  I'd rather have dedicated servers back than this could server stuff going on.  Outside of the issues with the game it is still really fun even if I die a lot.  Chances are I wont be on till the weekend but if anyone wants to play then now that I'm done with campaign hit me up if you see me on.  If I can play I'll join if I'm not and origin is still running give it a minute or 2.  If I don't accept then I just left origin up and someone else is using the computer or I'm not home.

I know this is a old thread but I'm looking for people to play with origin id=  thexav1as    sent friend request to some of you.

Does Origin have anything like Steam that shows player count stats? I feel like the player base for TF has dropped off HUGE since release. Hardpoint and Attrition seem to be the only modes with players, and even then, sometimes it takes like five minutes or more to find a game for Hardpoint.

Does Origin have anything like Steam that shows player count stats? I feel like the player base for TF has dropped off HUGE since release. Hardpoint and Attrition seem to be the only modes with players, and even then, sometimes it takes like five minutes or more to find a game for Hardpoint.
I dont know the answer. I havent been playign much but it only takes a minute maybe to get into a hardpoint match for me.

I have only played hardpoint, attrition, and campaign in the lats week but none of those takes any longer.

origin ID: d367ruc70

Gonna get on this game a little more. Most of my buddies are playing CS:GO or BF4 and none wanted to get this game so I am trying to find ppl to throw down with in this game.

- If your team has a combined total of five levels over the other team, fuck RESPAWN GAME IS IMBA!

I just mute the people who do this and I ignore just about all the chat messages. All I care about is litterally winning and getting prestige up. Most of the time I'm killing Titans but the XP is low when you kill them vs pilots. That really sucks. Sometimes it's way harder to kill the titans. The other day I was on one and his buddy titan came up and punched smashed my body to death...i had no idea how I died until I just sat and watched the replay. It was really gross - my body totally turned into meat sauce and spread all over the top of that titan.

don't let those random people bother you, they do that so you will leave their game. The worst people I run into are Last Titan Standing. It's really the most put other people down game mode in the whole game.

The new thing is people complaining about me playing with friends. We all have a clan tag, so literally every other lobby is "Cant play solo huh? Have to pub stomp with friends? What a group of faggots.". 

It just leaves me in awe quite honestly. Am I supposed to not play with my friends? I think I'm going to start screen-capping the things people say just to document their stupidity. It's hilarious and really sad at the same time.

wow. so i guess i just never noticed this but you can carry the flag while piloting a titan, that is some MASSIVE bullshit. F that mode.

wow. so i guess i just never noticed this but you can carry the flag while piloting a titan, that is some MASSIVE bullshit. F that mode.
Why, it's very easy to take down a titan, that's why you get very little XP points for doing it.

I actually think the recent changes to HardPoint and CTF about defending and getting flags is so not worth it now. I remember in the beta and before the server patch, I could level very fast on gen 1 and gen 2 in those game modes.

Now they are basically Attrition, nothing more. You don't get XP for defense or getitng flags. Too many whiners caused Respawn to nuke the game into CoD with robots.

And they keep announcing new game modes but all they have done is a better match making service wihich takes forever to find a team vs regular attrition matches.

its a broken mechanic.

Theres a difference between killing a pilot flag carrier and a titan flag carrier.

I barely play anymore and didnt notice the lack of xp for defends, etc.

its a broken mechanic.

Theres a difference between killing a pilot flag carrier and a titan flag carrier.

I barely play anymore and didnt notice the lack of xp for defends, etc.
yes after last week's server changes, you only get 25+ xp for defense in Hardpoint and only like +20 xp for either defending or capturing the flags. it's really pointless now.

It used to be hardpoint +75 for defense and capturing was +300 now capture is +150 and if there are multiple pilots around you only get a pilot assist, no one gets a capture bonus.

The titan Flag carrier isn't any different than a pilot, the suck part is when your trying to take down the titan, a pilot can just eject and run and you can't cap. you're stuck on the titan while it does the animation, you cant just immediately jump off. it's a confirmed issue.

I play this game off and on still, it is my only origin game next to the free DeadSpace (which was a great game back in it's day). It looks wonderful on PC so I'm going through a replay of it.

I picked up the PC version the day after it came out.  I hate admitting this, but I still have yet to play it.  My gamertag on Origin is the same as here, HumanSnatcher.  So feel free to add me

I picked up the PC version the day after it came out. I hate admitting this, but I still have yet to play it. My gamertag on Origin is the same as here, HumanSnatcher. So feel free to add me
Lol sorry man origin has like only so many friends you can add... some of the people here we play a lot and created like a mini clan and actually use our mics when playing so we dominate. the other side always either leaves or just complains so much...

that's why there are apps called teamspeak and skype and stuff.

bread's done
Back